Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the greatest trick the white man ever pulled was convincing you it was only the jew behind this trickery

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
ur a jew or white then because you blend in based of ur pics
You've not seen my face. I look pretty clearly arab facially, nobody has ever or would ever mistake me for a white.

but the average white and the average jew are indistinguishable from each other.

View attachment 399255
Hildale man who sicced dog on deputies receives sentencing – St George News
MV5BMTM3OTUwMDYwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTUyNzc3Nw V1
MV5BMTUyNDU0NzAwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQxMzIzNw V1

my point is that white people and jews blend in perfectly cuz they're literally the same. jesus christ that's what started your comment. Why do I bother arguing children
Gigacope. Many kikes can blend in with sandniggers.

Kikes aren't allowed in sandnigger cointries. I never saw a kike that looked arab, they and your people look and are the same

Not the ones I posted. There's a difference (in looks) between Ashkenazim and Mizrahim. Jews have not been a pure race since they were genocided by the Romans. All Jews today are mixed mongrels, those who heavily mixed Europeans often look white, and would never pass as locals in the Middle East.

unironically should be pinned thread

People arguing about Jewish appearance is funny.

Is it news to you guys that Jews aren't one homogeneous group of people? there are Jews who look no different from Europeans, there are Jews who look Middle Eastern, there are Jews who look mix between Middle Eastern and European, there are even Jews who are Black.

The whole argument is silly.
so does everyone

How so? everyone has bit of Jewish blood is that what you're saying?

Also wtf you're banned again, this is like the 5th time you've been banned bro.

Why didn't he show up yet?
I tried asking him to give me examples of whites in the media with no connection to Jews and he couldn’t do it. He knows he’s wrong, this is just a troll thread because fulltimeprogressive needs his daily fix of attention from being reactionary.

It’s ironic he’ll tell @Haywire that he himself isn’t white despite being pale, and then right after go on a rant about how Jews and whites are the same because their skin color is the same. Jfl.

if you ask me, the reason he can’t tell the difference is because both whites and Jews fucked his people and colonized him. So it makes sense he can’t tell the difference LOLOLOL. I wouldn’t care about the differences either when both ethnic groups went into my shithole and raped my people. Thank god I’m not a slave race who’s been occupied since the times of Alexander the Great like OP

Last edited:
Kikes aren't allowed in sandnigger cointries. I never saw a kike that looked arab, they and your people look and are the same
Gigacope. The entire Saudi royal family are crypto jews. And sandniggers are also currently getting cucked by jews via drone strikes.

I tried asking him to give me examples of whites in the media with no connection to Jews and he couldn’t do it.

It’s ironic he’ll tell @Haywire that he himself isn’t white despite being pale, and then right after go on a rant about how Jews and whites are the same because their skin color is the same. Jfl.

if you ask me, the reason he can’t tell the difference is because both whites and Jews fucked his people and colonized him. So it makes sense he can’t tell the difference LOLOLOL
I did give you multiple examples of white media personalities who weren't jews, you literally got destoryed and completely changed your point.

Whites and jews aren't the same because of their skin color, they're the same because they are literally the fucking same. Pull the average jewish man and the average white man and you can't tell the fucking difference. me and and any white look completely difference.

You're just mad your people got completely cucked and elsaved by jews so you cope and pretend your race isn't the one responsible for being cucked and for all degeneracy. You literally got destroyed over this 20 times already and you know i'm right. your white gaslighting wil not work
Gigacope. The entire Saudi royal family are crypto jews. And sandniggers are also currently getting cucked by jews via drone strikes.
Except I'm not saudi. White people making random connections with no evidince then stating them as facts is another one of your tricks. Won't work on me.

I did give you multiple examples of white media personalities who weren't jews, you literally got destoryed and completely changed your point.
@Diocel and other lurkers can look at that thread and decide for themselves.
Whites and jews aren't the same because of their skin color, they're the same because they are literally the fucking same. Pull the average jewish man and the average white man and you can't tell the fucking difference. me and and any white look completely difference.
Yes you can. You can’t tell the difference between a white arab and a white male durrrrr that means dey’re the same. Again, @Haywire literally used this same argument against you and now you’re contradicting yourself JFL.
You're just mad your people got completely cucked and elsaved by jews so you cope and pretend your race isn't the one responsible for being cucked and for all degeneracy. You literally got destroyed over this 20 times already and you know i'm right. your white gaslighting wil not work
>your people got completely cucked and enslaved by jews
>literally occupied by jews and have been occupied by different races from asiatic Turks to whites to Jews to Mediterranean’s since Alexander the Great

seethe, cope, and dilate. Btw, remember when you admitted white nationalist lone wolf shooters kill more Jews than shitty Israeli border skirmishes? Yeah that was nice.

@Diocel and other lurkers can look at that thread and decide for themselves.
I objectivly proved you wrong like I always do.
Yes you can. You can’t tell the difference between a white arab and a white male durrrrr that means dey’re the same. Again, @Haywire literally used this same argument against you and now you’re contradicting yourself JFL.
What? I do not look white tho. like very clearly my face and skull anyone recognizes it's arab immediatly. The average white and the average jew are indistinguisable.
>your people got completely cucked and enslaved by jews
>literally occupied by jews and have been occupied by different races from asiatic Turks to whites to Jews to Mediterranean’s since Alexander the Great

seethe, cope, and dilate.
We've had this before, we got killed by the funding of cucked white people, but we never cucked and we never surrendered into our death.

You literally cut off your dicks, whored out your daughters under the orders of the jews and then gave them trillions of dollars for it.

This just proves my point. your white tricks fail against my logic.

Except I'm not saudi. White people making random connections with no evidince then stating them as facts is another one of your tricks. Won't work on me.
I'm not even white I'm sand. JFL @ your low iq.

