Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The girlfriends of your friends and relatives have been with thousands of chads already. It wouldn't make a difference if they shared them with you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Yet they won't because they don't care about our suffering. They will keep talking about their girlfriends at every opportunity, knowing we don't have one, but you know they'd never share them and would be freaked out if we asked, even though she has been with thousands of chads anyway.

That's another reason to not have friends if you're incel. I already mentioned in this forum a few times, that I have stopped hanging out with my friends because it's erfuel, both hearing them talk about their girlfriends and dates and seeing couples when going out. Also friends are useless, I just need a gf.

But, to top it off, there's also this. Would it make sense for a homeless, malnourished man to be friends with a middle class guy who won't help him in the slightest and keeps talking to him about the BMW he's considering buying? Same for us.

Ik it's a cucked thing to do. If I got a gf I wouldn't want someone else to fuck her obviously. But, damn, if you think about it, she has been with thousands of chads anyway, what's the difference? And it'd be just one night and with their knowledge. If the gf doesn't want to, that's no excuse because they could just trap her into being locked up alone with you in the basement or something, and just fuck her without consent.

another troll thread

If you have normie sexhaving friends, you're a fakecel. I got cut off from all friends when they realized I repel women by my very presence.

Yeah I wouldn’t be friends with sexhavers unless they were actually really blackpilled and made sure not to brag.

the title is badly written.

The girlfriends of your friends and relatives have been with thousands of chads already. It wouldn't make a difference if they shared them with you.​

it sounds like you want the girlfriends (subject of first sentence) to share their chads (object of first sentence) with you.
in the second sentence, the reader assumes the "they" refers to the girlfriends and the "them" to the chads.

the title is badly written.

it sounds like you want the girlfriends (subject of first sentence) to share their chads (object of first sentence) with you.
in the second sentence, the reader assumes the "they" refers to the girlfriends and the "them" to the chads.
:feelswhere:holy shit your right

If you have normie sexhaving friends, you're a fakecel. I got cut off from all friends when they realized I repel women by my very presence.
Online only friends .co pe