Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Gen Z generation of women will be even worse then the last.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
JFL at guys on here thinking that non chad teens have a good shot in 2020. They have Tinder and Instagram and TikTok letting them slut it up. The average teen girls wardrobe consists of yoga pants or something a streetwalker hooker would wear. The average age for loss of virginity for them is 13. They are chad only. There was only three normies with girlfriends at the beginning of my highschool year in september and now there is one since one girl left her normie for a chad and the other got dumped by her normie because she wanted an open relationship. The rest of the relationships are with teen chads or tyrones. There is even a chad with an open poly relationship with two girls.

Every generation will be worse and worse. It is the most over for us gen zcels in the long run imo

Truecels on this forum don't want to admit they are at the GIGA BOTTOM. they are COPING HARD

What does this have to do with my post?
people on this forum are insecure truecels.

they want to think normies are doing fine, because it helps them think ascension is within reach

in reality they are 100% finished

Soon there will be not enough Chads available so open relationships will be the norm but only for Chads

Brutal.
How blackpilled are highschoolers? I can't imagine they're as bluepilled as millennials.

So true, this decade will be hell for the average and below average male. I wonder what's gonna happen when 95% of males are unable to find a partner. I wouldn't be surprised if they are still simping and believing that foids are queens at that point. Time moves fast and females standards only rise higher and higher. Imagine hypergamy and degeneracy being so blatantly obvious and cucks and simps don't want to acknowledge the current state of affairs.

Brutal.
How blackpilled are highschoolers? I can't imagine they're as bluepilled as millennials.
normies are more bluepilled than ever but low tier guys are a bit of a different story in my experience. I have a few incel tier friends (hapacels, shortcels etc) who are blackpill adjacent and based despite not self identifying as incel

Brutal.
Maybe it's just because the situation in my school is so bad but most normies I know really hate girls. They get into screaming matches and snip at each other all the time.

there's always a bigger fish
Every generation will be worse and worse. It is the most over for us gen zcels in the long run imo

high school was bad enough in the early to mid 2000s, i can't imagine the hell it is after smartphones and social media took off with normies

So true, this decade will be hell for the average and below average male. I wonder what's gonna happen when 95% of males are unable to find a partner. I wouldn't be surprised if they are still simping and believing that foids are queens at that point. Time moves fast and females standards only rise higher and higher. Imagine hypergamy and degeneracy being so blatantly obvious and cucks and simps don't want to acknowledge the current state of affairs.

Which is why they're pushing:

1. Faggotry. Open I may say so.
2. "Trans Women are Women" shit
3. "Trap" ... "What's the harm bro... A hole is still a hole"...
4. "You don't need sex... Sex isn't a human right... Nobody has ever died from sex"...
5. SJWesque Lawfare to make us fall into line as well as stigmatisation & shaming (problem is Incels DGAF and are more than happy to Neetbux if we are outed as Incels)
6. Anime Lolicon Waifu Shit

Need I say anything more...
7. Plus if they do jail us than that's 3 square meals a day. Library full of books & IT place full of going Techy, No Sex (but we've lived liked that for decades or only getting it sparsely), learning from die hard Criminals & going full on Criminal Breakout or just fucking up as many Normies as we can when we're in there alongside other Criminals who when we show them the state of play will be on our side. JFL... We can't lose.
normies are more bluepilled than ever but low tier guys are a bit of a different story in my experience. I have a few incel tier friends (hapacels, shortcels etc) who are blackpill adjacent and based despite not self identifying as incel

They're "Insurgents/Infiltrators" into Normie society. That's who we need more of.

Last edited:
I mean the average virginity rate for men in the USA went from 27 to 30 percent in just one year, and considering that normies lie all the time about sex it's probably larger.

6’2 will be the standard for dating.
8/10 will become law for consistent sex.
Suicide rates will skyrocket.

