Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The girl who used to made fun of me for my frame became the Best Model of Turkey

Apati

Apati

DSBMcel
★★★★★
I will not say her name or the year she won because i am afraid someone might send her this thread.

So we were neighbours. i was a close friend of his brother and we hang out occasionally with him. When i came to their house she always giggles when she saw me. I don't know the exact reason of it and i was very bluepilled at that time. One day while me and his brother were playing basketball together and she was walking with an other girl and they stopped when they saw us and she started to laughing and then whispering to her friend. Finally i decided to go and ask them whats so funny and she told me that i have very skinny girly legs and she started to say other shit related to my legs like how do your legs even lift your body. My legs were legit skinnier than hers. So at that time i was a high inhb cuck so i didn't say anything and return playing to basketball and i acted like i didn't care but deep down i was actually feel very hurt and for a very long time i avoid wearing shorts when i decided to go outside.

She was your typical 5-6/10 foid who obsessed with social media and since she was in a shitty paid highschool at that time i always thought i will live a far more better life than her. About 1-2 years after this incident they moved out to a different city and i stopped talking to his brother.

After a couple of years she surgerymaxxed at that time and applied to a modeling contest but i wasn't aware any of this. One day suddenly my mother come and asked me do i remember her and i said yeah and after that my mother said she became the best model of turkey and then i right away typed her name to google and saw her surgerymaxxed version and photos at the contest in her instagram and in the news. That day i legit wanted to kms. I always coped by saying to myself i will live a better life than people like her but she became the best model of turkey while i was rotting by living a isolated lonely college life. She's now playing in shitty Turkish TV shows and she probably makes money in a year that i can't make in my life.

Seriously fuck this life.

tl;dr its over for many men, youre forever here

If she's Best Model Of Turkey, can't we just look her up by searching for that? That sounds like a prominent title.

I hope she dies

fuck that is brutal. I felt bad when you were talking about her making fun of your legs especially :feelsbadman:

Time to make something happen, OP

If she's Best Model Of Turkey, can't we just look her up by searching for that? That sounds like a prominent title.
theres a bunch of them though so it would be hard to pin point which one

theres a bunch of them though so it would be hard to pin point which one

But you said "the" Best Model Of Turkey. Wait, is this an annual thing? Was she named this more than a year ago?

But you said "the" Best Model Of Turkey. Wait, is this an annual thing? Was she named this more than a year ago?
I assumed he meant it was more than a year ago (or at least a date he wont mention so even if it was this year you couldn't really prove it)

Basically yes they select the winners anually and she selected a couple of years ago

Why did you care so much about what she said? So she said you had skinny legs, so what?

Who gives a shit about these models anyway.

I've never been insulted by a model before! Mostly just Becky and landwhales... You sure are lucky!

Similar shit happened to me. My brother was 18 (this was about 1994) and dating a nice 17yo italian girl, she had a younger siter of 12 (jailbait) that was very pretty who later became a model (sometime around 2003-4). This little jailabit brat said about me "eww...yuck... is that his brother?" when I met her for the first time.

Shit like this stays with you 25 yrs later.

I will not say her name or the year she won because i am afraid someone might send her this thread.

So we were neighbours. i was a close friend of his brother and we hang out occasionally with him. When i came to their house she always giggles when she saw me. I don't know the exact reason of it and i was very bluepilled at that time. One day while me and his brother were playing basketball together and she was walking with an other girl and they stopped when they saw us and she started to laughing and then whispering to her friend. Finally i decided to go and ask them whats so funny and she told me that i have very skinny girly legs and she started to say other shit related to my legs like how do your legs even lift your body. My legs were legit skinnier than hers. So at that time i was a high inhb cuck so i didn't say anything and return playing to basketball and i acted like i didn't care but deep down i was actually feel very hurt and for a very long time i avoid wearing shorts when i decided to go outside.

She was your typical 5-6/10 foid who obsessed with social media and since she was in a shitty paid highschool at that time i always thought i will live a far more better life than her. About 1-2 years after this incident they moved out to a different city and i stopped talking to his brother.

After a couple of years she surgerymaxxed at that time and applied to a modeling contest but i wasn't aware any of this. One day suddenly my mother come and asked me do i remember her and i said yeah and after that my mother said she became the best model of turkey and then i right away typed her name to google and saw her surgerymaxxed version and photos at the contest in her instagram and in the news. That day i legit wanted to kms. I always coped by saying to myself i will live a better life than people like her but she became the best model of turkey while i was rotting by living a isolated lonely college life. She's now playing in shitty Turkish TV shows and she probably makes money in a year that i can't make in my life.

Seriously fuck this life.
Did not read lol

Women live their lives on easy mode, what stinks is that she’ll never receive her karma in this life for the wrong she did to you

When a foid surgerymaxxs its tutorial mode with all cheats enabled

fak... foids make fun of my legs too. people like her need to be exterminated off the face of the earth tbh

Does Turkey have shitty tabloids? Contact them and sell the story, people love getting dirt on celebrities. If she is a model she probably pulled the innocent angel routine.

Turkey needs to caliphatemaxx and put foids in their place

Turkey needs to caliphatemaxx and put foids in their place
If we are to believe mainstream moslem,caliphates 'protect the dignity of women' and 'Islam is a pro women religion'
:feelskek:

Sad shit, man.

bullies always have great life :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: