Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The great irony of the Nazis Mission...

C

curried98

Banned
-
Hitlers dream of lebensraum towards the east in parts of "European" Russia to make way for the "Great Aryan" Germanic race and to be able to clear away the "untermensch" non-aryan slav in hindsight is the greatest ironic thing. For in terms of genetics slavic peoples are more aryan then the germanic peoples, hell in fact germanic peoples are not even aryan and are their own separate race under the indo-european family, and the majority of continent german peoples are not even germanic in origin.

R1a Is the y-dna haplogroup of the indo-iranian (indo-aryan) nomadic peoples (they themselves a subgroup of the indo-european family) and can be found stretching from eastern europe all the way down to south asia, peaking in the european continent with the SLAVIC POLISH PEOPLE by 57%, while only at 12% within continental "germanics", and that too im sure that contingent is in east germans. And one of the most hilariously fascinating things is that continental germans are actuality majorly NON-germanic in origin. They are r1b, which is the haplogroup of western european hunter gatherers such as CELTIC AND ITALICS and IBERIAN peoples (See the following nations to understand what im saying: Ireland,Italy,and Spain.) The true germanic haplogroup is I1, which is found majorly in the Scandinavian countries (including Denmark), with only 13% found in the DNA of continental germans. This means that continental germans are actually celtic peoples. Who were physically and culturally colonized by germanic invaders from the north, and then sometime later had been infused with r1a elements from indo-europeans peoples from the east such as balts and west slavs like the wends (ancestors of modern day poles and other west slavic nations). This actually makes sense since a majority of what is considered modern day southern and central germany and probably even parts of northern germany were actually inhabited by celtic nations such as the Boii pre-500 BC.

Isnt that funny. Non aryans thinking themselves as aryans trying to exterminate and enslave and resettle the lands of those actually majorly descendant of aryan peoples because they consider those people non-aryan "untermensch".

@Newbie17
thoughts?

agreed. scandinavians are the true aryans @LastGerman

Ugly is ugly no matter the race tbh.

agreed. scandinavians are the true aryans @LastGerman

Again no they are not. Aryan (indo-aryans proper) were there own sub group of indo european peoples and their y dna was r1a. Scandanavians are a germanic peoples, german peoples are there own group under the indo-european branch and their y dna is I1. Germanics by race ARE NOT ARYANS, they are germanic.

DNA testing didn’t become a thing until the 1990s didn’t it?

I wonder who could be behind this post...?

I

Im curry, see my profile name. Lmao, dont take it too hard my german friend.
I was only joking tbh. Besides, don't really care about race, although I dont like jews

curries arent aryan either tho.

Not majorly yes, we are kind've like the german people in the way that we were are a different race of people that were physically and culturally colonized by the rampaging nomadic aryans who then injected a SIGNIFICANT but obviously not making the whole DNA aryan into our gene pool. I think heard average amount of r1a DNA in south asians is 17.5% or something like that.

The Hibernian conspiracy theory intensifies. Fucking Celts again at it.

Last edited:
What does this has to do with inceldom exactly?

The Celtic, Romance, Greek, Germanic, Slavic are all part of the indo-european family. They are all mostly aryan, save possibly some south/east Europeans. There was a blue eyed people inhibiting northern Europe such as Sweden, England and the Baltics before the aryan invasion. You have heard of the Cheddar man. The share of blond blue eyed people decreased due to the aryan migration. It took them a bit longer to get to Scandinavia than France due to obvious reasons and this is where all blue eyed people in Europe come from now. Non brown eyes is seen as an aryan trait now but it belonged to a different branch of the European race at first.

