Venting The girl you've spent months talking to gets taken by Chad in one hour

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
54d 2h 59m
I don't know if you ever tried to get a gf, but if you did this might sound familiar to you. I tried that several times with at least 10 female coworkers and the result is always the same. I was nice to them, helped them, complimented, everything you can imagine I tried it for months. I deluded myself thinking I was making progress... and then the new Chad just said "hi" to them, and they started hanging out and talking and hugging, and surely fucking, leaving me there with all my hard work wasted. I did more than him and he got all the pussy.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 19h 20m
W
I don't know if you ever tried to get a gf, but if you did this might sound familiar to you. I tried that several times with at least 10 female coworkers and the result is always the same. I was nice to them, helped them, complimented, everything you can imagine I tried it for months. I deluded myself thinking I was making progress... and then the new Chad just said "hi" to them, and they started hanging out and talking and hugging, and surely fucking, leaving me there with all my hard work wasted. I did more than him and he got all the pussy.
hen you find yourself having to work so hard to get girls you know somethings off. Chad never works. He never tries. When it comes to relationships he's almost living on FOID difficulty

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
Mogs me at talking to a girl for more than an hour

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
9d 8h 10m
I've watched chad succeed where I failed. He pumped and dumped a petite blond slut who wasn't into me and she lied saying she fell down the stairs when I questioned the bruise on her neck. That was when I realised that she was only conversing with me because she craved attention but she uses chad for her sexual needs while I'm cock-blocked.

JuikoTheo

JuikoTheo

Officer
★★
4d 22h 41m
It never even began

Subhuman Orangutan

Subhuman Orangutan

5'4 Gigantopithecus
★★★
7d 15h 25m
I do everything possible not to engage with foids aka toilets as the outcome will never be favorable.

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

Based
★★★★
30d 23h 13m
Try bars maybe, I feel like foids being drunk fucks up their attraction detection
this is where I am going to try for sure at one point

IncelCream

IncelCream

Banned
-
35d 20h 10m
I spent 2 years

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Officer
★★★★
10d 10h 38m
Why would you spend months talking to a woman? There is no such thing as "making progress."

Honest women will tell you that they know within a few seconds if they want to have sex with a guy. After that, it's basically up to him not to fuck it up (which often comes down more to awareness of her interest or logistics than "personality") or decide if he's interested.

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
32d 9h 12m
Why would you spend months talking to a woman? There is no such thing as "making progress."

Honest women will tell you that they know within a few seconds if they want to have sex with a guy. After that, it's basically up to him not to fuck it up (which often comes down more to awareness of her interest or logistics than "personality") or decide if he's interested.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
59d 9h 36m
Wilfred

Wilfred

Recruit
★★
8d 10h 48m
If you have to initiate, it's over.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
39d 4h 8m
I've watched chad succeed where I failed. He pumped and dumped a petite blond slut who wasn't into me and she lied saying she fell down the stairs when I questioned the bruise on her neck. That was when I realised that she was only conversing with me because she craved attention but she uses chad for her sexual needs while I'm cock-blocked.

brutal af, this is why i dont talk to foids at all, why waste my time talking to chads fucktoy if shes just going to use me as an emotional tampon

W

WizardofSoda

Major
★★
75d 19h 45m
You got to have 1 of the 3..

1.) Chad looks

2.) Violent criminal who makes the girl outright afraid for good reason

3.) Super money mogging down normies

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
91d 8h 53m
Perhaps that is why you Incel

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★
14d 1h 51m
Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 20h 47m
Relatable suifuel ngl. Back when I approached i would run into this all the time. Id be kind, pleasant, and everything else just for foids to reject me and run off with chad or tyrone who put in 1% of the effort i did but he gets 100% of the payoff. Face bones are everything

El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★
4d 2h 35m
Ez. You are a nice guy, and he is a some kind of dick and behaves with them with picardy.

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
17d 12h 27m
Reminds me of the song In the End.