Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The future is looking bleak when stuff like this is happening

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
You saw this a million times by now most likely but it's a good reminder.
Good fucking luck if you are an lonely social reject in the future.

The future was looking bleak since women got the right to vote 100 years ago or so. Such greed.

Whiteknights love to gang up dont they?

The prefered combat style of m'lady: hit first, get demolished, then call on cucks to help you get out of the shit you voluntarily got yourself into.

An incel gymaxx would have defeated most of those skinny ones.

An incel gymaxx would have defeated most of those skinny ones.
Nice cope but no, no amount of gymmaxing would help you when people pile onto you, except maybe a gun.

White knight are chads slaves that make sure he has sex everynight

White knight are chads slaves that make sure he has sex everynight
Nice cope but no, no amount of gymmaxing would help you when people pile onto you, except maybe a gun.

Go straight to the Emergency Room. Do not pass Go & do not collect $200.
The prefered combat style of m'lady: hit first, get demolished, then call on cucks to help you get out of the shit you voluntarily got yourself into.

At least the comments are based.

Screen Shot 2020 02 23 at 75506 AM

I would hit her

Young cucked high school kids are known to be bluepilled.

Well, it depends. An average man can handle and beat up to 5 average women, the difference in strength is overwhelming. In the video several women attack him, if he were gymaxx and it is not contained. With a fist in his face, he quickly took them out of the game. Several guys, especially the gray shirt are too thin, they are not the big deal. But yes, too many people is a problem.

this reminds me of high school. being attacked by foids while a crowd of bestial sex-havers stood around laughing and you knowing you can't do anything because if you defend yourself against the foids these apes would go ballistic. i'm just glad i went to high school when smartphones weren't really a thing and school fights were rarely recorded.

as a man i know i can easily overpower and destroy a foid, but because of the society we live in i know i can't. chad and most sex-havers can beat the fuck out of their whores while high on meth and face little repercussion, might do some time in the can, but at the end of the day everyone loves him and foids come crawling to him and beg to have their brains fucked out, but when a beta stands up for himself he's branded a girl-basher and made an outcast - he becomes the untouchable, the tainted.

BTW every man should gymmax and martial artsmaxx to kick some normie scum ass (In DBZ:Fighers)

Nearly every male born in the 21th century is a soycel orbiter who worships foids
They need to be blackpilled brutally if they're non-chads.
as a man i know i can easily overpower and destroy a foid, but because of the society we live in i know i can't. chad and most sex-havers can beat the fuck out of their whores while high on meth and face little repercussion, might do some time in the can, but at the end of the day everyone loves him and foids come crawling to him and beg to have their brains fucked out, but when a beta stands up for himself he's branded a girl-basher and made an outcast - he becomes the untouchable, the tainted.
The foids that get beat by chads are the same ones that would scream sexual assault if a non-chad brushed up against them.

Last edited:
Fucking zoomers are such white knight cucks. JFL at the white cuck trying to talk with an ebonics voice.

I wish he gave it all hitting the foid in the face. He held back. :feelsbadman:

If you are going to get beat up by a mob afterwards anyway...

By the way, JFL at the noises foids make. It is not hard to imagine them in loincloths and warpaint. :feelskek:

Last edited:
I wish he gave it all hitting the foid in the face. He held back. :feelsbadman:

If you are going to get beat up by a mob afterwards anyway...
I wish he had a gun so that everyone who layed a hand on him would spend the rest of their lives in a wheelchair.

No one would gang up if it were chad
He did at least hit 3 foids

Last edited:
I’m in high school right now and I have girls insulting me and hitting me. I’m afraid this will happen if I fight back even verbally.

I’m in high school right now and I have girls insulting me and hitting me. I’m afraid this will happen if I fight back even verbally.
Beat the shit out those whores.

So I can get ganged up on like in the video and possibly put in prison?
They hit you first so it's your right to defend yourself. The kid in the video didn't go to prison or even get suspended.

