Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the greatest trick the white man ever pulled was convincing you it was only the jew behind this trickery

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Look for yourself and tell me which countries are championing gay rights? Which countries are pushing trans retardation and normalizing cutting your dick? Which countries championed women's sexual liberation?
Which countries FORCE other countries to follow these guidelines through sanctions, funding and media shaming?

White countries. ALL of them are white countries.
Of course they'llsay shit "akkshually its the jews who are in control" why are jews in control of white majority country? Who voted for them?

Don't let them gaslight you

Nobody voted for the Jews because they took control through finance and subversion.

I'll be taking the front row seat.

Bill Hader Reaction GIF

Nobody voted for the Jews because they took control through finance and subversion.
More gaslighting that's demonstrably untrue

@Diocel

Last edited:
Gentile elites used to bring them in as a service nomad group, to extract taxes and give loans to the peasantry, Gentile elites and Jews have been in bed together for a long time.

Also, all this information is available free online, so if you vote for X party, with there existing information that that party is controlled by vested interests, then you are just voting for those vested interests, it's not the Jews' fault that people are too dumb to read stuff in the news, even the mainstream newspapers report these things from time to time.

the time will come when other races become cucked too, but will you blame it on ur own race, or on whites?
if you blame it on whites then thats like whites blaming it on jews, which are in control after creating shit conditions
Once whites are extinct, all other societies will returt to uncucked nature

Once whites are extinct, all other societies will returt to uncucked nature
Whites won't actually go extinct, that is just a white nationalist doomer fantasy to incite violence.

And other groups won't go back to being uncucked, the disease has already spread so much that it has established a foothold in other cultures and societies.

whites do bad but also more good than anyother race so whites will bring about an uncucked world, that or jews will, modern whites and jews are similar; a new techno master race will be made and they will be like if germans naturally evolved
Whites do NO good. Never have. It's not in their soul. Their purpose in life has always been to ruin society, culture, morals and women. That's their onlycontribution. The world will be infinitely better without whites.

Last edited:
White people are unmistakably the most cucked race atm.

Jews or not millions of white people across Europe and Americas believe in Women's right and support hypergamy, that's the truth of it.

Jim Carrey Yes GIF by filmeditor

Jews or not millions of white people across Europe and Americas believe in Women's right and support hypergamy, that's the truth of it.
Don't forget tranny and homo shot and how they push it worldwide
how are people falling for this blatant bait lmao
It's not bait. It's 100% factual. You literally can't disprove it. White tricks of dismissal won't work
Welcome to my ignore list. Should have put you on there months ago, you’re insufferable.
Genuinely honored

Don't forget tranny and homo shot and how they push it worldwide

I've read somewhere in some US states they even have drag queens teach 1st graders about lgbt.

:feelswhat::dafuckfeels::feelspuke:

Man.. if i was a whitecel in US i would 100% go ER, like just reading about it even as an outsider i get mad and disgusted.

I've read somewhere in some US states they even have drag queens teach 1st graders about lgbt.
Yes, it's called "Drag Queen Story Hour", they also have it at their local libraries in some areas, although it is for now still relatively rare.

This is why the rise of China is a good thing, the sooner people lose this notion that America is some great place to be emulated the better.

im sure a 100% white euro would realise those (((tests))) are kiked and that being european is too fucking vague to be proud of anything, jfl ur probably a slav, or some pizza man or some fucking croissant child
The clue to my origins is in my name. Your room temperature IQ obviously missed that though. Another retard for my ignore list.

Yes, it's called "Drag Queen Story Hour"

UGHHH
team america vomit GIF
puke GIF

What kinda of fucking parent would approve of this???

What the fuck

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

lucious lyon wtf GIF
Blink 182 Reaction GIF
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN
sick puke GIF
puke die GIF

Imagine being a little kid seeing that, i would've been fucking traumatised.

View attachment 399223

OP is a Jewish ginger that pretends to be a Palestinian while praising jews and pushing for jewish communism
Once again the white has no actual argument to refute facts so he recoils into lies, insults, tricns and pol memes.

Of course they'llsay shit "akkshually its the jews who are in control" why are jews in control of white majority country? Who voted for them?

