Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Godpill smiteth my sins

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Stop envying degenerates, brethren; being a sinner who drinks, does drugs, and fornicates is never something to be proud of. I would rather remain celibate for my whole life than destroy myself spiritually, mentally, financially (child support; false rape accusation), and physically (drug-resistant STDs) just to hedonistically fornicate with a used-goods trash whore (any unmarried non-virgin foid).

My goal in this life is to surgerymax and churchmax to find a virgin wife - no exceptions. If I fail, then I will voluntarily remain celibate and pure as God burns this clown world like he did to Sodom and Gomorrah. Steven Anderson's sermons will bring me comfort.

Whether you prefer Christianity or Islam, the core purpose of the Godpill is the same:

STOP
ENVYING
DEGENERATES.

God bless.

Last edited:
Don´t be a degenerate,
And don´t be a religious coper.

Both are low tier peasantry.

Religion is a good cope tbh
I hope itll help you

In my Eastern Euro country, churches are full of two kinds of people: angry old babushkas and young single mothers looking for a meal ticket. Needles to say, I don't want to have anything to do with either of those people. Here, women find religion only when their looks started to fade, or they got a kid out of wedlock already. Foids are fully aware they can repent after ridding the cock carousel for years and everyone will turn the other cheek and forgive them. Truth be told, religion is not about worshipping Jesus, Allah, Odin or Buddha. It's about having a community, and Christian fellowship is full of schemers, cucks, born-again ''''virgins'''' and ''''reformed'''' sluts.

Islam is right about women.

In my Eastern Euro country, churches are full of two kinds of people: angry old babushkas and young single mothers looking for a meal ticket. Needles to say, I don't want to have anything to do with either of those people. Here, women find religion only when their looks started to fade, or they got a kid out of wedlock already. Foids are fully aware they can repent after ridding the cock carousel for years and everyone will turn the other cheek and forgive them. Truth be told, religion is not about worshipping Jesus, Allah, Odin or Buddha. It's about having a community, and Christian fellowship is full of schemers, cucks, born-again ''''virgins'''' and ''''reformed'''' sluts.

Yeah tbh. I'm now ashamed of being Christian cause it's not based enough. Can't control their women. I mean jfl women can just slut around and fuck, then repent and being born again virgins after being single mothers. Then expect betabuxx to be traditional husband, sex after marriage, and provide for the readily made family

incels.cope

Lol, I see all slav countries are the same in certain details.

Amen, be strong in ur faith until the end. Sin is a terrible thing, don't let anyone convince you else. Stay clean and pure, and jesus christ will lift you up and bless your name for eternity.