I objectivly proved you wrong like I always do.
>objectivly
Got me man
What? I do not look white tho. like very clearly my face and skull anyone recognizes it's arab immediatly. The average white and the average jew are indistinguisable.
They’re very distinguishable. They might not be to normalfags and brainlets who think anyone with white skin=white (aka you, despite having pale skin yourself)
We've had this before, we got killed by the funding of cucked white people, but we never cucked and we never surrendered into our death.
You got raped by everyone. Literally everyone. First the ancient Egyptians then the Macedonians then the asiatic tribes/Turks then whites then Jews. This nigga been occupied for so long he’s never even had independence once lolololol
You literally cut off your dicks, whored out your daughters under the orders of the jews and then gave them trillions of dollars for it.
Cope and seethe and dilate.
This just proves my point. your white tricks fail against my logic.
TFW some nigger hating 17 year old with an AR does more in 30 minutes at a synogauge than HAMAS does in a whole year. Slave race moment

>objectivly
Got me man
Oh, OK. I'll make sure to correct your grammer and spelling from now on.
Got me, man.*
They’re very distinguishable. They might not be to normalfags and brainlets who think anyone with white skin=white (aka you, despite having pale skin yourself)
They absolutely are not.
mv5bmtm3otuwmdywnl5bml5banbnxkftztcwntuynzc3nw-_v1_-jpg.399261

mv5bmtuyndu0nzawnl5bml5banbnxkftztcwmzqxmziznw-_v1_-jpg.399262

11-jpg.399263

jpg-jpg.399264

That's just you coping. You wouldn't know know the difference of any of these people except maybe joanna hill
You got raped by everyone. Literally everyone. First the ancient Egyptians then the Macedonians then the asiatic tribes/Turks then whites then Jews. This nigga been occupied for so long he’s never even had independence once lolololol
But your people are LITERALY cucks. Like, LITERAL. I would rather my people get killed every day of the week than be literally cucks responsibly for modern culture. Your people are literally the most humiliating to be part of.
TFW some nigger hating 17 year old with an AR does more in 30 minutes at a synogauge than HAMAS does in a whole year. Slave race moment
Oh honey, what your people did to PROTECT the jews and the funding saved WAAAAAAAAY more lives than it killed. Your kill/save ratio is in the deep deep negatives. you protected the jews, cuck. Because that's what you are. cucks.
and trying your white tricks to flip the truth won't work on me because i'm not awhite cuck.

Synagogue*

IT's the JUICEEE!! :feelskek: :feelskek:

Oh, OK. I'll make sure to correct your grammer and spelling from now on.
Got me, man.*
Cope
They absolutely are not.
mv5bmtm3otuwmdywnl5bml5banbnxkftztcwntuynzc3nw-_v1_-jpg.399261

mv5bmtuyndu0nzawnl5bml5banbnxkftztcwmzqxmziznw-_v1_-jpg.399262

11-jpg.399263

jpg-jpg.399264

That's just you coping. You wouldn't know know the difference of any of these people except maybe joanna hill
BA22D940 192C 47E4 8345 5513814F3C4C
08FEDEEB 102E 4456 B5A0 02015920CA28
Durr these guys are white because they have blonde hair and colored eyes durrrr
But your people are LITERALY cucks. Like, LITERAL. I would rather my people get killed every day of the week than be literally cucks responsibly for modern culture. Your people are literally the most humiliating to be part of.
Yeah you say shit like white people are cucks but then you got fucking raped by us so even if you were right it would mean you got completely destroyed by a “cucked race”
God imagine having your great grandparents literally be under my peoples rule. I would not be able to cope with that. Imagine being occupied since Alexander the Great, I literally couldn’t cope with that. The best part? You guys SUCK. Like I said, a 17 year old with an AR in America did more in 30 minutes than you did in a whole year. The entirety of your people mogged completely by just one white kid
Oh honey, what your people did to PROTECT the jews and the funding saved WAAAAAAAAY more lives than it killed. Your kill/save ratio is in the deep deep negatives. you protected the jews, cuck. Because that's what you are. cucks.
and trying your white tricks to flip the truth won't work on me because i'm not awhite cuck.
Cope and seethe. I can literally feel the seethe coming from your occupied ass. Lololololololololol I don’t speak colonized dirty mud monkey, maybe when your nation becomes independent we can talk oop-

ba22d940-192c-47e4-8345-5513814f3c4c-jpeg.399297
08fedeeb-102e-4456-b5a0-02015920ca28-jpeg.399298
Durr these guys are white because they have blonde hair and colored eyes durrrr
LMAO, don't act like you'd know the difference, because you wouldn't. that's why you had to seek specific examples. if you didn't have google rn I could post you pics and you woulnd't know how's a jew and who isn't.
Yeah my people are cucks which is why you got fucking raped by us
God imagine having your great grandparents literally be under my peoples rule. I would not be able to cope with that. Imagine being occupied since Alexander the Great, I literally couldn’t cope with that. The best part? You guys SUCK. Like I said, a 17 year old with an AR in America did more in 30 minutes than you did in a whole year. The entirety of your people mogged completely by just one white kid
I'm sorry, aren't you German?? so not only are you a cuck, but you literally lost every single major war you've ever been in, right? talking about your people getting raped?
My country is very small. Of course we lost wars to empires. But we were never cucks. can you say the same about your people? No. and you know it.
Cope and seethe. I can literally feel the seethe coming from your occupied ass. Lololololololololol I don’t speak colonized dirty mud monkey, maybe when your nation becomes independent we can talk oop-
This is you getting very angry because you're losing the debate on the logical sense. My people will exist by the end of the century, yours will not. I'm just glad my people aren't cucks and literally giving money to their owners. don't forget to march in that gay parade, whore out your sister, and give money to the jew that told you to do that, buddy boy:feelsjuice:

Inceldom is a multi-ethnic, transnational kind of thing anyway we should have united brotherhood of man going on here. Proper woke.

rainbow-people-vector-779388.jpg

All the colours of the fucking rainbow. 100% virgin men the lot.

