Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The gaming PC Build I want

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
1. NZXT Black H710

2. Be Quiet 600W Pure Power 11 CM

3. AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Hardware Bundle

4. Gigabyte 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe

5. GEFORCE RTX 3070 TUF 8GB

6. Gigabyte Combo Intel 11ac and Bluetooth V5

7. Windows 10

Thoughts?

---
Should cost around £1580 ($2095.23)

Mogs mine to hell and back

Mogs mine to hell and back
My current PC is 7 years old so I need upgrade

I am also planning on getting 165hz monitor, so I'll have 2 monitor setup (Monitor 1. 144hz - Monitor 2. 165hz)

Based for not buying Jewtel.

1. NZXT Black H710

7. Windows 10

Thoughts?

---

Cool.

I worked a part time job like a dog for 3 months to buy my first PC for 1400$.

Though that RTX 3070 paired with Ryzen seems like an overkill wouldn't Intel be better.

I use a cheap laptop and thats all i really have for tech jfl
I just got a part time job that pays $989 per month and I pay no rent
Cool.

I worked a part time job like a dog for 3 months to buy my first PC for 1400$.

Though that RTX 3070 paired with Ryzen seems like an overkill wouldn't Intel be better.
New Ryzen 5 chips mogs Intel for value

If you play GPU heavy games and want to play on ultra settings then i'd say it's definitely worth it, the pc will last a good 5-10 years for sure, so it's good investment despite being a bit costly. i dont play gpu intense games so my 1k pc is fine for the tasks im doing with it

NZXT is a great brand, i have a cooler master full tower case and it is good but im mirin my brothers nzxt case

And, i would suggest you to go with BeQuiet for your cpu cooler. WaterCooling is not really worth it imo if you are not overclocking so you can go with the dark rock series cpu cooler from BeQuiet. I personally use one for my intel i7 4790k stock (inb4 people ask why i have an unclocked intel cpu if im not overclocking it, it was on sale i believe) and it is the best purchase i ever made for my pc tbh.

If you play GPU heavy games and want to play on ultra settings then i'd say it's definitely worth it, the pc will last a good 5-10 years for sure, so it's good investment despite being a bit costly. i dont play gpu intense games so my 1k pc is fine for the tasks im doing with it
I wanna play:

Metro series
Fallout series
Skyrim series (Especially when the new one comes out)
Dying Light
Resident Evil series
Doom series
Yakuza series

NZXT is a great brand, i have a cooler master full tower case and it is good but im mirin my brothers nzxt case

And, i would suggest you to go with BeQuiet for your cpu cooler. WaterCooling is not really worth it imo if you are not overclocking so you can go with the dark rock series cpu cooler from BeQuiet. I personally use one for my intel i7 4790k stock (inb4 people ask why i have an unclocked intel cpu if im not overclocking it, it was on sale i believe) and it is the best purchase i ever made for my pc tbh.
Yeah my current PC is getting 60 degree c :horror: while browsing internet, my current PC needs new cooler or something
New one will come out soon

Buying a PC this expensive is just shit, because there’s literally no way to justify it - new games suck, there are close to 0 programs that can really rely on these components. Invest the money in crypto and just forget about it for 10 years. This PC won’t be worth 50$ in 10 years and crypto has great potential to become at least a 300% roi.

If you really need a new PC - buy something 500-700-1000$, that’s the best price range. Hardware goes old really fast and literally loses value so fucking fast, it’s unbelieveable. Don’t sponsor idiotic companies that make GPUs that cost 1000$, it’s just autistic. For fucking 1000$ you can buy a car mind you.

Yeah my current PC is getting 60 degree c :horror: while browsing internet, my current PC needs new cooler or something

Clean dust, replace cooling paste. Skyrim isn’t a series, the name you’re looking for is TES or The Elder Scrolls.

Buying a PC this expensive is just shit, because there’s literally no way to justify it - new games suck, there are close to 0 programs that can really rely on these components. Invest the money in crypto and just forget about it for 10 years. This PC won’t be worth 50$ in 10 years and crypto has great potential to become at least a 300% roi.

If you really need a new PC - buy something 500-700-1000$, that’s the best price range. Hardware goes old really fast and literally loses value so fucking fast, it’s unbelieveable. Don’t sponsor idiotic companies that make GPUs that cost 1000$, it’s just autistic. For fucking 1000$ you can buy a car mind you.

