Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The funniest thing I've ever seen in my life, and what made me join the forum

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

I was laughing so hard for almost 30 minutes straight. Funniest shit I've ever seen. This is why I joined this forum.

The picture of the legendary poster also added to the hilariousness.

That's actually lame.
Dude, I only heard of the dog and horse thing like from off hand comments before.
This dude made it into law. Fuckin hilarious.
Idk bro, guess it might have been a pre-greycel thing, but I still love this comment.
Too bad the original poster got banned it seems.

It's funny at first but then you realize the dog pill is real, it's fucking depressing that a woman rather fuck a dog than talk to you.
Funny as in you agree with it?
I don't know how true it is, but it's kind of a Joker laugh, where you just laugh at how absurd it is. (even if it is true).

rip @chudur-budur

curry mastermind hacking the world for some pooooooosay
This but unironically

This but unironically
It’s sad that there are hundreds of millions of intelligent Asians rotting and not receiving fresh Pusey for their contributions

It’s sad that there are hundreds of millions of intelligent Asians rotting and not receiving fresh Pusey for their contributions
:feelsbadman: It's over for many of them

jfl at that BBC cope

That chart is wrong. Curries dont mog Abbos. Everything on this planet mogs streetshitters.

He was a pretty funny poster ngl

What a humble backstory.

missed dearly

ah, all time classic post

free him this instant

RIP to the best curry I've ever known.

Last time I saw him (the day I joined) he said he has to leave, and made it seem like he is being watched.
That's unfortunate.
Would hide him in my basement.
The difference between his race and that other one, I would not make money.
So better keep him around.