LMAO, don't act like you'd know the difference, because you wouldn't. that's why you had to seek specific examples. if you didn't have google rn I could post you pics and you woulnd't know how's a jew and who isn't.
But I could though. The difference between a jew and a white person is the same as between you and a white person, again I love how you contradict yourself when @Haywire calls you white because you're whiteskinned you're very quick to say "b-b-but pale skin doesn't mean white!!" and then you make threads like this. LMAO.
I'm sorry, aren't you German?? so not only are you a cuck, but you literally lost every single major war you've ever been in, right? talking about your people getting raped?
I don't speak conquered race bro. Niggas been living in a hut under foreign powers since before christ was born and he's trying to talk about how I lost something LMAO
My country is very small. Of course we lost wars to empires. But we were never cucks. can you say the same about your people? No. and you know it.
You got raped, your people got raped, you've been getting raped, we did better. Cope seethe and dilate and sneed.
This is you getting very angry because you're losing the debate on the logical sense. My people will exist by the end of the century, yours will not. I'm just glad my people aren't cucks and literally giving money to their owners. don't forget to march in that gay parade, whore out your sister, and give money to the jew that told you to do that, buddy boy:feelsjuice:
You're the one getting angry LOLOLOL. It seems like my superiority has lead to some controversy Kind of a tool tip for you; don't talk about races and nations when yours have been one of the most subjugated on earth. Anyway, have fun with Biden's presidency because he's reinstating military dominance in the middle east and on his first day signed an executive order to pour troops into Syria and the surrounding nations. Your people are gonna feel joe bidens jewish policy just as much as me considering he's about to increase drone strikes in the area by 10 fold. LOL.
Donald Trump Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

But I could though. The difference between a jew and a white person is the same as between you and a white person, again I love how you contradict yourself when @Haywire calls you white because you're whiteskinned you're very quick to say "b-b-but pale skin doesn't mean white!!" and then you make threads like this. LMAO.
pale skin DOESNT mean white. Jews look white in every single area. And you know damn well you wouldn't be able to tell they're jews in the pics I posted earlier in the thread.
I don't speak conquered race bro. Niggas been living in a hut under foreign powers since before christ was born and he's trying to talk about how I lost something LMAO
Then you must not speak your own language since you were conquered multiple times and are currently LITERALLY a slave to the jews:lul: Plus I can still claim my mom's side which was never colonized.
You got raped, your people got raped, you've been getting raped, we did better. Cope seethe and dilate and sneed.
Your people got raped, they asked to be raped harder by the jews, they cut their son's dicks for the jews and whored out their daughters for them:feelsjuice:
You're the one getting angry LOLOLOL. It seems like my superiority has lead to some controversy Kind of a tool tip for you; don't talk about races and nations when yours have been one of the most subjugated on earth. Anyway, have fun with Biden's presidency because he's reinstating military dominance in the middle east and on his first day signed an executive order to pour troops into Syria and the surrounding nations,
200.gif
You are very clearly angry. this is the most animated you have been in a fight because this one thread has destroyed your whole delusions.
you are white. the race of cucks, the race of trannies, the race fags, and the race of whores. you do not talk about other races.
you know you lost. accept it. You can't defend something as indefeinsble as w*ite people
smug donald trump GIF by Election 2016

pale skin DOESNT mean white. Jews look white in every single area.
Yeah thats why judaism is an ethnoreligion you monkey. JFL
Then you must not speak your own language since you were conquered multiple times and are currently LITERALLY a slave to the jews:lul: Plus I can still claim my mom's side which was never colonized.
Yeah I lost and was diaspora but that's ok because its anglos. You got raped by niggas not even remotely related. I guess if you were anglo you could use this argument against me but you're not so eat poo
Your people got raped, they asked to be raped harder by the jews, they cut their son's dicks for the jews and whored out their daughters for them:feelsjuice:
No that was you and is you. lololol daily reminder 50% of your people are inbred and youve not had an independent state in over 2000 years.
You are very clearly angry. this is the most animated you have been in a fight because this one thread has destroyed your whole delusions.
No I'm not very angry I'm playing MAB And typing to you while I'm dead and waiting to respawn. I don't even need to use brain power to btfo you either because I'm high as a kite rn
you are white. the race of cucks, the race of trannies, the race fags, and the race of whores. you do not talk about other races.
Cope. You are the race of being 50% inbred and also of being drone striked.

you know you lost. accept it. You can't defend something as indefeinsble as w*ite people
smug donald trump GIF by Election 2016
Well "W*ite" people are killing more jews than you are so what are you gonna do about it. This forum is called a white supremacist board for a reason. Your ideology is gay and stupid and literally who? tier while my ideology lives rent free in everyones head. I'll contact you when I get put in the joe biden FEMA/internment camps so I can rub it in ur face
donald trump GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

Yeah thats why judaism is an ethnoreligion you monkey. JFL
Technically so are christians. doesn't mean anything. jews are whites. whites are jews.
Yeah I lost and was diaspora but that's ok because its anglos. You got raped by niggas not even remotely related. I guess if you were anglo you could use this argument against me but you're not so eat poo
So wait you're ok with losing? :lul: :lul: the white cuck lives up to its name I gues LMAO. and what's your excuse for being a current slave?
No that was you and is you. lololol daily reminder 50% of your people are inbred and youve not had an independent state in over 2000 years.
You're mad again, you got raped, your people got raped, enslaved and cucked and thanked their owners for it. your people are cucks.
No I'm not very angry I'm playing MAB And typing to you while I'm dead and waiting to respawn. I don't even need to use brain power to btfo you either because I'm high as a kite rn
You are 100% angry. this is the most animiated you have ever been. this thread clearly hit a nerve with you.
Cope. You are the race of being 50% inbred and also of being drone striked.

u are white. the race of cucks, the race of trannies, the race fags, and the race of whores. you do not talk about other races. You lose just by being related to whites.
Well "W*ite" people are killing more jews than you are so what are you gonna do about it.
I already proved this wrong. Whites are protecting jews by the millions. Your kill/save ratio is the in the deep deep negative. you know this is true which is why you never responded to it. and also if you count every arab kiling a jew world wide this isn't even close to true even if you discount the amount of jews you save. you lose brutally again.

