Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The girl you've spent months talking to gets taken by Chad in one hour

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I don't know if you ever tried to get a gf, but if you did this might sound familiar to you. I tried that several times with at least 10 female coworkers and the result is always the same. I was nice to them, helped them, complimented, everything you can imagine I tried it for months. I deluded myself thinking I was making progress... and then the new Chad just said "hi" to them, and they started hanging out and talking and hugging, and surely fucking, leaving me there with all my hard work wasted. I did more than him and he got all the pussy.

W
I don't know if you ever tried to get a gf, but if you did this might sound familiar to you. I tried that several times with at least 10 female coworkers and the result is always the same. I was nice to them, helped them, complimented, everything you can imagine I tried it for months. I deluded myself thinking I was making progress... and then the new Chad just said "hi" to them, and they started hanging out and talking and hugging, and surely fucking, leaving me there with all my hard work wasted. I did more than him and he got all the pussy.
hen you find yourself having to work so hard to get girls you know somethings off. Chad never works. He never tries. When it comes to relationships he's almost living on FOID difficulty

I've watched chad succeed where I failed. He pumped and dumped a petite blond slut who wasn't into me and she lied saying she fell down the stairs when I questioned the bruise on her neck. That was when I realised that she was only conversing with me because she craved attention but she uses chad for her sexual needs while I'm cock-blocked.

I do everything possible not to engage with foids aka toilets as the outcome will never be favorable.

Try bars maybe, I feel like foids being drunk fucks up their attraction detection
this is where I am going to try for sure at one point

I spent 2 years

Why would you spend months talking to a woman? There is no such thing as "making progress."

Honest women will tell you that they know within a few seconds if they want to have sex with a guy. After that, it's basically up to him not to fuck it up (which often comes down more to awareness of her interest or logistics than "personality") or decide if he's interested.

If you have to initiate, it's over.

I've watched chad succeed where I failed. He pumped and dumped a petite blond slut who wasn't into me and she lied saying she fell down the stairs when I questioned the bruise on her neck. That was when I realised that she was only conversing with me because she craved attention but she uses chad for her sexual needs while I'm cock-blocked.

brutal af, this is why i dont talk to foids at all, why waste my time talking to chads fucktoy if shes just going to use me as an emotional tampon

You got to have 1 of the 3..

1.) Chad looks

2.) Violent criminal who makes the girl outright afraid for good reason

3.) Super money mogging down normies

Perhaps that is why you Incel

Relatable suifuel ngl. Back when I approached i would run into this all the time. Id be kind, pleasant, and everything else just for foids to reject me and run off with chad or tyrone who put in 1% of the effort i did but he gets 100% of the payoff. Face bones are everything

Ez. You are a nice guy, and he is a some kind of dick and behaves with them with picardy.

Reminds me of the song In the End.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back