Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the greatest trick the white man ever pulled was convincing you it was only the jew behind this trickery

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Bummer is coping hard asf in that, i've noticed it before as well.

Jews hold the chains but whites (or western countries) do the bidding, just because someone tells you to jump out of the window doesn't mean you have to actually do it.
Jewish people have taken ahold of the west through a plan spanning from the first negro slave in 1619. With that being said, there's a reason they've focused us and not the other races. There's a reason there was no grand plan to sabotage the black race. It's because we're the only ones capable of fighting back. That's why they want to eliminate us so bad is because due to the racial genetics we're the ones most adept at fighting ZOG and if they replace us with mixed race mutts we won't exist. We were the only real relevant race for a very very long time, with Arabs blacks and native americans colonized by us and the asians becoming isolationist (with some being colonized by us). We invented everything. Jews might be High IQ at dismantling and leeching and manipulation, but they will never match the white IQ for civilization intelligence and ability.

Jewish people have taken ahold of the west through a plan spanning from the first negro slave in 1619. With that being said, there's a reason they've focused us and not the other races. There's a reason there was no grand plan to sabotage the black race. It's because we're the only ones capable of fighting back. That's why they want to eliminate us so bad is because due to the racial genetics we're the ones most adept at fighting ZOG and if they replace us with mixed race mutts we won't exist. We were the only real relevant race for a very very long time, with Arabs blacks and native americans colonized by us and the asians becoming isolationist (with some being colonized by us). We invented everything. Jews might be High IQ at dismantling and leeching and manipulation, but they will never match the white IQ for civilization intelligence and ability.

Doesn't exactly answer what i was saying but aight.

Why do you think almost all white countries go along with it? if we consider that most people do not like hyper liberal lgbtq+-whatever degeneracy then why don't they replace their governments? that's what i was saying, western countries intentionally or unintentionally pull the trigger.

Why do you think almost all white countries go along with it? if we consider that most people do not like hyper liberal lgbtq+-whatever degeneracy then why don't they replace their governments? that's what i was saying, western countries intentionally or unintentionally pull the trigger.
Of course they do, but the west isn't white anymore. Especially America. There's more jews and minorities in the US cabinet than actual white people in the jode biden presidency. The jews want so many migrants because they don't want the west to be white. The migrants are the ones that make these western countries pull the trigger. Millions of them voting the party that gives them gibs but also that cut off their dicks

Of course they do, but the west isn't white anymore. Especially America. There's more jews and minorities in the US cabinet than actual white people in the jode biden presidency. The jews want so many migrants because they don't want the west to be white. The migrants are the ones that make these western countries pull the trigger. Millions of them voting the party that gives them gibs but also that cut off their dicks

But we are talking about the whooole western civilisation how can 500+ million (or more?) people be fine with it and just sit on their butts and take the L, Scandinavian countries and France seem to really enjoy getting cucked, the whole self hate and diversity propaganda they have going on in those countries is disgusting.

In France apparently during the national census they don't even register the races of the voters jfl.

View attachment 399223

OP is a Jewish ginger that pretends to be a Palestinian while praising jews and pushing for jewish communism
Source

Caucasoid, or caucasian, and "white" aren't necessarily synonyms. There are more factors such as phylogenetics, culture and phenotype. Indians and Pakistanis are not white, but they are caucasoids.

It's a difficult one but they're part of the same lineage, white people originate from that purple area there and you can see the parts of the world they spread to. You can see they spread to Pakistan/India. The first 'white people' would have been very dark skinned bear in mind but those who went west/north became lighter skinned while those who east and south will have stayed much closer to how they were originally.

IE_expansion.png

If you look here this is an example of what the first inhabitants of Britain looked like. He's still technically 'white' though no-one alive today quite looks like that. Skin tone wise he's close to Middle Eastern or Indian.

I'm not going to get into a long debate with you especially when you link a leftist artist's "interpretation" of cheddar man which purposefully made him look like a nigger.

View attachment 399433
View attachment 399434

Indians are not white people, they have heavy admixture from other races such as the dravidian, despite retaining the caucasoid skull shape. Nobody considers them "white." You can try to twist logic and "fact" about whiteness but this is no one else's understanding of what a white person is.