This forum is called a white supremacist board for a reason. Your ideology is gay and stupid and literally who? tier while my ideology lives rent free in everyones head. I'll contact you when I get put in the joe biden FEMA/internment camps so I can rub it in ur face
200.gif
You're being silly again because you lost the logical argument. This is the white trickester's way of conceding and admitting defeat
Donald Trump GIF

Technically so are christians. doesn't mean anything. jews are whites. whites are jews.
Christianity isn't an ethnoreligion. An ethnoreligion just means a religion that focuses on one ethnicity and you need to be one ethnicity to join. You need to be ethnically jewish to be jewish, hence why Israel does those jewish background checks on people who wanna migrate.
So wait you're ok with losing? :lul: :lul: the white cuck lives up to its name I gues LMAO. and what's your excuse for being a current slave?
No, because my people fought all we could to stop the international jew and I hold roughly the same ideology and am willing to do the same. I can't change what happened in 1945 but I can continue the legacy of it. What's YOUR excuse for being a current slave?
You're mad again, you got raped, your people got raped, enslaved and cucked and thanked their owners for it. your people are cucks.
No your people got raped and enslaved and you thank your owners for it. We kill more than you kill so you're more thankful
You are 100% angry. this is the most animiated you have ever been. this thread clearly hit a nerve with you.
See the joke is that if you replace sneed with chuck but follow the same rhyming pattern its "chucks fuck and suck" which is a really naughty joke
u are white. the race of cucks, the race of trannies, the race fags, and the race of whores. you do not talk about other races. You lose just by being related to whites.
T. Conquered inbred sandmutt. Talk to me when your people get the collective IQ to get an independent country ohwait you can't lolololol
I already proved this wrong. Whites are protecting jews by the millions. Your kill/save ratio is the in the deep deep negative. you know this is true which is why you never responded to it. and also if you count every arab kiling a jew world wide this isn't even close to true even if you discount the amount of jews you save. you lose brutally again.
le shoah and lone wolves killed more than you could in your whole existance of being
You're being silly again because you lost the logical argument. This is the white trickester's way of conceding and admitting defeat
Donald Trump GIF
Cope. I'm literally btfoing the fuck out of you. You have no comeback to my destruction. I am drone striking you with my words like the jews are drone striking your children, all while you do nothing about it.
sad donald trump GIF

Christianity isn't an ethnoreligion. An ethnoreligion just means a religion that focuses on one ethnicity and you need to be one ethnicity to join. You need to be ethnically jewish to be jewish, hence why Israel does those jewish background checks on people who wanna migrate.
In no way is any of this true.
>Judaism is a religion, but according to this definition Jews are also an ethnic group. Among the Arabs as ethnic group, there are people from several religions, mainly Muslims, Christians and Druze. Accordingly, we can consider Muslims, Christians and Jews as ethno-religious groups.

There's literally european subsection of jews.
No, because my people fought all we could to stop the international jew and I hold roughly the same ideology and am willing to do the same. I can't change what happened in 1945 but I can continue the legacy of it. What's YOUR excuse for being a current slave?
Your people fought all they could TO PROTECT and save the jews and empower them, what tf are you talking about? without white people there would be no israel.
My people fought and lost against the funding of empires. We were a tiny county. We never became cucks and slaves to the jewish mindset. you did. you funded them and protect them. to stop the international jew? don't make me laugh
No your people got raped and enslaved and you thank your owners for it. We kill more than you kill so you're more thankful
Now your repeating my lines which don't work cuz we never thanked our owners for it. Another admission of defeat from you.

We fought and got kiilled.

you got raped, enslaved, and paid your owners to enslave you and ruin you. cucks.
T. Conquered inbred sandmutt. Talk to me when your people get the collective IQ to get an independent country ohwait you can't lolololol
I do have an independent country tho. You don't. you live under the jewish thumb don't you? your own words for why whites do not take accountability for being cucks. you lose again just on the basis of being white. you can't defend the indefensible
Also, never forget that i'm higher IQ than you, stronger than you, and my people aren't cucks like yours.
le shoah and lone wolves killed more than you could in your whole existance of being
Not ackowleding the fact that you save millions and kill 11. another admission of defeat from the jew protector. and we still kill more than you worldwide :lul:
Cope. I'm literally btfoing the fuck out of you. You have no comeback to my destruction
200.gif
I'm continuing to argue with facts while you were broken 4 comments ago. You literally aren't even trying in this thread. because it clearly hit a nerve for you. I think this is the thread to make you accept the truth about your subhuman soulless race. the white tricks are over. You're in
donald trump GIF

In no way is any of this true.
>Judaism is a religion, but according to this definition Jews are also an ethnic group. Among the Arabs as ethnic group, there are people from several religions, mainly Muslims, Christians and Druze. Accordingly, we can consider Muslims, Christians and Jews as ethno-religious groups.
There can be black christians. There is no christian state that checks your ethnicity. The only jewish state checks your ethnicity to see if you're jewish. It is an ethnoreligion, one ethnicity is the religion.
Your people fought all they could TO PROTECT and save the jews and empower them, what tf are you talking about? without white people there would be no israel.
That's not even true, israel wouldve just been like it was under the ottomans, it would still be mostly jewish but not its own state.
My people fought and lost against the funding of empires. We were a tiny county. We never became cucks and slaves to the jewish mindset. you did. you funded them and protect them. to stop the international jew? don't make me laugh
Yeah because of the shoah. Sorry the third reich was so based and it was party rockin too hard.
Now your repeating my lines which don't work cuz we never thanked our owners for it. Another admission of defeat from you.
Yeah you did. Your thankfulness is in the lack of israeli casualties. How many israelis die a year in the border skirmishes again? 7? Yeah, that's called being thankful and not doing anything and taking the occupation of your country like a cuck. LOLOLOL
We fought and got kiilled.
Cope nigga, you didn't fight shit. You got subjugated like youve been for 2000 years
you got raped, enslaved, and paid your owners to enslave you and ruin you. cucks.
Cope you literally got raped and enslaved.
I do have an independent country tho. You don't. you live under the jewish thumb don't you? your own words for why whites do not take accountability for being cucks. you lose again just on the basis of being white. you can't defend the indefensible
Yeah but it's not military occupation and they're not claiming we're a jewish state yet. We're very close to that tier, but not ther eyet.
Also, never forget that i'm higher IQ than you, stronger than you, and my people aren't cucks like yours.
Cope. My peoples average IQ is like 103 while yours is 87. LOLOLOL. If we're cucks you're the bigger cucks because guess what? WE FUCKING COLONIZED YOU :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: YOU GOT COLONIZED BY US WHITE PEOPLE COLONIZED YOU CUCKOLD
Not ackowleding the fact that you save millions and kill 11. another admission of defeat from the jew protector. and we still kill more than you worldwide :lul:
Cope cope and more cope. my ideology mogs yours and is doing more for your people than you.
I'm continuing to argue with facts while you were broken 4 comments ago. You literally aren't even trying in this thread. because it clearly hit a nerve for you. I think this is the thread to make you accept the truth about your subhuman soulless race. the white tricks are over. You're in
donald trump GIF
>You're literally broken
t. sandman thats been subjugated literally since ancient egypt
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Last edited:
what a battle going on!

