Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The greatest country in the world is the shittiest place to fucking date

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Even though we live in a country that allows free speech and whatever the fuck we want to do. It's has become the most cucked country and hypergamous. Literally females have it fucking easy and have unlimited amount of pussy passes. Shit, feminism made it difficult for us men to do anything.

Nah bro, it's the best place to date. Just be confident.

Which country are you talking about? Hopefully not the good 'old US, home of the freak, land of the slave and birthplace of pretty much all of the world's evils.

jfl @ yankees who believe "muh USA is the best country in the world"; shitty healthcare, corrupt government, not even high on freedom index, imperialistic war machine, highest incarceration rate, police state, expensive education
America is overrated and shit mate

Which country are you talking about? Hopefully not the good 'old US, home of the freak, land of the slave and birthplace of pretty much all of the world's evils.
Bruh, I'm talking about that.

"we" dude your assuming everyone on here is an American. Otherwise I agree with your thread, in fact I'd say there a clear inverse correlation between the decentness of a country and the cuntiness of its women.

your country is shite. I went to new york and it was littered in shit

jfl @ yankees who believe "muh USA is the best country in the world"; shitty healthcare, corrupt government, not even high on freedom index, imperialistic war machine, highest incarceration rate, police state, expensive education

I forgot to mention hub of degeneracy

have you tried taking 5.6 showers a day?

Sorry but USA is a joke. The whole world is lauhing at you guys.

This is why I hate uncontrolled freedom.We need justice not fucking freedom.This cucks and numales are supporting feminism and sexual revolution.And we are having this problems.Fuck your media fuck your manipulations fuck your magazines fuck your social medias fuck your power.They all must go to jail.

Free speech in the US? Can't you lose your job if your employer ever found one of your videos?

Yeah this place is a shithole by first world standards. Everyone here is cucked into working 60 hours a well for super rich Jews with awful healthcare and shit NEETbux, and the women are still whores too. Europe is a utopia in comparison.

are foids even human

USA isnt the greatest, just the mightiest

JFL at Murica, I fucking hate it here, but would rather be here than any real 3rd world country tbh

This JFL at these brainwashed imbeciles thinking they live in a free country

Bruh, I'm talking about that.

America created Chad culture and the obsession with appearance. You really wouldn't want to be ugly in the States, especially somewhere like Florida.

Just Be Chad and you too can have your own Dubai port-a-potty for free.