Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The grade pill is the most brutal pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
If you cannot cope with grades you are on another level of hell all together than others who get good grades. Those with good grades will never understand. There is no solution other than trade jobs which I suck at and truck driver? Maybe when I got my driver license in 1000 years. Fuck school and fuck academics and its minions for subjecting me to this torture. FUCK FUCK FUCK it. I can learn a subject fine when its not taught in shitty textbooks at school with a gay teacher teaching it but I get brain fog otherwise. Fucking stupid clown world. Its beyond brutal.

imagine being part asian but not smart

I was smart in high school but college life destroyed my will to study

Grades give us a chance to earn money and scrape a little happiness. Without grades or any decent job it's rope.

Same here but I blame this on my lack of motivation.

Brutal. I failed high school. It's fucked.

Chad can always use his attractiveness to woo foid teachers or act alpha on soycuck teachers, chad always wins

tbh I only have good grades so my parents don’t annoy the shit out of me

I have shit grades in uni because on the first years i coped saying that i was gonna rope at the end of the yera so i didnt even go the tests jfl.
Nothing i can do to reverse that now

Grades are still cope at the end of the day, but I agree that smartasses can't understand

tbh I only have good grades so my parents don’t annoy the shit out of me
brag
I have shit grades in uni because on the first years i coped saying that i was gonna rope at the end of the yera so i didnt even go the tests jfl.
Nothing i can do to reverse that now
:kys: :kys: :kys:
:kys::kys::kys:
Grades are still cope at the end of the day, but I agree that smartasses can't understand
Not having good grades is the opposite of cope

whats the point in good grades if yo can't trade them for pussy

the gradepill is real

I had good grades so cannot relate :feelzez:

I was smart in high school but college life destroyed my will to study

This. My mental and physical health deteriorated in university. Had only A's in high school but in university I have much worse grades. In high school you can come extremely far by working hard but in university hard work is the bare minimum. If someone doesn't have the intelligence (another most genetically determined trait/skill) his hard work won't bring him anywhere. Furthermore after years of working one's ass off with little to no results while getting nothing more than rejections by others can drain someone of any motivation. In the end it doesn't even matter how good the grades of a person are because everything will depend on the HR-cunts and their despotism. If the HR cunts hate someone's guts it's over for that person no matter how autistically he studied and how intelligent he is.

If you cannot cope with grades you are on another level of hell all together than others who get good grades. Those with good grades will never understand. There is no solution other than trade jobs which I suck at and truck driver? Maybe when I got my driver license in 1000 years. Fuck school and fuck academics and its minions for subjecting me to this torture. FUCK FUCK FUCK it. I can learn a subject fine when its not taught in shitty textbooks at school with a gay teacher teaching it but I get brain fog otherwise. Fucking stupid clown world. Its beyond brutal.

This. Could cope in high school by doing so but in university it's getting harder and harder.

This. My mental and physical health deteriorated in university. Had only A's in high school but in university I have much worse grades. In high school you can come extremely far by working hard but in university hard work is the bare minimum. If someone doesn't have the intelligence (another most genetically determined trait/skill) his hard work won't bring him anywhere. Furthermore after years of working one's ass off with little to no results while getting nothing more than rejections by others can drain someone of any motivation. In the end it doesn't even matter how good the grades of a person are because everything will depend on the HR-cunts and their despotism. If the HR cunts hate someone's guts it's over for that person no matter how autistically he studied and how intelligent he is.

This. Could cope in high school by doing so but in university it's getting harder and harder.
Fuck its OVER for me then if I cannot even do high school, might as well rope lol.

another part was because I wanted foids in college and I couldn't get them so my motivation got destroyed

Fuck its OVER for me then if I cannot even do high school, might as well rope lol.

High school is bullshit anyways. Your success in high school literally only depends on the amount of work you put into it. It doesn't accurately depict your intelligence. Most of it is by-hard-learning. That's why foids also get better grades in high school than boys. They are favored by the teachers and only regurgitate what the teacher tells them without thinking on their own. Grades and exams don't mean anything anymore. An example: A relative of mine graduated from high school last year and half of the people in his school graduated with A-levels.

High school is bullshit anyways. Your success in high school literally only depends on the amount of work you put into it. It doesn't accurately depict your intelligence. Most of it is by-hard-learning. That's why foids also get better grades in high school than boys. They are favored by the teachers and only regurgitate what the teacher tells them without thinking on their own. Grades and exams don't mean anything anymore. An example: A relative of mine graduated from high school last year and half of the people in his school graduated with A-levels.
:kys: :kys: :kys:

If you need to actually study it's already over for you, tbh.

I should have studied more

U always sux in maths

I'm a ricecel so I always had good grades without even trying. JFL

I still don't have a degree and I'm approaching 30 years old. LMFAO

I always got alright or good grades and it did fuck all for me in employment.

I'd rope if I didn't get decent grades