There are actually Indians with that dark a skin tone to be fair. So no I can buy that the first people in Britain/Europe looked something like that.

915942ee4b94e904fe8422eacc030364.jpg

The only person admitting defeat here is you, subconsciously because of the mogging.
Being silly again, another losss for you. 14-0
No it wouldn’t be nigger. The reason Arab countries like Syria, Israel, iraq etc. became independent was because the Europeans dismantled the Ottoman Empire after ww1. Without whites you’d just be in a shithole under asiatic Turks and so would all it’s terri
Another clear cope of someone who doesn't even understand the conversation we're having. your white funding created israel. admit it. literally the most simple point and you're still coping with your cucked race
Jewish elite have but whites haven’t.
whites have and did. and you know it.
another admission of defeat. 15-0
Unlike you our countries were relevant so they were dismantled because that’s how afraid the Jews are of us
Your countries are so weak and a non threat that they made you slaves because they knew you'd always just be cucks. you literally paid reperations to the people that beat you in a war lmao
Cope, you’re not fighting them to the death either. Iran is being a little pussy. If we actually got in a war for the Middle East maybe these progressive cucks would wake up and we could topple the system from within due to war exhaustion.
another moment of closing your eyes and not seeing the millions of lives that white people save. saving your enemy. cucks
They will eventually with that nigger Harris in charge. When they enact hate speech I’ll still be here shitposting away because I’m just that epic and based
you'll go to jai and i'll still call you a cracker safely
Ye there are and all of them immigrants vote Biden
giga cope, being silly again. 16-0
Yeah but Obama just straight up invaded
I kinda expected to play this game of how cucked is the white president.
as cucked as they need him to be. like always
You rolled over for jews because you’re cucked. White nazis are still fighting Jews and that’s why they’re so scared of us. Jews pee their pants at the sight of the far right because we’re epic
No, your people rolled over. your people paid them, your people got enslaved by them. My people never rolled over. this is you obviously lying again because you're embarassed. 17-0
“I'm gonna sleep now but make no mistake I will return tomorrow to make sure this thread stays in history as the time bummer got eviscerated and admitted whites are the real jews”

cope. I never said that and you’re currently being BTFO
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News
You will admit it. I see this thread broke you
Donald Trump Dancing GIF by MOODMAN

massive cope. they took control because they're natural born cucks
I'm not going to get into a long debate with you especially when you link a leftist artist's "interpretation" of cheddar man which purposefully made him look like a nigger.

View attachment 399433
View attachment 399434

Indians are not white people, they have heavy admixture from other races such as the dravidian, despite retaining the caucasoid skull shape. Nobody considers them "white." You can try to twist logic and "fact" about whiteness but this is no one else's understanding of what a white person is.
I like how you're so low IQ you seem to think pol meme actually is an argument. read tis thread and learn the truth

Was the information incorrect? No? Then it doesn't matter the origin of the image, idiot jew.
It literally is incorrect, you fucking moron. Same as your weird guardian article you keep posting.

They're literally correct, you idiot jew.

The article about the Nazis destroying fag and tranny research is also literally correct.

PS nigger cheddar man was conceived by a jew.
Again, no wonder you get all your info from a pol meme. you literally posted a guardian article as proof of something. that's how depserate you are. Read the thread OP. it shows perfectly the truth about your race and who is pushing this globohomo, women's rights and trannyism. Your white tricks won't work on me

This is literally incorrect. This comes from reddit. No wonder you get all your information from reddit, you are stupid, gay and a jew. Your ginger jew tricks cannot fool me.