JFL at guys on here thinking that non chad teens have a good shot in 2020. They have Tinder and Instagram and TikTok letting them slut it up. The average teen girls wardrobe consists of yoga pants or something a streetwalker hooker would wear. The average age for loss of virginity for them is 13. They are chad only. There was only three normies with girlfriends at the beginning of my highschool year in september and now there is one since one girl left her normie for a chad and the other got dumped by her normie because she wanted an open relationship. The rest of the relationships are with teen chads or tyrones. There is even a chad with an open poly relationship with two girls.
Imagine being a below avg looking male on Tik tok. There’s millions of chads on there getting all the sex and attention from jb, so the below avg male will copy chad to no avail. It’ll be a cringe fest of lip syncing and dancing, but at least chad gets sex for the cringe in return.

Previously "chad only"
Next generation "giga chad only!! Also pay for my shit you misogynist"

people on this forum are insecure truecels.

they want to think normies are doing fine, because it helps them think ascension is within reach

in reality they are 100% finished
Sub 8 law deniers need an IQ test before posting here.

Soon there will be not enough Chads available so open relationships will be the norm but only for Chads
Open Chad harems, being a non-virgin man will be like being a millionaire.

Gen Z will finish destroying society

They are already worse than the millennials. Imagine millennial women, but more distant, more shallow, more neurotic, sluttier, and more mean. That's Gen Z girls for you. And yeah, a great majority of them lose their virginities around 13-15, regardless of their social caste.

Gen Z normoids are also very untrustworthy. A lot of them have anger and personality issues and don't make great friends, and like what I've been experiencing recently, if you do anything or say anything that they don't like, they'll backstab you and try to fuck with your life and make everyone hate you. A vast majority of the people I've befriended since switching schools have backstabbed me for literally no reason. I even have had one friend from my school unadd and block me on Steam because I literally asked to play a game with him. I have probably five or six good friends still left out of the twenty or so I've befriended over the past decade.

And pretty much every guy who wasn't at least a Chadlite in my high school never got laid, or even a girlfriend for that matter. The only exceptions being a couple lucky band kids, and some of the more affluent kids.

This entire generation is fucked.

Last edited:
breaking news everything is getting worse and I mean EVERYTHING.

They are already worse than the millennials. Imagine millennial women, but more distant, more shallow, more neurotic, sluttier, and more mean. That's Gen Z girls for you. And yeah, a great majority of them lose their virginities around 13-15, regardless of their social caste.

Gen Z normoids are also very untrustworthy. A lot of them have anger and personality issues and don't make great friends, and like what I've been experiencing recently, if you do anything or say anything that they don't like, they'll backstab you and try to fuck with your life and make everyone hate you. A vast majority of the people I've befriended since switching schools have backstabbed me for literally no reason. I even have had one friend from my school unadd and block me on Steam because I literally asked to play a game with him. I have probably five or six good friends still left out of the twenty or so I've befriended over the past decade.

And pretty much every guy who wasn't at least a Chadlite in my high school never got laid, or even a girlfriend for that matter. The only exceptions being a couple lucky band kids, and some of the more affluent kids.

This entire generation is fucked.

Millenials were previously the weirdest generation of kids. But unlike them a lot of Gen Z people save their rancor for online instead of IRL.
breaking news everything is getting worse and I mean EVERYTHING.
It only gets worse over time not better.

they gonna grow up and make a onlyfans to exploit lonely men

Most girls are perfectly happy to get railed by a big dick Chad every 3-4 months.. and simply not have a boyfriend.

just get some popcorn and enjoy the ride I guess. I'll be busy watching anime and playing vidya, even in the afterlife.

Most girls are perfectly happy to get railed by a big dick Chad every 3-4 months.. and simply not have a boyfriend.
Yep they wait for when the chaddiest chad is available and fuck dogs in the meantime @Personalityinkwell

Yep they wait for when the chaddiest chad is available and fuck dogs in the meantime @Personalityinkwell
foids have weaker sex drives.

"oh they want sex just as much but only with chad"

NO, they can wait for a while for a Chad and be just fine. this is literally a scientifically proven fact

foids have weaker sex drives.

"oh they want sex just as much but only with chad"

NO, they can wait for a while for a Chad and be just fine. this is literally a scientifically proven fact
Yea and chad gets around to them eventually so foids don’t go without sex their whole lives like we do

Next generation will be bisexual cucked gigachads only.

True.They rather date each other and have mindblowing sex with Chad/Tyrone

Men just loose more and more self respect, to the point that they'll go along with anything a foid comes up with just so that they get some cooch.