Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the future looks bleak

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Today made me realize that feminism is winning. The pendulum will never swing back on its own; the next generation is lost. We're in desperate need of a male empowerment movement, but most men have given up and resigned themselves to LDAR or MGTOW (which is basically the same shit). This really bothers me. Feminists have taken everything from us - our entertainment, our hobbies/interests, jobs, prostitutes, free speech, the internet... the list is endless. .They won't even let us cope in peace. I honestly don't enjoy anything these days. And it frustrates me how everyone just sits back and accepts it. Most men have been castrated. Many of us will spend the rest of our lives depressed, alone, slaving away at work, and ultimately contributing to a society that hates us. It's all work and no reward. We're modern day niggers. I don't know about you guys, but I can't live like this. I would rather die. It won't happen now but I feel like the rope is inevitable.

Ever heard of Toxic Masculinity? feminists hate men. It's considered sexist or mysoginistic for men to act like men and take control of their wives or girlfriends. If a man cheats on his 3/10 wife, he is a pig. If a woman cheats on her 3/10 husband, then she needed that empowerment and is told "you go girl, don't let that fat piece of shit tell you what to do". The female gender needs to be put in check, not be made slaves, but atleast reminded where they belong

Ever heard of Toxic Masculinity? feminists hate men. It's considered sexist or mysoginistic for men to act like men and take control of their wives or girlfriends. If a man cheats on his 3/10 wife, he is a pig. If a woman cheats on her 3/10 husband, then she needed that empowerment and is told "you go girl, don't let that fat piece of shit tell you what to do". The female gender needs to be put in check, not be made slaves, but atleast reminded where they belong

Thought about making a thread just to post this awhile back

Two biological women
Dating women
Talking about toxic masculinity
While saying that they're male/nb kek

But I pussied out
So anyone who's interested- there you go

With artificial genes it looks worse for hypergamy

We will all be dead before men wake up and take their rights back.

I wouldnt mind the feminists if i were living in the west to be honest, anything looks better than the Islam.

Blackpills and sexbots will start the incel uprising that saves us.

It's more subtle than that. Toxic masculinity only targets ugly men. Feminists still want masculine Chad.
We are denied our masculinity because it implies we have sexual needs too which to a feminazi is heresy.
Ugly men can't even talk to a femoid. It makes them too uncomfortable.

It's more subtle than that. Toxic masculinity only targets ugly men. Feminists still want masculine Chad.
We are denied our masculinity because it implies we have sexual needs too which to a feminazi is heresy.
Women, mother natures worst mistake

Women, mother natures worst mistake
I wouldn't say they are but their brain wiring definitely is. Women are just overgrown children.

Well said, brother. There is a war on low value men. This feminist society won't rest until it makes all low value men miserable. I have no doubt in my mind that SESTA and FOSTA were passed for the sole purpose of making it harder for incels to get laid. They're coming at us from every angle. Recruiters come to schools just to offer jobs to good looking students. There's also the metoo movement which pretty much only exists to punish unattractive men for using their money and status to get laid. The west is fucked.

Underrated. Men involved in MRA shit think that women hate all men, when they really just hate incels and probably most normie guys. The entire thing is clearly two-faced. If you're an incel, you're told not to objectify, not to look at women, basically you're taught to be a eunuch. But if you're Chad all the shit they talk about goes out the window. The entire thing is about removing non-Chads/Chadlites from the sexual arena while continuing to benefit from their labor. Of course women are a bunch of powerless clowns by nature and they'll never achieve anything on their own. But Chads and most importantly beta normies get tricked into being cucks just so they can get some female attention.

If all the beta cops just stopped enforcing domestic violence laws and rapes and the like, women would be completely gone from any sort of power.

Feminism is only going to grow as we near the Basic Income era. The value of the male will consistently tumble until the State has to react to lowering birth rates. But, that's a long ways away. Hey, a reason to be glad I'm old.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.