There can be black christians. There is no christian state that checks your ethnicity. The only jewish state checks your ethnicity to see if you're jewish. It is an ethnoreligion, one ethnicity is the religion.
That's a conspiracy with no proof. and no your christianpatriotscience website isn't proof.
Jews and whites are the same. accept it.
That's not even true, israel wouldve just been like it was under the ottomans, it would still be mostly jewish but not its own state.
Yup, the same as prior to 1948, whites are responable for the jewish state, aka their own state. thanks for ackowleding that.
Yeah because of the shoah. Sorry the third reich was so based and it was party rockin too hard.
Yeah because of white people. paid your reparation to the jews after they beat you in a war :lul: :lul:
My people got killed, but they never paid reperations after losing LMAO
Yeah you did. Your thankfulness is in the lack of israeli casualties. How many israelis die a year in the border skirmishes again? 7? Yeah, that's called being thankful and not doing anything and taking the occupation of your country like a cuck. LOLOLOL
Nah, that's called having no power against the militairy funding of america. every jew not killed is a jew protected by whites. Imagine being under completel control and observation and still fighting while the whites are literally funding their owners:lul:
admit it, your people are cucks and you know it. you saved million and millions of jews.
Yeah but it's not military occupation and they're not claiming we're a jewish state yet. We're very close to that tier, but not ther eyet.
Your state cuts it's dick off, has gay parades, women fuck around like crazy, and is only 56% white. what are you talking about?
Cope. My peoples average IQ is like 103 while yours is 87. LOLOLOL
And yet I'm smarter than you? :feelsjuice:
Cope cope and more cope. my ideology mogs yours and is doing more for your people than you.
Your people protected millions of jews as jews are enslaving you:lul:
>You're literally broken
t. sandman thats been subjugated literally since ancient egypt
At least we never paid reperations or got cucked, ain't that right donny?
high five donald trump GIF

That's a conspiracy with no proof. and no your christianpatriotscience website isn't proof.
Jews and whites are the same. accept it.
Wtf do you mean bitch? Black Christians are a conspiracy?
Yup, the same as prior to 1948, whites are responable for the jewish state, aka their own state. thanks for ackowleding that.
Not at all. It would still be Jewish as today, the difference being it would be an autonomous province of the ottomans. It still wouldn’t go well for you dumbass :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yeah because of white people. paid your reparation to the jews after they beat you in a war :lul: :lul:
My people got killed, but they never paid reperations after losing LMAO
They’re paying reparations right now. It’s called their land lmaoo your land is getting taken and that’s even WORSE
Nah, that's called having no power against the militairy funding of america. every jew not killed is a jew protected by whites. Imagine being under completel control and observation and still fighting while the whites are literally funding their owners:lul:
Cope, you guys have the AK’s to do it and are not doing it because you are used to getting raped by outside forces. Again, you’ve been subjugated since the time of the ancient Egyptians
admit it, your people are cucks and you know it. you saved million and millions of jews.
Cope. We’re doing more than your people are to fight back because all you do is bitch and moan
Your state cuts it's dick off, has gay parades, women fuck around like crazy, and is only 56% white. what are you talking about?
My state is colonizing your state so toobadsosad nigga. Whenever you criticize whites it’s like you fail to understand whites fucking COLONIZED you. That’s why nonwhites shitting on whites can’t work, because at the end of the day we fucking militarily destroyed you proving our superiority.
And yet I'm smarter than you? :feelsjuice:
I’d doubt that, considering our average IQ’s of our respective races are ~20 points apart (with ours being the higher number)
Your people protected millions of jews as jews are enslaving you:lul:
they’re enslaving you too retard. Durrrrrrr maybe if the Jews didn’t use you guys as progressive voters and pawns we could win

At least we never paid reperations or got cucked, ain't that right donny?
high five donald trump GIF
I can’t see your message over the smoke of the drone strike
Donald Trump Eye Roll GIF

Wtf do you mean bitch? Black Christians are a conspiracy?
>That it may begin.

LOL at your whole life. read the sources you send. conspiracy
Not at all. It would still be Jewish as today, the difference being it would be an autonomous province of the ottomans. It still wouldn’t go well for you dumbass :lul: :lul: :lul:
No, it would be the same palestine as it was before 1948. Without white funding, jews have no power. you know this. at this point you're denying reality. YOU created israel. you will never deny this reality. Not a single one of your white trick has worked on me so far.
They’re paying reparations right now. It’s called their land lmaoo your land is getting taken and that’s even WORSE
YOU LITERALLY GOT BEAT BY JEWS AND PAID THEM MONEY FOR IT :lul: :lul: :lul:

You can manipulate this one either with your white tricks. my people died fighting. your people died and then willingly gave their money for the jews. :feelskek::feelskek:

Cope, you guys have the AK’s to do it and are not doing it because you are used to getting raped by outside forces
Exactly bro wtf?? you literally just admitted you know damn well it's because the "outside forces"(white people) are saving and protecting the jews:lul::lul:
why are you arguing my argument for me?
Cope. We’re doing more than your people are to fight back because all you do is bitch and moan
You mean fund the jews and protect them?:feelskek:
My state is colonizing your state so toobadsosad nigga. Whenever you criticize whites it’s like you fail to understand whites fucking COLONIZED you. That’s why nonwhites shitting on whites can’t work, because at the end of the day we fucking militarily destroyed you proving our superiority.
No, your state is paying it's owners to colonize my state. you don't even have a state yourself. your people are not fighting for it either. your state is willingly being given to your slave masters and your paying them for it. you know this is the truth. You people are natural cucks and resposibale for modern culture.
I’d doubt that, considering our average IQ’s of our respective races are ~20 points apart (with ours being the higher number)
You yourself have admitted you're not smart. your race is inferior to asian countries, and you know you're physically inferior, we won't go over this again.
I have offered you many tests of intelligence, but I think you're fully aware of your intellectual inferiority to me, isn't that right:feelsjuice:
they’re enslaving you too retard. Durrrrrrr maybe if the Jews didn’t use you guys as progressive voters and pawns we could win
No, they are not enslaving us. they are killing us. there's a big difference. they cant enslave us, that's why they have to kill us all. but they can enslave you. that's why you're their goodboy cucks.
and remember; better dead than cuck:feelsjuice:
I can’t see your message over the smoke of the drone strike
200.gif
Really? can you see your trillions of dollars paid for the jews that beat you in a world war
donald trump laughing GIF

>That it may begin.

