Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The gillete Ad, im doing a essay on it

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
im doing an essay on this cucked gillete ad for college. it must be 1500 words.

here, this is the work i copy/pasted. the essay must answer these questions

"According to Canavor (2019: 5), “Good business writing saves time and money. It prevents
mistakes and helps solve problems. It connects people, leaps across geographic and time zones,
and bridges culture gaps. It empowers individuals and organizations to succeed in new ways

How effectively does the video advertisement communicate to its target and serial audiences
as a means of “connect[ing] people, leap[ing] across geographic and time zones, and
bridg[ing] culture gaps”?
Why?  In what ways does the language and tone of the video advertisement seek to “empower
individuals”? Why? 
In what way does the planned structure of the video advertisement help Gillette achieve its
communication goals? Why? 
Based on your answers to the above questions, do you believe the Gillette (2019) video
advertisement is an example of good business writing? Why? "

Jews gonna jew

Do you want the cucked version of the 1500 word essay
Or a giga black pilled version that will shake the teacher

A waste of time tbh

Wait, so your college professor specifically asked you to write it about this ad? Or did you choose the ad yourself?

Didn’t watch ngl

The answer:

It just makes sense, if I was selling Sprite and made an alt-right ad with slavery and blackface I would expect to lose profits mewmew.

Is that really the best you could get?

its not my choice, i was given this assignment

JFL. I was one of the first to see the ad as part of a market research study, and I basically ended up writing an essay about it myself.

Laconic brevity, boyo.
Essays are for low T soyboy nerds.
43c

im doing an essay on this cucked gillete ad for college. it must be 1500 words.

here, this is the work i copy/pasted. the essay must answer these questions

"According to Canavor (2019: 5), “Good business writing saves time and money. It prevents
mistakes and helps solve problems. It connects people, leaps across geographic and time zones,
and bridges culture gaps. It empowers individuals and organizations to succeed in new ways

How effectively does the video advertisement communicate to its target and serial audiences
as a means of “connect[ing] people, leap[ing] across geographic and time zones, and
bridg[ing] culture gaps”?
Why?  In what ways does the language and tone of the video advertisement seek to “empower
individuals”? Why? 
In what way does the planned structure of the video advertisement help Gillette achieve its
communication goals? Why? 
Based on your answers to the above questions, do you believe the Gillette (2019) video
advertisement is an example of good business writing? Why? "

JustGetDoxxed Theory

Excuse me OP, are are telling me that your teacher thinks this ad was effective in communicating its intended point to its target audience?

Gillette was widely mocked for this ad and they pulled it as a consequence if I recall correctly. Your teacher is batshit deluded if they are going use this ad as an example of a company successfully communicating with its audience.

JFL at this loaded fucking framing of the question as well
“In what way does the planned structure of the video advertisement help Gillette achieve its communication goals?” They are telling you what narrative they want you to run with and it is one that is totally incongruous with the truth.

the video ad ruined these points
“Good business writing saves time and money. It prevents
mistakes and helps solve problems."

but the video was good in these points
"It connects people, leaps across geographic and time zones,
and bridges culture gaps. It empowers individuals and organizations to succeed in new ways"

and my lecturer is a JEW, he is old, he has grey hair and a big nose, one of his sons works as a "counselor" for people who lost their jobs. he is a writer, journalist

Read every word

A cultural marxist classic. But you chose to do media studies or whatever, so its your fault.

The answer:

It just makes sense, if I was selling Sprite and made an alt-right ad with slavery and blackface I would expect to lose profits mewmew.
Gillette CEO Gary Coombe 640x480

This is not even a meme anymore. It's always a soyboy looking guy.

the video ad ruined these points
“Good business writing saves time and money. It prevents
mistakes and helps solve problems."

but the video was good in these points
"It connects people, leaps across geographic and time zones,
and bridges culture gaps. It empowers individuals and organizations to succeed in new ways"

and my lecturer is a JEW, he is old, he has grey hair and a big nose, one of his sons works as a "counselor" for people who lost their jobs. he is a writer, journalist
Bait assignment tbh.

Really, it's a moral question you face. Do you express the truth and get a suboptimal grade or cuck to get an A?

Bottom feeder iq
"Being concise is for retards haha, I will just pad my writing with unneccesarily redundant and repetitive sentences because I got a beeg brane."
Brainlettttt

Protip: Drop out ASAP and start studying something useful

Bait assignment tbh.

Really, it's a moral question you face. Do you express the truth and get a suboptimal grade or cuck to get an A?
Giga iq
Do you actually think they are baiting students to weed out independent thinkers, and expel them
And keep and milking the sheep

Giga iq
Do you actually think they are baiting students to weed out independent thinkers, and expel them
And keep and milking the sheep
Expel might be a little harsh, but "weed out", yes absolutely. They will give you a hard time if you exert any contrarian opinions or independent thoughts and these types of assignments are their way of identifying those who they would consider 'malcontents', 'extremists', 'sexists', etc., among other anti-normie ideals.

In doing so, they'll get you moved down the class ranking though harsher grading standards once you are 'identified', plus more importantly, you'll lose favor with professors (or teachers) and the administration. Later on, they won't pull strings or do favors for you the way that they do with those who comply. You won't have access to the same opportunities within the university, which will impact your CV and experience for later on. The downstream effects of this are pretty eye opening once you have the perspective that time and experience beget in this regard.

Meanwhile, the sheep that "bah" continue to get milked and fed.