Well Jews tend to live in white countries not China or Africa. Reason being they are white.

whities will keep raping you subhumans till the end of times,now lube your asshole and enjoy the gangrape nigger:)

Look for yourself and tell me which countries are championing gay rights? Which countries are pushing trans retardation and normalizing cutting your dick? Which countries championed women's sexual liberation?
Which countries FORCE other countries to follow these guidelines through sanctions, funding and media shaming?

White countries. ALL of them are white countries.

You fucking retard, these are white countries ruled by the jews. No wonder I have you on my blocked list, you are a litteral sub BMI IQ level retard.

Well Jews tend to live in white countries not China or Africa. Reason being they are white.
Not really, they are not white but they mixed with whites. If they did with blacks, they would seem black too but being a jew gives you a special mental virus. But of course they wanted to mix with whites becuse whites are mentally superior.

Once again the white has no actual argument to refute facts so he recoils into lies, insults, tricns and pol memes.

Oh yeah and the same """"""white"""""" rulers want to eradicate the white race, make whites obedient to niggers and race mix with them. BUT IT'S THE WHITES!!!!!!!!!!
Shut the fuck up you pathetic nigger, no white man is behind your despair, it's your animalistic genes and jews if anyone else other than you.

Not really, they are not white but they mixed with whites. If they did with blacks, they would seem black too but being a jew gives you a special mental virus. But of course they wanted to mix with whites becuse whites are mentally superior.

medsea.gif

Anyone who originates anywhere within this area is white. They may be white with a dark tan if you go south of the Mediterranean, but still white. The Jews are in the south east corner of this map so they're well within the zone of whiteness.

they self cuck with the aid of kikes
Your average normie? Yes, because they are too dumb to think for themselves. But it also goes for any other race in a jew-ridden country, so no point in pointing out anyone's race here.
medsea.gif

Anyone who originates anywhere within this area is white. They may be white with a dark tan if you go south of the Mediterranean, but still white. The Jews are in the south east corner of this map so they're well within the zone of whiteness.
(((WHITE)))
Also even most caucasians are not white. White = proto European, NOT indo-european. Yes, majority of whties aren't even truly white.

So Egyptians and Moroccans are white but Danes and Brits aren't? Very cool, very cool.

It doesn't cover northern Europe and Russia but we already know they're white that's not under question.

(((WHITE)))
Also even most caucasians are not white. White = proto European, NOT indo-european. Yes, majority of whties aren't even truly white.

Jews are in the white but "not truly white" category then. They're still white though. If you stood one next to a China man and a French man it wouldn't be a difficult choice.

Those aren't white people those are caucasoidal skull shapes. Dark skinned, kinky haired ethiopians are "white" by this standard.

It's the shape of the skull and bone structure that determines the race not so much the shade of the skin. Scientists can tell if a skeleton was of a Jew by measuring the skull thickness but otherwise they would only know that the person was white.

Jews are in the white but "not truly white" category then. They're still white though. If you stood one next to a China man and a French man it wouldn't be a difficult choice.
Only because they mixed. If you would kill all jews in Call of Duty, there would be no degeneracy which means it's not coming from white people.

Only because they mixed. If you would kill all jews in Call of Duty, there would be no degeneracy which means it's not coming from white people.
There would still be degerency. it's 100% coming from white people and white countries. the only way to rid degenerancy is to rid of white people. you literally can not keep deflelcting

Reminder: OP is a kike.

you look more like kikes
In no way do I look like a kike. Kikes blend in perfectly with white people cuz kikes ARE white. Kikes aren't even allowed in the country I live in.

'Muh white masterrace

As we say in Germany. If you point at someone, three fingers always point back at yourself.

And it's not only the mentioned shit. "The jew" is at this point just a retarded scapegoat, to convince small whitey, he is not fucked in the butt by his own kind. White poer am, I right?

Last edited:
As we sax in germany. If you point az someone, three fingerd point back.

And it's not only the mentioned shit. "The jew" is at this point just a retarded scapegoat, to convince small whitey, he is not fucked in the butt by his own kind.
high iq

just type in aryan guy and jewish guy and it comes with that

ur point?
my point is that white people and jews blend in perfectly cuz they're literally the same. jesus christ that's what started your comment. Why do I bother arguing children

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back