LOL at your whole life. read the sources you send. conspiracy
Yes because you have to verify you’re Jewish to get in. Some people lied about being Jewish so they might institute DNA swabs instead of a familial/honor code
No, it would be the same palestine as it was before 1948. Without white funding, jews have no power. you know this. at this point you're denying reality. YOU created israel. you will never deny this reality. Not a single one of your white trick has worked on me so far.
I mean it would still be israel, it would just be a shithole. If whites didn’t exist you still wouldn’t be a free and independent nation, you’d just be a shithole with Jews
YOU LITERALLY GOT BEAT BY JEWS AND PAID THEM MONEY FOR IT :lul: :lul: :lul:
You literally got beat by jews and gave them your land. BTFO completely and utterly.
You can manipulate this one either with your white tricks. my people died fighting. your people died and then willingly gave their money for the jews. :feelskek::feelskek:
>died fighting
>7 casualties a year
Yeah ok cope.
Exactly bro wtf?? you literally just admitted you know damn well it's because the "outside forces"(white people) are saving and protecting the jews:lul::lul:
why are you arguing my argument for me?
You are used to getting subjugated so you’re rolling over. Every single race near you raped you. Asiatic Turks raped you, Macedonians raped you, Italians raped you, the British and French raped you, the Germans raped you, etc.
No, your state is paying it's owners to colonize my state. you don't even have a state yourself. your people are not fighting for it either. your state is willingly being given to your slave masters and your paying them for it. you know this is the truth. You people are natural cucks and resposibale for modern culture.
Cope and dilate and seethe. My people colonized your people. It’s literally over for you. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
You yourself have admitted you're not smart. your race is inferior to asian countries, and you know you're physically inferior, we won't go over this again.
Yeah and I still mog you to death in race based qualities. White average IQ is 20 points higher than your average IQ. Also we’re taller and like I said, we COLONIZED YOU
I have offered you many tests of intelligence, but I think you're fully aware of your intellectual inferiority to me, isn't that right:feelsjuice:
This is an intellectual test and I’m whooping your ass
No, they are not enslaving us. they are killing us. there's a big difference. they cant enslave us, that's why they have to kill us all. but they can enslave you. that's why you're their goodboy cucks.
and remember; better dead than cuck:feelsjuice:
Cope, they’re enslaving you. You outnumber Israelis go beat them up
Really? can you see your trillions of dollars paid for the jews that beat you in a world war
donald trump laughing GIF
Can you see the history book that talks about how white people came into your region and destroyed you without a fight? Now joe Biden wants to beat your ass yet again. Fucking FFS I don’t want to pay taxes for drones that are gonna strike your cousin either. Anyway, it’s your people that voted for joe Biden anyway if you really wanna talk about cucked
thirsty donald trump GIF by Election 2016

View: https://www.npr.org/2020/12/04/942262760/majority-of-muslims-voted-for-biden-but-trump-got-more-not-less-support

Yes because you have to verify you’re Jewish to get in. Some people lied about being Jewish so they might institute DNA swabs instead of a familial/honor code
The same article you posted dissproved that, learn to read, low iq boy.
I mean it would still be israel, it would just be a shithole. If whites didn’t exist you still wouldn’t be a free and independent nation, you’d just be a shithole with Jews
It was palestine before 1948, wtf are you talking about?? "jewishvirtuelibrary" you're literally posting propganda. it would be palestine without the funding of whites. You know this to be a fact.
You literally got beat by jews and gave them your land. BTFO completely and utterly.
No, we didn't GIVE them anything. they had to kill us to take our land. YOU gave them your land, you gave them your money after they beat you in a war.
The fact that you're just kinda saying random lies proves to me that you know you lost this argument and resorting to bottom of the barrel white tricks.
>died fighting
>7 casualties a year
Yeah ok cope.
Yes, we died fighting. Your people died fighting to.... FOR THE JEWS. and then gave them money for it :lul: :lul:
You are used to getting subjugated so you’re rolling over. Every single race near you raped you. Asiatic Turks raped you, Macedonians raped you, Italians raped you, the British and French raped you, the Germans raped you, etc.
my people fight to their deaths, your people lose then pay reperations to the jews:lul::lul: literal natural cucks
Cope and dilate and seethe. My people colonized your people. It’s literally over for you. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine
Your people lost a war to the jews then gave them money for it :feelsjuice:

Yeah and I still mog you to death in race based qualities. White average IQ is 20 points higher than your average IQ. Also we’re taller and like I said, we COLONIZED YOU
...But I'm an inch taller than you... and my IQ is 110. You've literally admitted to being stupid and shorter than me. then you try using both those things as an example?
This is embarrassing for you.
This is an intellectual test and I’m whooping your ass
Being silly again cuz you're losing
Cope, they’re enslaving you. You outnumber Israelis go beat them up
Being silly some more not to have to deal with the fact that your people got cucked instead of fighting back. You literally funded your own genocide JFL
Can you see the history book that talks about how white people came into your region and destroyed you without a fight? Now joe Biden wants to beat your ass yet again. Fucking FFS I don’t want to pay taxes for drones that are gonna strike your cousin either
200.gif
What region do you think I'm in rn? I'm not in syria. and the country I live in, my mom's country, has never been colonized. You funded your own genocide. you are literally LIVE watching rn your people being cucked by the jews and you're paying them. every single time you buy anything, a tax cut from that is going to the jews. you are cucks incarnate.
trump work GIF

