Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The future therapists of tomorrow

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
I feel sorry for future Incels, when they go to therapy they’ll probably have to take advice from a whore. In my school all of the therapy whores have body counts of at least 20, and they’re all 16 :feelswhat: muh “if you lose your virginity at 16 you won’t have to fuck a used up roastie :soy:“ Gen z women are the biggest whores to exist, and they’ll be the ones leading our society in a few years.

I think I’m done.

Fun times ahead

Who knows? There might be a beta uprising in future
Giphy 1

i went to 2 different therapists when i was 19 both female, one was some post wall roastie spouting the usual bluepilled bullshit, stopped going to her after she said she cant help me with my loneliness.

second one was some stacy who was actually the same age as me, stopped going to her after the 2nd meeting because she couldn't relate to my situation at all, also she looked at me with disgust every time i maintained eye contact

i went to 2 different therapists when i was 19 both female, one was some post wall roastie spouting the usual bluepilled bullshit, stopped going to her after she said she cant help me with my loneliness.

second one was some stacy who was actually the same age as me, stopped going to her after the 2nd meeting because she couldn't relate to my situation at all, also she looked at me with disgust every time i maintained eye contact
I wonder how they feel knowing they have to talk to the people they humiliated for a large portion of their life.

I wonder how they feel knowing they have to talk to the people they humiliated for a large portion of their life.

the one the same age as me looked physically uncomfortable when she had to talk to me, like the very presence of an ugly male was shrivelling up her ovaries

"Lets make some money off this sucker."

Never going to a therapist.

THERAPY IS FUCKING RETARDED. It's only for foids and fags.

This is quite scary, forget therapists, the teen whores of today who look at you with disgust on the street (just because your face isn't up their standards) are the doctors, nurses, government workers, politicians and teachers of tomorrow. Going in to hospital as an ugly male? Be assured that the foid doctors and nurses will give you substandard treatment because you're facially unappealing and they want you to die. Ugly male kids will be neglected by foid teachers. Future foid politicians will make lives for ugly men 10x harder. Future foid scientists will siphon scientific funds away from testicular cancer research and into female-specific cancers and diseases. And of course, the therapists that you mentioned in your post. The ugly men, after being treated like dirt by the females mentioned above, will go to therapy... only to be dismissed again, and gaslighted. Don't be surprised by the spike in male suicide, we're in for a bumpy ride.

If women only think 1% or less of the male population is attractive how are they fucking this many dudes