Clean dust, replace cooling paste. Skyrim isn’t a series, the name you’re looking for is TES or The Elder Scrolls.
You Wouldnt Get It Joker GIF - YouWouldntGetIt Joker Smoking - Discover &  Share GIFs

:feelskek: :feelsPop:
Shit yea Skyrim isn't a series, I have Oblivion on PS3 :feelshaha:, I forgot because they haven't made one in forever

Seems like a nice campooter, I want this too.

Funny how a PC with all mid range hardware is now over $2,000 :feelsclown:

Too many normies and foids building PC and raising demand. So parts are all fucking expensive and out of stock.

Funny how a PC with all mid range hardware is now over $2,000 :feelsclown:

Too many normies and foids building PC and raising demand. So parts are all fucking expensive and out of stock.
Inflation

My wage is $989 part time (20 Hours per week) as a cleaner with no qualifications or experience
That's like 12 bucks an hour

Not bad if you live in Jewnited States

My PC ideal for a build right now is:

1) i9 9900k $320 (I found a pretty decent deal on eBay.) maybe i7 9700k $230 if I want to go budget.

2) Asus Maximus Formula motherboard $205 (So I can over clock for 5ghz)

3) G.Skill Trident ram $150

4) 6800xt(If I can get it or I will stick to 1080 gtx, might skip gpu upgrade since I don’t really see the point right now) $650

Should cost $1350

over if you want to buy a good graphics card in 2020.

My PC ideal for a build right now is:

1) i9 9900k $320 (I found a pretty decent deal on eBay.) maybe i7 9700k $230 if I want to go budget.

2) Asus Maximus Formula motherboard $205 (So I can over clock for 5ghz)

3) G.Skill Trident ram $150

4) 6800xt(If I can get it or I will stick to 1080 gtx, might skip gpu upgrade since I don’t really see the point right now) $650

Should cost $1350
Don't forget you'd need at least a quality 700 watt power supply to run that with the 6800 XT and overclocks on everything.

Everyday mocked and mogged by gamingcels in offtopic
I just got a part time job that pays $989 per month and I pay no rent
:giga:
I guess that's a salary in USA. I would live like a king here with that much money

angry that new rtx series got fucking raped by scalpers I refuse to pay bumped up prices

I would get a better power supply more around the 750 watt range. Just to be sure the PC gets enough power. I ran into that issue with my first build and had to go from 750 to 850W.

Excellent cope especially if you work part time. Hope you get to build it.

phanteks evolv x is the case i have

I was looking at prices for SSDs and I was really suprised to see that the 1tb pcie ssds are more affordable than their sata counterparts. How is this possible? I always thought that the pcie ssds were always far more expensive because of how much newer and faster they were. Can someone explain this to me?

gaming pc are good cope but maxx 700-1000$ above is cucked tbh

and its cucked to buy games and pay every month just to play , but yeah im from shithole where wage is 300 euro /month

Everyday mocked and mogged by gamingcels in offtopic

:giga:
I guess that's a salary in USA. I would live like a king here with that much money
I live in UK

Don't forget you'd need at least a quality 700 watt power supply to run that with the 6800 XT and overclocks on everything.
I have a 1000 watt psu on my old unit. I and going to try and reuse it for this build.

I have a 1000 watt psu on my old unit. I and going to try and reuse it for this build.
1000 watt? Like a quality brand name one? That's a lot of dough you spent on a PSU then

Looks like it will be a good machine.
I use a digital storm machine myself.
Lynx desktop at home and their laptop on the road.

1. NZXT Black H710

7. Windows 10

Thoughts?

---

Case: Get one with a mesh front for the best cooling performance of your rig. That plastic/whatever front has zero ventilation and just won't do it for any true beast pc.

PSU: Good. 80+ Bronze from a reputable company is the bare minimum I'd stick even in a toaster PC these days.

CPU/Motherboard: Good value for money - I've heard that the 5600X has the best benchmarks for the money. You probably would want a better cooler than the Wraith Stealth for that cpu though. At least a decent 2000cpm air cooler or possible liquid cooler with the radiator. Wraith Stealths are AMD's bottom-of-the-barrel coolers. Mobo seems fine.

Storage: Decent. M.2 drives are great for booting. I'd probably go for a 250/500gb M.2 boot drive and then 1-2TB of storage on an SSD.

GPU: If you can even get an RTX 3000 series graphics card in then congrats. I'd be content with even any 2000 series 8GB GPU but that's just me.

Network card/Win10: Sure I guess. I assume your motherboard doesn't have wifi within it? I'm too lazy to check.

Good luck with the build!

Last edited:
I just need a rig that works and doesnt require me to rob a bank to cover the costs

Waow a 3070.

I'm hoping 1080s go cheap or even hopefully 2080s. I dont wanna spend more than £300 on a graphics card.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back