The same article you posted dissproved that, learn to read, low iq boy.
Cope
It was palestine before 1948, wtf are you talking about?? "jewishvirtuelibrary" you're literally posting propganda. it would be palestine without the funding of whites. You know this to be a fact.
It would be a split shithole. It would not be an Arab homogenous province LMAO.
No, we didn't GIVE them anything. they had to kill us to take our land. YOU gave them your land, you gave them your money after they beat you in a war.
No you have them your land and took it like good boys. 7 casualties a year nigga, compared to us moggers who get 11.
The fact that you're just kinda saying random lies proves to me that you know you lost this argument and resorting to bottom of the barrel white tricks.
You’re the one saying random lies
Yes, we died fighting. Your people died fighting to.... FOR THE JEWS. and then gave them money for it :lul: :lul:
You didn’t die doing shit you took it, MY people died to fight Jews and we got more than you
my people fight to their deaths, your people lose then pay reperations to the jews:lul::lul: literal natural cucks
Cope, rn Jews are still outnumbered in the region. If you wanted to at any moment you could push an offensive, but you wont
But I'm an inch taller than you... and my IQ is 110. You've literally admitted to being stupid and shorter than me. then you try using both those things as an example?
This is embarrassing for you.
Racial averages disprove that. I’m shorter but my people aren’t. Also cope at being 110 IQ. You’d have to be 90th percentile if not more.
Being silly some more not to have to deal with the fact that your people got cucked instead of fighting back. You literally funded your own genocide JFL
We fought back more than you ever did. We fought back so hard Jews still are scared of us. That’s why they call this place a NAZI forum idiot
What region do you think I'm in rn? I'm not in syria. and the country I live in, my mom's country, has never been colonized. You funded your own genocide. you are literally LIVE watching rn your people being cucked by the jews and you're paying them. every single time you buy anything, a tax cut from that is going to the jews. you are cucks incarnate.
trump work GIF
You are literally live watching your people being cucked by the Jews. Occupation of Israel isn’t done yet and you’re watching as Israel consolidates it’s power. Muslims in the US voted for the candidate who is, on his first day of office, moving troops into Syria and Israel. It’s so brutally over. Just know that as the Middle East is getting drone striked and the US redeploys in the Middle East that I voted against it
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

An admission of defeat. this thread alone has been 9-0 to me so far.
It would be a split shithole. It would not be an Arab homogenous province LMAO.
It would absolutely be arab. specially when neibouring countries or iran would decide to intervene, an israel would have never managed to gain an inch without white cucks funding them
No you have them your land and took it like good boys. 7 casualties a year nigga, compared to us moggers who get 11.
All you'r'e doing here is bragging about the millions of jews white cucks save per year. You literally save the people enslaving you and cucking you. Even if we fail, we fight them.
you're cucks, we're not.
You’re the one saying random lies
everything I've said followed logical sense, you dismiss what I say cuz you have no response then make silly shit up cuz you lost. this is another admission of defeat. 10-0
You didn’t die doing shit you took it, MY people died to fight Jews and we got more than you
Your people PAID jews after losing the war to them :lul: :lul: LITERALLY PAID JEWS. LIKE PHYSICALLY PAID THEM REPERATIONS:feelskek::feelskek:
Cope, rn Jews are still outnumbered in the region. If you wanted to at any moment you could push an offensive, but you wont
And american whites nukes any country that moves forward? what planet are you living on? Look at what they're doing to iran. Congrats on another admission of the milion of jews. that's your job, cuck.
Racial averages disprove that. I’m shorter but my people aren’t. Also cope at being 110 IQ. You’d have to be 90th percentile if not more.
The literal official standardized WAIS test I took when I 19 gave me 110. I've always been very smart, and my SAT scores were also in the 90% percentile, above 1400. Also I'm an inch taller than you as well as being smarter than you.
Seethe for me and cope with your cucked race
We fought back more than you ever did. We fought back so hard Jews still are scared of us. That’s why they call this place a NAZI forum idiot
Fought back? bro, you are their literal slaves. you literally can not critisize the jews in your country. you are paying them money as they tell you to cut your son's dick off LMAO
You are literally live watching your people being cucked by the Jews. Occupation of Israel isn’t done yet and you’re watching as Israel consolidates it’s power Muslims in the US voted for the candidate who is, on his first day of office, moving troops into Syria and Israel. It’s so brutally over
200.gif
I am not muslim and could not care less what muzzies do in USA. My people, while powerless, are still fighting. Of course they have no power against the funding of empires but they'll fight till we all die.
your people can't say the same. your people are willingly bending over and giving your bulls everything they asked for and then some. your whoring your daughers for them, your paying your money for them, and your killling yourselves for them. that's a cuck

An admission of defeat. this thread alone has been 9-0 to me so far.
This thread has been me winning and mogging you like my ancestors mogged u when u got colonized
It would absolutely be arab. specially when neibouring countries or iran would decide to intervene, an israel would have never managed to gain an inch without white cucks funding them
No nigger it wouldn’t be a country. It would just be under the ottomans, and it would be a literally who? Place. Back before the Zionist movements it was like that.
All you'r'e doing here is bragging about the millions of jews white cucks save per year. You literally save the people enslaving you and cucking you. Even if we fail, we fight them.
you're cucks, we're not.
Cope, millions of Jews died to whites and we’re still fighting them albeit in smaller numbers because anti semites are generally looked down upon (ESPECIALLY among minorities).
everything I've said followed logical sense, you dismiss what I say cuz you have no response then make silly shit up cuz you lost. this is another admission of defeat. 10-0
Cope. You have no logic
Your people PAID jews after losing the war to them :lul: :lul: LITERALLY PAID JEWS. LIKE PHYSICALLY PAID THEM REPERATIONS:feelskek::feelskek:
yeah because they totally replaced the government. We still got a lot of them anyway and unlike you we didn’t get occupied by jews militarily
And american whites nukes any country that moves forward? what planet are you living on? Look at what they're doing to iran. Congrats on another admission of the milion of jews. that's your job, cuck.
yeah that’s because the us is the JEW S A. That still means you aren’t fighting to the death as you claim though.