The Celtic, Romance, Greek, Germanic, Slavic are all part of the indo-european family. They are all mostly aryan, save possibly some south/east Europeans. There was a blue eyed people inhibiting northern Europe such as Sweden, England and the Baltics before the aryan invasion. You have heard of the Cheddar man. The share of blond blue eyed people decreased due to the aryan migration. It took them a bit longer to get to Scandinavia than France due to obvious reasons and this is where all blue eyed people in Europe come from now. Non brown eyes is seen as an aryan trait now but it belonged to a different branch of the European race at first.
Well

Slavs are the original curries if one were to think this through and the creation of curries

The creation of the curry is a mestizo race(of the world), with a mixed of ancient Iranian(possibly armenid), Aryan(in your definition, because the Northern invaders that invaded India were most similar to Slavic people, in particular, Poles), Australoid(original inhabitants were Australoid before invasion), Mongoloid(see the NorthEast Indians), and other invading peoples(such as semites through jews, arabs or Portuguese, though this is less noticable)

Well

Slavs are the original curries if one were to think this through and the creation of curries

The creation of the curry is a mestizo race(of the world), with a mixed of ancient Iranian(possibly armenid), Aryan(in your definition, because the Northern invaders that invaded India were most similar to Slavic people, in particular, Poles), Australoid(original inhabitants were Australoid before invasion), Mongoloid(see the NorthEast Indians), and other invading peoples(such as semites through jews, arabs or Portuguese, though this is less noticable)

Do you mean slavs are a hybrid race and thus aryan?

Last edited:
LOL JEW DETECTED, get the FUCK OUT

The true aryans are persians

no curries are hybrid thus they are actually less aryan than slavs, who are the real aryans due to being white invaders

Actually slavs aren't aryan. Sorry this is my fault though, i mixed up the words indo-aryan and indo iranian. Indo Aryans are specifically the SUB group of Indo-Iranians who settled in the northwestern/northern part of the indian subcontinent. Slavs are actually a hybrid race. They are the mixture of indo-iranian nomads and i guess you can say...Eastern European Hunter Gatherers who are themselves descended from Ancient North Eurasians. Still this wouldnt change anything as indo-aryans being a subgroup of indo-iranians would've still both carried the r1a Haplogroup.

LOL JEW DETECTED, get the FUCK OUT

Again im curry... as ive mentioned before to others.
The true aryans are persians

Actually not as iranians have a significant amount of arab admixture within their blood. Arabs coming from the afro-asiatic family of races of men and therefore completely different to the indo-european races of men. There is truly no pure aryan race still in existance and it makes sense since the indo-iranian peoples were not a settled people originally but nomadic pastoralists that travelled different lands and mixed with other peoples.

Again you are getting indo-european and aryan mixed up. INDO-EUROPEAN is the overall general family tree, and indo-iranians are a sub branch of that tree (indo-iranian is the "predecessor" of indo-aryans who are a specfic sub-group of indo-iranians who settled in the north-western/northern part of the indian subcontinent.) just like celtic and germanic, are sub branches of that tree as well. And blue eyes in europeans actually might not be a indo-european trait at all since the yamnaya people (basically the general indo-european populace) didnt have such characteristics.

Last edited:
Hitlers dream of lebensraum towards the east in parts of "European" Russia to make way for the "Great Aryan" Germanic race and to be able to clear away the "untermensch" non-aryan slav in hindsight is the greatest ironic thing.

Yes, because it does not exist in the first place.

Regarding the word Aryan: ''Old Irish aire, meaning "freeman" and "noble"'' - This one is quite interesting. This word is also linked to the Érainn
which means Ireland (island). This is based on Tuatha de Danann. Tuath comes from Old High German diot, which means German.

''A theory by Friedrich Schlegel that connected the Indo-Iranian words arya/ā́rya with German Ehre(“honor”) and some older Germanic names, thus assuming that it was the original Indo-European autonym meaning "the honorable people". The original meaning of the Indo-Iranian autonym and its possible Indo-European origin/cognates are disputed''

It really looks like the word could be derived from the word ''noble'' and/or ''honor''. This is indeed an interesting topic for itself. Now, I am the last one of my kind and my penis is under a constant attack. They want to destroy me via female driving.

Noodlewhores are Hitler incarnate. They act like they’re white.

Hitler considered Finns as subhumans but after we killed many Russkie scum, he said we are not subhuman

Scandinavians mog Germans. Also the biggest moggers among Germans are actually Dutch.