Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The further you are from a city centre the less people are faggots

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
People in the centre of a city are truly the worst kind of domesticated, mentally stunted NPC human nigger cattle. When you go far away from a major city CBD you suddenly find way more people who seem like real humans. Instead of soulless, plastic consumer insects you get a plethora of people who look like they exist in society beyond going to work, browsing reddit and doing gay bugman shit with their fellow soy golems. Here I've seen millions of stacies who are here to show off, Chads chadding in the streets and a few people who looked like they were gonna fuck me up if I looked at them the wrong way. 90% of the sub-7 men I see outside are curries with their families and close-to-7 twink Asians for some reason.

It's like watching normalniggers from the 20th century instead of the 21st, every cunt at this beach mogs me and none of them know what a reddit is. Maybe this is just regular Chadstralia outside the limits of a state capital city council area, away from Americanised bugmen and full of stereotypical Greek god surfers with their big titted tanned Anglo girlfriends, if I tried talking to one they'd just laugh at me and call me a retard soft cunt instead of playing passive aggressive reddit games with me like a true urbanite would. City areas are cancerous man, they fuck up people's brains just like John B Calhoun's mouse city experiment messed up those mice.

Lots of boomers on bikes too being rich old boomers, adds to the 20th century Australiana normaldom feel

Ive been to the country and its worse. Full of racist gay redneck cowboys and their nigger bf slaves abusing illegal mexicans.

Ive been to the country and its worse. Full of racist gay redneck cowboys and their nigger bf slaves abusing illegal mexicans.
Maybe it's becauss America was founded by subhuman English gentrymen, Puritans, Quakers and Ulster Scots where as Australia was founded by Chad British and Irish convicts who never gave a shit about anything.

Is it at least easier to ascend with the country girls?

Maybe it's becauss America was founded by subhuman English gentrymen, Puritans, Quakers and Ulster Scots where as Australia was founded by Chad British and Irish convicts who never gave a shit about anything.
why is aussie more cucked then USA. Both are bad but aussie is way worse.
Is it at least easier to ascend with the country girls?
location and competition always play a role. Race too.

Everyone is different

As a person who's lived both the city and farmlands I find this very true. Country people aren't snobs who only care about status, country people also seem more intelligent, relatable, reasonable and mature.

Thank god I live in the wild west! YEEEEEEHAAAAAW!!!!!!

Very true. Urban parts of the west are either full of soyboy faggots, annoying rich cunt females and ethnic ghettos full of crime. Urban whites in the US are the worst type of white person there is.

I was born and raised in a village, but I spent two years living in a city. A lot of city people try to make themselves seem unique, but once you scratch beneath the surface, you realize they're just soulless normies like everyone else. I did meet a few genuinely interesting people while I was living in a city though.

As for village people, they tend to be stuck in a different time period. A lot of people in my village are stuck in the 90's. I'm pretty sure some of them still think it's 1998. I guess life peaked in the 90's for a lot of people who were in their teens in them, so they cling onto that time. I mean, I kinda cling onto the mid 2000's, but at least I acknowledge that we live in a different time now, unlike them. Their humor is always straight out of a 90's Simpsons episode. It's so cheesy and unfunny in current times.