Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The greatest revenge for r/IncelTears subscribers:

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Would be having an ugly incel son.

Just think about it. They'd watch their offspring get belittled and tormented by thier peers during elementary school. They'd watch thier son go to middle school and notice that nobody wants to be his friend, especially girls. They'd watch thier son become increasingly reclusive and frustrated as he progresses through his high school years. And finally after about 18-20 years of social rejection and isolation: they'd see him become a full fledged incel. An angry outcast who hates the world and is bitter towards relationships and women.

They'd ask themselves: where'd it all go so wrong? Was it bad parenting? Was it something I did? Was it something he did? Is it a flaw in his character? What could have caused him to be this way? Then they'd see.

Life is not fair. Thier son lost the genetic lottery and he's pretty much fucked for life. The game was rigged from the start for him. Your looks dictate pretty much everything in life, and if you are a below 6/10 male it shuts a lot of doors for you that will never open. Not just for women and relationships, but for job prospects, how society treats you, ect.

They as a parent would be devastated. Would they try to understand and help him? Or would they stick to thier beliefs of incels being deranged women hating monsters and disown thier son? I dont know, it would be interesting to see though.

It would be the perfect revenge, I genuinely hope this happens to all you cucktears subscribers reading this.

I genuinely hope this happens to all you cucktears subscribers reading this.
But that wouldn't be something that would happen to them, rather, it would happen to their children. I'm not sure they would deserve that just because their parents are bluepilled supplicants for the social consensus and extreme whiteknights.

My son is a hateful incel

Many of them have sons despite hating men (or being self-hating men). They're raising their own kids viewing them as potential rapists and school shooters.

Imagine being such a piece of shit you look at your own son as a potential rapist. Imagine how much hatred for men you have to have. Most parents would be more concerned with their son's safety and well-being, but not SJWs. They hate their sons and will raise them to hate themselves.

If their son gets bullied they'll just tell them they must have done something to deserve it and that they should "check their privilege". If their son is falsely accused, they'll mindlessly take the side of their accuser and disown them.

This is why I support abortion.

Last edited:
Imagine having inceltears members as parents.

But that wouldn't be something that would happen to them, rather, it would happen to their children. I'm not sure they would deserve that just because their parents are bluepilled supplicants for the social consensus and extreme whiteknights.

You are correct, but it's just a hypothetical idea. Most people on cucktears are probably at least normie tier in looks and wouldn't have incel tier offspring.

Still, I cant help but feel some guilty pleasure imagining these people realizing the truth. And I cant help but feel this is the only way they would ever understand our plight.

if they have a son it never even began for him

And I cant help but feel this is the only way they would ever understand our plight.
True. Even then, I'm not sure they'd get it, these people are pretty delusional.

Imagine having inceltears members as parents.
I was smiling at all the other comments but when I saw this my smile dropped and I shivered at the thought

Many of them have sons despite hating men (or being self-hating men). They're raising their own kids viewing them as potential rapists and school shooters.

Imagine being such a piece of shit you look at your own son as a potential rapist. Imagine how much hatred for men you have to have. Most parents would be more concerned with their son's safety and well-being, but not SJWs. They hate their sons and will raise them to hate themselves.

If their son gets bullied they'll just tell them they must have done something to deserve it and that they should "check their privilege". If their son is falsely accused, they'll mindlessly take the side of their accuser and disown them.

I seen that thread today, its cancer fuel. This blighted society is just too far gone I think. It's time for a nuclear holocaust.

If you have a son and treat him like a potential mass shooter or serial rapist just because he's ugly then you're not fit for parenthood.

That's why many of them raise their sons as trannies and those parents are most vocal about LGBT shit, because deep down they know the universal truth of blackpill.

Was it bad parenting? Was it something I did?
They wouldn't ask these things. Especially not the foids. That would require some basic accountability and humility.

Would they try to understand and help him? Or would they stick to thier beliefs of incels being deranged women hating monsters and disown thier son?
The latter. And God forbid he becomes blackpilled before the age of majority. I guarantee they'd hire a psychiatrist to shove a fistful of pills down the poor guy's throat and ruin his life even more.

I was raised by a feminist, mostly of the radical variety. Despite all the brainwashing, there was no amount of propaganda society could do to erase all the painful rejections and humiliations I experienced purely due to my genetics.

sadly some of them prob do have sons. My heart goes out to them. He prob wont be allowed to criticize foids at all

Being an unwed mother.