Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THE GOVT IS TAKING MY RIGHTS AWAY TEXASCELS GTFIH

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
A002C2D6 AA7B 4BD1 805F 00199DFD7EA6

Fellow southerners and Texans alike, the fucking NIGGER LOVIN JEWISH KIKE MARXIST STATE is fuckin mandating that we PUT ON MASKS DESPITE COVID-19 BEING A FUCKIN HOAX.

THIS IS AN ACT OF COMPLETE AND UTTER GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER. THIS IS WHY ALWAYS BE PREPARED INCASE OF TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT. THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND UNAMERICAN.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR “AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE” FUCKING DIE THEN NIGGER IM NOT LIGHTING MYSELF ON FIRE SO YOU’RE WARM. WHY ISNT BLM BEING TAXXED THESE FINES BECAUSE THEY GO OUT EVERY DAY WITH THEIR MONKEY LIPS OPENING ABOUT HOW THEY’RE OPPRESSED. ARE NIGGERS AND NIGGER LOVERS IMMUNE TO COVID ALL OF A SUDDEN? SURE SEEMS LIKE IT (EVERYONES IMMUNE TO COVID BECAUSE ITS A HOAX)

I am NOT wearing a mask. If that means I have to stay inside so be it. I would rather starve and die than wear a god damn mask. MASK ON=THE GOVERNMENT HAS ITS DICK UP YOUR ASS

now it’s masks, later it’s going to be ugly men sent to the gulags. You know who will do it? The people wearing the masks. PEOPLE WHO WEAR MASKS=YOUR KILLERS. SHEEP SENT BY THE GOVERNMENT TO KILL YOU. WHEN THE GOVERNMENT INEVITABLY DECLARES AN INCEL GENOCIDE EVERYONE AROUND YOU WITH A MASK WILL BE THE ONES SUPPORTING YOUR DEATH.

Last edited:
I like masks ngl they hide some of my subhuman traits

LAW AND ORDER

I wear mask even when it's not mandated by my local govt.

Some of those masks are uncomfortable as shit, I mostly use them pulled down just to avoid getting fined.

BummerDrummer be like : I'm a retard 12 year old revolutionary

I like masks ngl they hide some of my subhuman traits
I wear mask even when it's not mandated by my local govt.
YOUR ASS
IS OPEN AND GAPED
BY GOVERNMENT PENIS

EVERY TIME YOU PUT ON A MASK YOU ARE SAYING “YES I WANT TO SUCK BLM AND HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND JOE BIDEN TOUCH ME AND RAPE ME”

MASK=MARXIST MENTALLY ILL COMPLIANCE
Isn't anyone protesting over this mandate in your state?
maybe. If so I will gladly join them.

YOUR ASS
IS OPEN AND GAPED
BY GOVERNMENT PENIS

EVERY TIME YOU PUT ON A MASK YOU ARE SAYING “YES I WANT TO SUCK BLM AND HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND JOE BIDEN TOUCH ME AND RAPE ME”

MASK=MARXIST MENTALLY ILL COMPLIANCE
brutal if true

BummerDrummer be like : I'm a retard 12 year old revolutionary
This is the epitome of soy if you think this is revolutionary in any way shape or form. They are the revolutionaries for being against the constitution and being unamerican. Wanting to keep the amendments and the government out of your ass is revolutionary now?

View attachment 285050
Fellow southerners and Texans alike, the fucking NIGGER LOVIN JEWISH KIKE MARXIST STATE is fuckin mandating that we PUT ON MASKS DESPITE COVID-19 BEING A FUCKIN HOAX.

THIS IS AN ACT OF COMPLETE AND UTTER GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER. THIS IS WHY ALWAYS BE PREPARED INCASE OF TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT. THIS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND UNAMERICAN.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR “AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE” FUCKING DIE THEN NIGGER IM NOT LIGHTING MYSELF ON FIRE SO YOU’RE WARM. WHY ISNT BLM BEING TAXXED THESE FINES BECAUSE THEY GO OUT EVERY DAY WITH THEIR MONKEY LIPS OPENING ABOUT HOW THEY’RE OPPRESSED. ARE NIGGERS AND NIGGER LOVERS IMMUNE TO COVID ALL OF A SUDDEN? SURE SEEMS LIKE IT (EVERYONES IMMUNE TO COVID BECAUSE ITS A HOAX)

I am NOT wearing a mask. If that means I have to stay inside so be it. I would rather starve and die than wear a god damn mask. MASK ON=THE GOVERNMENT HAS ITS DICK UP YOUR ASS
cut a mouth and nose slit in the mask so you're still covering your nose and mouth and you can cough mucus on normies

you also can't get fined because you're wearing a mask (but with slits) lol

just die theory

This is the epitome of soy if you think this is revolutionary in any way shape or form. They are the revolutionaries for being against the constitution and being unamerican. Wanting to keep the amendments and the government out of your ass is revolutionary now?
I guarantee you've never read the constitution. Could you tell me what amendmant this violates. Does the law that women have to wear shirts in public violate the constitution too?