The literal official standardized WAIS test I took when I 19 gave me 110. I've always been very smart, and my SAT scores were also in the 90% percentile, above 1400. Also I'm an inch taller than you as well as being smarter than you.
Seethe for me and cope with your cucked race
Copelossus overdose
Fought back? bro, you are their literal slaves. you literally can not critisize the jews in your country. you are paying them money as they tell you to cut your son's dick off LMAO
Yeah I can. I’m criticizing them RN. You’re paying jews money while they occupy your sand huts, and unlike you I’m fighting back.
I am not muslim and could not care less what muzzies do in USA. My people, while powerless, are still fighting. Of course they have no power against the funding of empires but they'll fight till we all die.
Your people while powerless just voted in the biggest warmonger since bush. BIDEN IS ABOUT TO NUKE ALL THE SAND NIGGERS AND U WILL EXPERIENCE WHAT I HAVE TO
your people can't say the same. your people are willingly bending over and giving your bulls everything they asked for and then some. your whoring your daughers for them, your paying your money for them, and your killling yourselves for them. that's a cuck
No your people are bending over for the Khazar bulls. Your giving your land to them and your voted to them. That’s a cuck.
trump no GIF

This thread has been me winning and mogging you like my ancestors mogged u when u got colonized
You've admitted defeat multiple times, surprised you haven't paid me reperations after beating you
No nigger it wouldn’t be a country. It would just be under the ottomans, and it would be a literally who? Place. Back before the Zionist movements it was like that.
It would be a country, and would have had its independence late like many arab countries. Your funding created israel. you know this. white funding.
Cope, millions of Jews died to whites and we’re still fighting them albeit in smaller numbers because anti semites are generally looked down upon (ESPECIALLY among minorities).
You have protected and saved more jewish lives than you killed BY FAR:feelsjuice:
Cope. You have no logic
Another admission of defeat. 12-0
yeah because they totally replaced the government. We still got a lot of them anyway and unlike you we didn’t get occupied by jews militarily
You literally lost to the jews then paid them to forgive youu HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
yeah that’s because the us is the JEW S A. That still means you aren’t fighting to the death as you claim though.
Glad you agree with me. White cucks saves the jew again.
Copelossus overdose
Another admission of defeat. 13-0
Yeah I can. I’m criticizing them RN. You’re paying jews money while they occupy your sand huts, and unlike you I’m fighting back.
There's a reason you have to be anonymous to critisize them tho, isn't there/?:feelsjuice: Be careful when those glowniggers come knocking
Your people while powerless just voted in the biggest warmonger since bush. BIDEN IS ABOUT TO NUKE ALL THE SAND NIGGERS AND U WILL EXPERIENCE WHAT I HAD TO
My people voted for biden? Excuse me? Are there any palestians in america even? And if they are, they're cucks for moving into a white country and got cucked by white ideals. Regardless, don't act like trump isn't a war monger as well he funded saudia's genocide of yemen. All american presidents are white cucks who work for the will of jews. Why do people have this notion that trump isn't also a war monger? He even bombed syria.
No your people are bending over for the Khazar bulls. Your giving your land to them and your voted to them. That’s a cuck.
200.gif
My people fought to their deaths. your people bent over, got fucked in the ass by the jews, said thank you daddy and paid them for it. Literal cucks
Donald Trump Wwe GIF

I'm gonna sleep now but make no mistake I will return tomorrow to make sure this thread stays in history as the time bummer got eviscerated and admitted whites are the real jews.

You've admitted defeat multiple times, surprised you haven't paid me reperations after beating you
The only person admitting defeat here is you, subconsciously because of the mogging.
It would be a country, and would have had its independence late like many arab countries. Your funding created israel. you know this. white funding.
No it wouldn’t be nigger. The reason Arab countries like Syria, Israel, iraq etc. became independent was because the Europeans dismantled the Ottoman Empire after ww1. Without whites you’d just be in a shithole under asiatic Turks and so would all it’s terri
You have protected and saved more jewish lives than you killed BY FAR:feelsjuice:
Jewish elite have but whites haven’t.

Another admission of defeat. 12-0
Cope
You literally lost to the jews then paid them to forgive youu HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Unlike you our countries were relevant so they were dismantled because that’s how afraid the Jews are of us
Glad you agree with me. White cucks saves the jew again.
Cope, you’re not fighting them to the death either. Iran is being a little pussy. If we actually got in a war for the Middle East maybe these progressive cucks would wake up and we could topple the system from within due to war exhaustion.
There's a reason you have to be anonymous to critisize them tho, isn't there/?:feelsjuice: Be careful when those glowniggers come knocking
They will eventually with that nigger Harris in charge. When they enact hate speech I’ll still be here shitposting away because I’m just that epic and based
My people voted for biden? Excuse me? Are there any palestians in america even? And if they are, they're cucks for moving into a white country and got cucked by white ideals.
Ye there are and all of them immigrants vote Biden
Regardless, don't act like trump isn't a war monger as well he funded saudia's genocide of yemen.
yeah but he’s not as bad he pulled our troops out of iraq and shit

All american presidents are white cucks who work for the will of jews. Why do people have this notion that trump isn't also a war monger? He even bombed syria.
Yeah but Obama just straight up invaded

My people fought to their deaths. your people bent over, got fucked in the ass by the jews, said thank you daddy and paid them for it. Literal cucks
Donald Trump Wwe GIF
You rolled over for jews because you’re cucked. White nazis are still fighting Jews and that’s why they’re so scared of us. Jews pee their pants at the sight of the far right because we’re epic

“I'm gonna sleep now but make no mistake I will return tomorrow to make sure this thread stays in history as the time bummer got eviscerated and admitted whites are the real jews”

cope. I never said that and you’re currently being BTFO

Damn, v high iq thread, v good conspiracy theory

Holy shit it has been going the whole day.

Imagine wasting so much time arguing for the sake of.. arguing?? xd like if you're completely opposite of each other and you will never reach a comprise what's even the point of this? at that point it's not a debate of any kind but just keyboard wars which is exactly what they have been doing for hours.

frustrated keyboard GIF

Exactly lol, the best thing to do is to avoid conflict here and just have a laugh and shitpost with the brocels, life is already stressful enough so why bring that stress to your forum cope.
bummer almost OD on T earlier he told me

Superior Masterrace yet cucked by mazzeboyos since day 0

Exactly lol, the best thing to do is to avoid conflict here and just have a laugh and shitpost with the brocels, life is already stressful enough so why bring that stress to your forum cope.

It's not about avoiding conflict but about playing cat and mouse game.

To me both Bummer and Fulltime seem flustered so it's just funny to me idk.
Superior Masterrace yet cucked by mazzeboyos since day 0

Bummer is coping hard asf in that, i've noticed it before as well.

Jews hold the chains but whites (or western countries) do the bidding, just because someone tells you to jump out of the window doesn't mean you have to actually do it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back