They hit you first so it's your right to defend yourself. The kid in the video didn't go to prison or even get suspended.
Still I don't trust them to not bounce my head off the concrete hard enough to give me brain damage.

Still I don't trust them to not bounce my head off the concrete hard enough to give me brain damage.
Don't worry about those low t cucks. They'd be in jail forever if they did that.

This school is in bizzaro world where the manlets pick on TallFags:waitwhat:

Then they complain when he shows up with a AK next day. Lmao

The extremely cucked responses make me simultaneously pissed off, depressed, and disappointed.

Carry a telescopic batton with you, or a knuckle duster at least.

Stupid cucks trash, holes think they are entitled to hit a guy and not get hit back

The future was looking bleak since women got the right to vote 100 years ago or so. Such greed.
Actually, there are many places where women don't have the right to vote, in many Muslim lands.
But, I was never interested in these countries.

Factually, I have read that in Switzerland in certain Cantons women did not have the right to vote until the early 1990s, the men had refused to grant them this right democratically, with direct democracy, but the Supreme Court decided otherly...crossing it out that it was unconstitutional, thanks to feminists.
It's probably the last country in the West that granted women the right to vote.

Actually, there are many places where women don't have the right to vote, in many Muslim lands.
But, I was never interested in these countries.

Factually, I have read that in Switzerland in certain cantons women did not have the right to vote until the early 1990s, the men had refused to grant them this right democratically, with direct democracy, but the Supreme Court decided otherly...ruling it out that it was unconstitutional, thanks to feminists.
It's probably the last country in the West that granted women the right to vote.
A lot of muslim country's are now becoming cucked e.g Iran educating women. It now has a 1.66 birth rate :lul: :lul: :lul:

Switzerland men are cucks. When women were given the right to vote they should of went revolution on the government jfl. I wonder who is behind giving women the right to vote there :lul::lul::lul::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::kys::kys::kys:

A lot of muslim country's are now becoming cucked e.g Iran educating women. It now has a 1.66 birth rate :lul: :lul: :lul:

Switzerland men are cucks. When women were given the right to vote they should of went revolution on the government jfl. I wonder who is behind giving women the right to vote there :lul::lul::lul::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::kys::kys::kys:
Well, It seems it's pretty much cucked everywhere nowadays. Maybe in certain nations where there is no right to vote at all? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Americans were one of the first to grant women the right to vote, these cowboys should of went revolution on the government back then, 100 years ago, JFL. Americans are as cucks as all the West. At least the Swiss delayed it much longer :lul::lul::lul::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::kys::kys::kys:.

Well, It seems it's pretty much cucked everywhere nowadays. Maybe in certain where there is no right to vote at all? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Americans were one of the first to grant women right to vote, these cowboys should of went revolution on the government back then, JFL. Americans are as cucks as all the West. At least the Swiss delayed it much longer :lul::lul::lul::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::kys::kys::kys:.
Just because others are more cucked doesn't mean the Swiss arnt. They should of gotten out their halbadiers and went swiss pikemen (in medieval total war)

1. Incel is told to go outside
2. Woman hits the incel
3. Incel hits back
4. People gang up on the incel to beat him up

There really is a fucking reason we don't go outside
full

Reminds me of "how can she slap?" :soy: :soy: :soy:
... That video made me wanna go ER on curryland for real.

Now this is just another white knight infested high school bullshit. Nobody disrespects muh lady!

Just because others are more cucked doesn't mean the Swiss arnt. They should of gotten out their halbadiers and went swiss pikemen (in medieval total war)
Every White nation is cucked nowadays. But, they should, not only them but the others too. Nobody did anything really, to oppose it.

Every White nation is cucked nowadays. But, they should, not only them but the others too. Nobody did anything really, to opose it.
To be fair France gave women the right to vote because after WW2 they were kinda forced to. Such greed.

Their whores fuck German soldiers for the whole war and get the righ to vote AND FRENCH MEN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT :lul: :lul: :lul: