The girlfriends of your friends and relatives have been with thousands of chads already. It wouldn't make a difference if they shared them with you.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
-
17d 9h 47m
Yet they won't because they don't care about our suffering. They will keep talking about their girlfriends at every opportunity, knowing we don't have one, but you know they'd never share them and would be freaked out if we asked, even though she has been with thousands of chads anyway.

That's another reason to not have friends if you're incel. I already mentioned in this forum a few times, that I have stopped hanging out with my friends because it's erfuel, both hearing them talk about their girlfriends and dates and seeing couples when going out. Also friends are useless, I just need a gf.

But, to top it off, there's also this. Would it make sense for a homeless, malnourished man to be friends with a middle class guy who won't help him in the slightest and keeps talking to him about the BMW he's considering buying? Same for us.

Ik it's a cucked thing to do. If I got a gf I wouldn't want someone else to fuck her obviously. But, damn, if you think about it, she has been with thousands of chads anyway, what's the difference? And it'd be just one night and with their knowledge. If the gf doesn't want to, that's no excuse because they could just trap her into being locked up alone with you in the basement or something, and just fuck her without consent.

foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
77d 20h 12m
another troll thread

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
74d 11h 32m
foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
77d 20h 12m
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
70d 10h 13m
If you have normie sexhaving friends, you're a fakecel. I got cut off from all friends when they realized I repel women by my very presence.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
100d 11h 24m
Yeah I wouldn’t be friends with sexhavers unless they were actually really blackpilled and made sure not to brag.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
159d 10h 2m
the title is badly written.

The girlfriends of your friends and relatives have been with thousands of chads already. It wouldn't make a difference if they shared them with you.​

it sounds like you want the girlfriends (subject of first sentence) to share their chads (object of first sentence) with you.
in the second sentence, the reader assumes the "they" refers to the girlfriends and the "them" to the chads.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
-
17d 9h 47m
the title is badly written.

it sounds like you want the girlfriends (subject of first sentence) to share their chads (object of first sentence) with you.
in the second sentence, the reader assumes the "they" refers to the girlfriends and the "them" to the chads.
:feelswhere:holy shit your right

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
74d 11h 32m
D

doomed2failio

Recruit
★★
2d 2h 57m
If you have normie sexhaving friends, you're a fakecel. I got cut off from all friends when they realized I repel women by my very presence.
Online only friends .co pe