Swear to god these inbreds in here

Imagine to sperg out so much over a simple thing that actually benefits everyone

People should be banned for posting unrelated threads in Inceldom Discussion just for more views

I guarantee you've never read the constitution. Could you tell me what amendmant this violates. Does the law that women have to wear shirts in public violate the constitution too?

Swear to god these inbreds in here
It’s a human rights violation. It violates the first amendment because I am unable to freely gather with other individuals without the limitation of masks. It is also my right as an American for the government not to interfere with my private property which is my body.
Imagine to sperg out so much over a simple thing that actually benefits everyone
it doesn’t benefit shit. It doesn’t do shit. Coronavirus is a hoax and it’s ridiculous you believe the government conspiracy of it.
View: https://youtu.be/aWHADEPdpHE

View attachment 285050

Bro you already wear a mask lmao

People should be banned for posting unrelated threads in Inceldom Discussion just for more views
This is incel related because any incel in the area has to do this shit, also the acts of the government are important to its inhabitants.

i heard mask don't even work if it were real and it's bad for you (covid medical masks)

It’s a human rights violation. It violates the first amendment because I am unable to freely gather with other individuals without the limitation of masks. It is also my right as an American for the government not to interfere with my private property which is my body.
HAHAHAHAHAH are you 13? Over for retardCels. Can't believe the government forces me to wear underwear in public and I am unable to free gather with other individuals without the limitations of a jock strap.

Are you a larp
Because I'm calling retarded on the mask take? nah, I hope everyone dies, but these retarded takes are hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAH are you 13? Over for retardCels. Can't believe the government forces me to wear underwear in public and I am unable to free gather with other individuals without the limitations of a jock strap.
Hahaha are you a kike lover? Oh wait you are...your ass must be sore from the government fist going up it. You would have no issue doing what daddy govt tells you.

Jock strap and nudity/public indecency/=/a mask for your face. You are reaching really hard trying to validate yourself when in reality you are govt dog

Why do you always wanna know his age
I don't. He just fucking argues like a 13 year old using big words that don't actually fit the concept.

I haven't worn a mask once. Don't own one.

Hahaha are you a kike lover? Oh wait you are...your ass must be sore from the government fist going up it. You would have no issue doing what daddy govt tells you.

Jock strap and nudity/public indecency/=/a mask for your face. You are reaching really hard trying to validate yourself when in reality you are govt dog
>Jock strap and nudity/public indecency/=/a mask

Agreed public nudity doesn't hurt anyone.

I don't even wear a mask, I hope I die and infect everyone on the way, but at least get an actual smart take, you're making us all look like morons with your shit take. Explain to me about gathering without limitations violating the first ammendmant again please I beg you lmao

Stop being a baby and wear it you boomer fuck

I feel like you're an IT larp
I am one of the oldest incel users, I'm the one who made the racist/Nazi jason tinder memes. FOH new users who came from looksmax calling me a larp.

>Jock strap and nudity/public indecency/=/a mask

Agreed public nudity doesn't hurt anyone.

I don't even wear a mask, I hope I die and infect everyone on the way, but at least get an actual smart take, you're making us all look like morons with your shit take. Explain to me about gathering without limitations violating the first ammendmant again please I beg you lmao
It’s a fake virus simple as. Gathering with limitations violates 1st amendment. My face is my property.
Stop being a baby and wear it you boomer fuck
No

I am one of the oldest incel users, I'm the one who made the racist/Nazi jason tinder memes. FOH new users who came from looksmax calling me a larp.
How do you know I came from looksmax...

It’s a fake virus simple as. Gathering with limitations violates 1st amendment. My face is my property.

No
And you think the govermant doesn't have any regulations on private property other than your face, right? and all those violate your first amendment rights
Seems like a rhetorical question
How do you know I came from looksmax...
Your autism is showing. Plus you don't know me which means you probably weren't on reddit incel subs

And you think the govermant doesn't have any regulations on private property other than your face, right? and all those violate your first amendment rights

Your autism is showing. Plus you don't know me which means you probably weren't on reddit incel subs
I dont have any property anyway, but the government can't tell me what to fuckin war that shits tyrannical. Mask included (for a fake hoax virus albeit)

I dont have any property anyway, but the government can't tell me what to fuckin war that shits tyrannical. Mask included (for a fake hoax virus albeit)
So all regulations on private property which have existed since the time the constition was written are a violation of that same constition right? wearing clothes is also tyrannical

Sounds like a cumskin problem tbh

The same people force you to support a foreign religious entity.

At least you have guns and freedom