Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The future is looking bleak when stuff like this is happening

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
To be fair France gave women the right to vote because after WW2 they were kinda forced to. Such greed.

Their whores fuck German soldiers for the whole war and get the righ to vote AND FRENCH MEN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT :lul: :lul: :lul:
They were too busy with their mistresses, wine and whores :lul: :lul: :lul:
That's extremely cucked anyway.

All those foids and cucks couldn't beat one healthy normal man.

A lot of muslim country's are now becoming cucked e.g Iran educating women. It now has a 1.66 birth rate :lul: :lul: :lul:

Switzerland men are cucks. When women were given the right to vote they should of went revolution on the government jfl. I wonder who is behind giving women the right to vote there :lul::lul::lul::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::kys::kys::kys:

holy shit, even i thought iran had a massive birth rate

holy shit, the most extremist large muslim country is cucked as fuck

Everyone is cucked. The future belongs to those who take womens rights away :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: The world is up for grabs :lul::lul::lul:

Maybe if the Greeks take away their womens rights they can restore the Byzantine empire :lul::lul::lul:

But no people would rather have muh government pay checks. Such greed.

Everyone is cucked. The future belongs to those who take womens rights away :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman: The world is up for grabs :lul::lul::lul:

Maybe if the Greeks take away their womens rights they can restore the Byzantine empire :lul::lul::lul:

I don't know what to think anymore. I thought muslim extremists were "based"

lol. there is no god in the sense that no one actually has a real religion left where they focus on creating a family

lol. there is no god in the sense that no one actually has a real religion left where they focus on creating a family
Even Christianity is "based". If Christians followed the bible women's right would be taken away tomorrow. Actions speak louder than words huh.

Even Christianity is "based". If Christians followed the bible women's right would be taken away tomorrow. Actions speak louder than words huh.

They're total fucking faggots. They'd rather shit on christian men and blame them for lack of children. Sounds completely insane. Blaming a man for a low birth rate.

Fuck

They're total fucking faggots. They'd rather shit on christian men and blame them for lack of children. Sounds completely insane. Blaming a man for a low birth rate.

Fuck
Birth rate is 100% womens rights and 0% mens. Men could all be poor goat herders or rich millionaires and it would make no difference. Such greed

It doesn't surprise me that Sweden is the most cucked pseudo-nation on earth, giving the partial right for women to vote already in 1718, JFL.

New Jersey was the first State to give women righ to vote in 1776.

West is burning gif*

it's pretty much over for civilized nations

Iran gave women the right to vote in 2017.
Saudi Arabia gave the right for women to vote on the municipal level along with the right to run for municipal elections in 2015, it's over for the whole world :lul::lul::lul:

Agree. The one who can control foids nature or change it for the better is the one who rules over other groups. History proved that so many times. The ones who can channel at best the force of nature that foids represent will just start ruling the World
Iran gave women the right to vote in 2017.
Saudi Arabia gave the right for women to vote on the municipal level along with the right to run for municipal elections in 2015, it's over for the whole world :lul::lul::lul:
History is not Linear. Foids will Be controlled again

Agree. The one who can control foids nature or change it for the better is the one who rules over other groups. History proved that so many times. The ones who can channel at best the force of nature that foids represent will just start ruling the World
I don't understand why no countries see wtf is going on and wake up. They care more about muh government handouts than ruling the world huh :lul: :lul: :lul:

Eww i hate when white boys think they are tough. It’s pathetic

I don't understand why no countries see wtf is going on and wake up. They care more about muh government handouts than ruling the world huh :lul: :lul: :lul:
It's a long difficult path if you were indoctrinated by the phallacious patriarchy theory. I'm very blackpilled but i'm Only now starting to be fully aware of the fact that there's litterally nothing different from foids and overgrown male children

this board is pure rage fuel today

jesus christ

it's like someone cast a magic spell and infinite orbiters appears out of no where to kill that guy

It’s retarded how everyone gets so upset if you merely push a foid.

It's like all those guys appeared out of no where, like magic, and have radar in their heads to know which guy to beat up.
If based men walked in groups white knights wouldn't do shit :lul: :lul: :lul:

This is why you never hit back.
You wait, stalk and ruin their lives a month later.
Revenge is a dish that is only successfully served cold.

Notice how everything was ok until he defended himself and it set off a chain reaction

If based men walked in groups white knights wouldn't do shit :lul: :lul: :lul:
This is why they're afraid if incels unite for protection against cucks and whiteknights. I can't wait to see world star compilations of whiteknights getting the shit beat out of them by groups of incels.
If he looked tough and scary, no one would fuck with him in the first place

they all pick easy targets
Whiteknights are cowards.

West is burning gif*
1918A874 5C7B 4FF7 8AA0 D459E6C86910

Welcome to hell.

I bet if it had happened in my school, you'd have seen bricks, dagger, chain, rod, etc next day.

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal hits the feels, not as brutal as some vids I saw of white kids getting ganged in black neighbourhoods.

100 years from now, after the beta uprising, once the patriarchy has been re-established (with a vengeance), men will look back on this current age of degeneracy and ClownWorld feminism, and just shake their heads.

This is why they're afraid if incels unite for protection against cucks and whiteknights. I can't wait to see world star compilations of whiteknights getting the shit beat out of them by groups of incels.
Such greed. Incel no go zone when?

That would be based. All it will take is a few thousand cels to get together and make it happen.
Maybe even 500 for a small area

That can be enough to take over a few blocks.
Tbh it could easily patrol a vast area of land since cucks won't do shit while recruiting members. We could have womens rights taken away by Christmas :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Tbh it could easily patrol a vast area of land since cucks won't do shit while recruiting members. We could have womens rights taken away by Christmas :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
Rosties having their rights taken would be the best christmas gift ever.

Females are the inferior gender, even a skinny incel could destroy the average fiid
White knight are chads slaves that make sure he has sex everynight

White knight are chads slaves that make sure he has sex everynight
4 digit IQ post.
That's right. I have never seen a Chad whiteknighting for a fmoid. He has his private army doing this for him. He himself treats fmoids like the toilettes that they are.

Figgers deserve imprisonment and servitude and should thank us for even being able to see the sunlight ever and not being put into the ground.

At least the comments are based.

View attachment 206497
I was surprised, but at least some people get are becoming more aware.

It seems Zoomers are pretty cucked, but what's even more shocking is dozens of people jumped him and they barely did anything to him. Estrogen in the water theory is 101% legit

I was surprised, but at least some people get are becoming more aware.

It seems Zoomers are pretty cucked, but what's even more shocking is dozens of people jumped him and they barely did anything to him. Estrogen in the water theory is 101% legit
I've noticed my t-levels soar after I installed a reverse osmosis water filter under my sink almost two years ago.

I've noticed my t-levels soar after I installed a reverse osmosis water filter under my sink almost two years ago.
Interesting. I'll have to look into one of those for my home