Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The George Floyd PSYOP was done to spread COVID-19 into black communities(GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
Hey its me again,

The police officer that killed George Floyd is named Derek Chauvin. Chauvin's neighbors did not know that he was a cop. This is already very suspicious. The BLM rioters are ignoring social distancing rules. This will cause Corona-Chan to spread amongst them, and they will take it home to their black families and their boomer relatives. This will cause Corona-Chan to run rampant in black communities and decimate the black population.

This will cause Corona-Chan to run rampant in black communities and decimate the black population.
Nice.

But seriously, if this was staged by the elites it's not to spread coronachan but to further destabalize society.

Last edited:
Schizo post, but I don't care if more blacks die.

Why contain it?

Hey its me again,

The police officer that killed George Floyd is named Derek Chauvin. Chauvin's neighbors did not know that he was a cop. This is already very suspicious. The BLM rioters are ignoring social distancing rules. This will cause Corona-Chan to spread amongst them, and they will take it home to their black families and their boomer relatives. This will cause Corona-Chan to run rampant in black communities and decimate the black population.
High IQ

Black cels, time to isolate or you'll die a virgin

who cares about niggers :feelsseriously:

It was done for other reasons

I wish it was true, but corona is prolly dead and forgotten

I wish it was true, but corona is prolly dead and forgotten

Cope she still loves you

dont care about any of that shit tbqh

@Colvin76 Thoughts on this

a lot of rich white virtue signalers out protesting will die too. OH WAIT THEY INSTITUTIONALLY HAVE THE HEALTHCARE BLACKS DON'T HAVE.

Greycel post tbhtbj

I've heard testimonies about that shit in virgina once. appreantly BLM and white supremacists were sitting next to each other and putting on their gear and even trading gear with each other like 4 blocks away from the protests. Could happen here too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back