[Discussion] The gender war has been gaining steam for the last few years and only getting more intense. Where do you think its heading?

wereqryan

wereqryan

Eugenicist
-
What do you think society will look like when this gender war reaches its climax? What will the aftermath be? Will we have complete breakdown of gender communication with men and women going their separate ways? Will we see more radicalism, inter-gender violence, and crime? And what will happen to the family unit and community? How much further can they fall apart?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
same as ancient rome and other ancient civilizations?

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
where else can it lead but the death of western civilisation?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
Yes that's end result, but I would like to envision some detailed scenarios.
there will be some people escaping to the country, or islands if they're wealthy, tradthots will all parachute into some farmer or islander chad's arms.
but when shit goes down the vast majority will be left in the city to kill and eat each other.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Officer
-
i think society in regards to gender will just become a disaster as men will turn on foids and the white knights will try to save said foids only to be put in there place and men will just be dumped and put to the side until they snap and start killing foids.

Kiko12

Kiko12

" Let it be fear then .."
-
As technology advance forward and as feminism getting worse and gender role gap get smaller and smaller .. i predict polygamy will be mainstream , sex bots and robots will be the norm , prostitution will be the norm ... this is the best case scenerio ,

The other scenerio , world civil war will occur and all womans will be sex slaves or yet agian a sub-gender bellow us . That need us to survive

Most of the humans that will be at both scenerios will be over 6' tall .. and will have big frame .. cuz all the females today selected only those

Last edited:
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
i think society in regards to gender will just become a disaster as men will turn on foids and the white knights will try to save said foids only to be put in there place and men will just be dumped and put to the side until they snap and start killing foids.
steel series Yes man will save us

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
we are heading to death, its over for us inkels

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Random violence against women will skyrocket. All it will take is one bitchy look from a woman for a guy to snap and hit her.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
Women will start taking over most of the important position in the West because they keep doing better and better in schools and universities which are a requierement for these positions. They're also more social with more connections and have the law and the media on their side.

Most men will see no purpose in a society like this and opt out and go LDAR/NEET. Then women will lead that society to ruin in a comical clown world-ish way because they won't have any idea how to handle any of that.

The West will be taken over by a mixture of radicalized white men and lowinhib high T ethnics who don't give a shit about any sort of virtue signalling ideology. These men will then kill each other in a race war between Muslims+ethnics and white nazis and take over whatever young women will be left as sex slaves and to reproduce and build a new society. Old women and oldcels will be probably killed off as useless drain on a society that can no longer support them, unless they would have some practical knowledge like engineers or doctors.

The West will then go back to primitive ways of racism and religious fanaticism and will eventually end up fighting back Chinese imperialism.

Some Western countries become defacto colonies of China like Africa. Life is shit but less degeneracy. Back to dark ages. People will wonder why the fuck anyone thought giving women rights was a good idea. The post-1945 West will be seen as the biggest meme in history.

Last edited:
Kiko12

Kiko12

" Let it be fear then .."
-
Women will start taking over most of the important position in the West because they keep doing better and better in schools and universities which are a requierement for these positions. They're also more social with more connections and have the law and the media on their side.

Most men will see no purpose in a society like this and opt out and go LDAR/NEET. Then women will lead that society to ruin in a comical clown world-ish way because they won't have any idea how to handle any of that.

The West will be taken over by a mixture of radicalized white men and lowinhib high T ethnics who don't give a shit about any sort of virtue signalling ideology. These men will then kill each other in a race war and take over whatever young women will be left as sex slaves and to reproduce and build a new society. Old women and oldcels will be probably killed off as useless drain on a society that can no longer support them, unless they would have some practical knowledge like engineers or doctors.

The West will then go back to primitive ways of racism and religious fanaticism and will eventually end up fighting back Chinese imperialism.

Some Western countries become defacto colonies of China like Africa. Life is shit but less degeneracy. Back to dark ages.

Sound fine by me .. just add a nuclear fallout and it will be the perfect storm

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

All My Friends Are Bots
-
Sexbots and artifical wombs will take the role of females. Natural females will stop recieving their gender halo as more men covert to artificial reproduction/love. White knighting will be a thing of the past. In a sense, women will finally be equal to men. Disposable and interchangable cogs to society. Eventually females will be phased out entirely since they are more expensive to maintain then males.

This will happen or society breaks down catastrophically and we regress to middle ages.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
The establishment will always be on the female side. What will happen is the formation of a underclass of men NEETing or wageslaving in shitty jobs while women and chads live like kings. Obviously a system like that is not sustainable, women don't pay taxes, so i guess they will create some bullshit to take away money from this new underclass, like a bachelor tax.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
The post-1945 West will be seen as the biggest meme in history.
The establishment will always be on the female side. What will happen is the formation of a underclass of men NEETing or wageslaving in shitty jobs while women and chads live like kings. Obviously a system like that is not sustainable, women don't pay taxes, so i guess they will create some bullshit to take away money from this new underclass, like a bachelor tax.
arguably they are already doing that, because femoids get handouts in the form of easy government jobs and fake "coloring book" jobs in fields like computer science where their lack of productivity can be hidden, and these benefits are strictly femoid only