Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The grade pill has destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I am not only in the bottom 1% in looks but also always got the worst test results in class. This is very unsettling.

Here's a reply

I wish i was smart and good looking tbh.

So sad. Im the same here buddy boyo. Probably not your source of hope though as im ldar and neeting until rope but id say if you try surely youll be able to moneymaxx

So sad. Im the same here buddy boyo. Probably not your source of hope though as im ldar and neeting until rope but id say if you try surely youll be able to moneymaxx
You are doing what is called a tactical retreat, there is no shame in this. Many commanders throughout history saw situations as unwinnable and didn't engage.

You are doing what is called a tactical retreat, there is no shame in this. Many commanders throughout history saw situations as unwinnable and didn't engage.
Hmmm, only a tactical retreat would suggest i have an ambition of an advancement in the future or at least to keep me in the battle. Fuck it that can be my lifefuel for the minute... hopefully one day in the future i reengage in battle :feelzez:
How old arer you buddy boyo?

You're not low IQ, man
in fact, I think you're very smart...
The main issue is finding motivation to studymaxx. We live sad and miserable lives, without receiving any positive reinforcement
how the hell are we supposed to cope with that? :cryfeels:

You're not low IQ, man
The main issue is finding motivation to studymaxx. We live sad and miserable lives, without receiving any positive reinforcement
:kys::kys::kys:

over. I needed stusy 6-8 hours to compensate for low IQ. U nred do same

You're not low IQ, man
this is the truth that no one acknowledges

over. I needed stusy 6-8 hours to compensate for low IQ. U nred do same
I think I will have to force myself to do so somehow, but idk how. But even then ill get d's at best :kys: :kys: :kys:

at least you have your red username to cope here, if you cant flex your score, you can flex your colour