Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The girl I liked has a bedroom playlist

W

worstcel

Banned
-
I overlooked her phone and I see a bedroom playlist (obviously for her Chad BF). It honestly made me feel sad at the time that it wasn't me, I was dumb thinking she was still virgin, but nope. Even after seeing the playlist I coped by thinking she just likes the music maybe and is still virgin. jfl I'm so retarded. Yet I still believed as a 1/10 "ugly rat" that I had a chance with her.

Having crushes is cucked JFL

Very few girls make it out of highschool as virgins, at least in the West. My parents would have killed me if they knew I had sex in high school, I wasn’t allowed to try to date until I was 17 and I never got any dates lmao.

Very few girls make it out of highschool as virgins, at least in the West. My parents would have killed me if they knew I had sex in high school, I wasn’t allowed to try to date until I was 17 and I never got any dates lmao.
Parents specifically not letting their sons date is fucking cannibalism

your parents raise you in a rare way if you are male srs.

your parents raise you in a rare way if you are male srs.
It's not weird if his parents are immigrants like mine. They will want their children to maintain their conservative values like no sex before marriage. Sadly for guys like us that doesn't matter since we couldn't get sex anyway

My parents would be happy to find out if I had a GF, probably because if I did they would think they raised me correctly.

You aren't blackpilled enough if you still have a crush. All foids have their first gangbang by age 12 now.

I listen to Chamber music. Maybe it’s the same thing... JFL.

It's not weird if his parents are immigrants like mine. They will want their children to maintain their conservative values like no sex before marriage. Sadly for guys like us that doesn't matter since we couldn't get sex anyway
Yes, sadly those things don't work anymore and less in a western country, but I got surprised that their parents did that to a male, usually I know about pushing that to a daughter , but for a man sounds weird tbh.

name the songs on the playlist

She was fucking chad as u made this thread. Over. :feelsrope:

I was dumb thinking she was still virgin
Yes you are really fucking dumb for thinking that, everyone know thats the average foid loses their virginity at 13