Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The godpill seems to be a good cope

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
NOT to be confused with the dog pill I swear if any of you retards make that joke.

Ever since I started thinking more and more about god I started focusing less and less on females. It doesn't solve everything, but now I see things more clearly, and I hope that instead of being a little faggot that depends on females I will be able to use the help of god.

Cope, but it's better than drowning in sorrow.

Just induce schizophrenia theory

Make a tulpa next

i dont believe in creationism

If god exists he fucking hates us

bunch of blue pill copers hoping god will destroy the heathens. It's a fun cope if you truly believe god will destroy chads and roasties.

bunch of blue pill copers hoping god will destroy the heathens. It's a fun cope if you truly believe god will destroy chads and roasties.
I don't, I hope all this gay life will have been worth while

it's good if you can trick yourself into truly believing.

I don't know what I believe but I do think that atheists are arrogant, they have no proof that God doesn't exist either.

I don't know what I believe but I do think that atheists are arrogant, they have no proof that God doesn't exist either.
You haven't proof that monster of lake Ness doesn't existe either

Is easier to believe in global chaos, even if supernatural, where justice is more of accident

I wish Christianity (or Islam or Judaism or any religion) was true, but they’re not. They’re cope stories made up by incels thousands of years ago.

The universe is a massive soulless void of injustice and suffering, and no God is going to save you.

What can I do to induce a belief in God? I lost it in my teenage edgy phase, but now I want to become religious again because it's a good cope.

Should I start praying and wait for things to click in my mind?

I’ve taking the nuclearpill, hoping for a nuclear war to kill us all :feelslala:

God is my only hope. I shall do what he wants.

Even though I personally dislike religion, its the only thing keep man from acting like complete chimps.

Coping with godpill requires sub100 iq, I am too smart for it

I want to go ER on God and his faggot son

What can I do to induce a belief in God? I lost it in my teenage edgy phase, but now I want to become religious again because it's a good cope.

Should I start praying and wait for things to click in my mind?
only philosophy or a miracle will make you a true believer.At least,that's the way it seems to me.

take the retardpill. if god is real he despises us and you want to worship that faggot?

I don't know if God exists, but it is certainly a good cope

you-know-who-pepe-was-frens-with-jesus-49717509.png

ci3x4nwhorz21.jpg

I wish Christianity (or Islam or Judaism or any religion) was true, but they’re not. They’re cope stories made up by incels thousands of years ago.

The universe is a massive soulless void of injustice and suffering, and no God is going to save you.
i have always said the same thing all the religions were made by incels to subdue women nothing more nothing less

As the years went on ive come to find the bible tells it how it is. Especially about females. I never read it before and was like many here saying they dont believe in much, but then slowly with age ive come to realise things. Things that are talked about in the bible. Id recommend anyone to give it a real chance.

i have always said the same thing all the religions were made by incels to subdue women nothing more nothing less

Yep, that was the purpose of them. They were an excellent idea but they have failed.

take the retardpill. if god is real he despises us and you want to worship that faggot?
I don't
God is my pimp and i'm his hoe nigga
what other choice do I have? FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'M THE BOTTOM BITCH we iz all god's hoes

God is dead, 'god" is a null and laughable concept in a postmodern society

god doesnt exist, if he was then we wouldnt be here