First tranny cabinet member a jewish tranny (kin to fulltimejew):
View attachment 399568
View attachment 399569
You literally posted guardian articles as proof stfu. also, thanks for proving my point again of how biden, a white president, is pushing for trannyism. Thank you for proving me right again

Biden is owned by Jews and his kids married jews. The nigger dothead hybrid that will replace him is married to a jew.
once again, deflecting something a white man does on jews. Won't work, play those white tricks elsewhere, this is whites doing.
You got an agenda in minimizing jewish control and depravity, (((palestinian)))?
Nah, i'm just honest and state the facts. jews and whites are the same people. everytime someone claims it's the jews, it's really just whites. your tricks have worn off

Why is this shitty bait thread still popping up

Is that why you had a mental breakdown and couldn't actually respond? Just blame everything your countries and people do on the jews theory

Imagine wasting so much time arguing for the sake of.. arguing?? xd like if you're completely opposite of each other and you will never reach a comprise what's even the point of this? at that point it's not a debate of any kind but just keyboard wars which is exactly what they have been doing for hours.
It's distracting and entertaining tbh. It can also help you improve your fluency if you're not a native speaker. I've tried to write stories and dialogues and stuff to improve my english but sometimes it's hard to find the motivation/creativity to carry out the activity, while on the other hand, when I'm arguing with someone, I have a true incentive to type a lot of shit (cuz humans are competitive) :feelsthink:
Exactly lol, the best thing to do is to avoid conflict here and just have a laugh and shitpost with the brocels, life is already stressful enough so why bring that stress to your forum cope.
If it's stressful then you can just stop arguing and the problem is solved. And I don't think it's stressful for the ones who aren't engaged in the argument :feelsPop:

Is that why you had a mental breakdown and couldn't actually respond? Just blame everything your countries and people do on the jews theory
You can say what you want about whites. No skin off my nose. I’ve removed you from my ignore list now.

You can say what you want about whites. No skin off my nose. I’ve removed you from my ignore list now.
no, add me back, it's like a pride notch everytime

You got an agenda in minimizing jewish control and depravity, (((palestinian)))?
That accusation is too strong dude. Keep in mind that @FullTimeLoser could easily post a vocaroo speaking in arabic and the other arab members here could verify that his dialect is palestinian.

Unless you post some convincing evidence to back up your accusation, you're not really proving anything tbh

That accusation is too strong dude. Keep in mind that @FullTimeLoser could easily post a vocaroo speaking in arabic and the other arab members here could verify that his dialect is palestinian.

Unless you post some convincing evidence to back up your accusation, you're not really proving anything tbh
I've already posted vocaroos talking in arabic, he just thinks i'm jewish cuz of my posts shitting on white people.

I've already posted vocaroos talking in arabic, he just thinks i'm jewish cuz of my posts shitting on white people.
It would be a waste to use an Israeli that's fluent in arabic to fuck around on incel forums. I just find the idea ridiculous tbh.
I don't think @Uggo Mongo is trying to slander, I think he's just too paranoid.

It would be a waste to use an Israeli that's fluent in arabic to fuck around on incel forums. I just find the idea ridiculous tbh.
I don't think @Uggo Mongo is trying to slander, I think he's just too paranoid.
Even if an israeli did speak arabic, he would never speak my dialect. ask any arab they'd know the difference between someone who's a native speaker and someone who learned the official dialect.

View: https://voca.ro/1a9oKgLPznDD

Lol @ all these seething cumskins who can't face reality

Even if an israeli did speak arabic, he would never speak my dialect. ask any arab they'd know the difference between someone who's a native speaker and someone who learned the official dialect.

View: https://voca.ro/1a9oKgLPznDD

I'm sure that there must be some mossad agents that were able to master the language to that level of fluency but they would be valuable assets and their government would surely use them for more important tasks rather than to insult white incels on .co in the hopes of making one of them go ER or something.

HAHA, (((GINGER)))!

He is Mossad, JIDF division
What about the vocaroo tho?

HAHA, (((GINGER)))!

He is Mossad, JIDF division

Nope, not a hint of jewish blood in me. Some Mozabite and some bedouin. Your white tricks fail again.
Also, haaretz is an Israeli newspaper and they will try to push the idea that jews and palestinians are genetically related to validate their "right" to the land

It’s ok. He can’t tell the difference because both races whooped his shit in.

NGL, if my race was as subjugated and shit on as OP’s I would also not make the differentiation between whites and Jews. Although I wouldn’t insult them because insulting whites is insulting yourself (if you say whites are weak, whites invaded and took you over so you’re calling yourself weak for example) and at the end of the day that’s why ethnic insults against whites will never work. Because we took your ethnic ass over, any insults you use against us you’re using against yourself.

It’s ok. He can’t tell the difference because both races whooped his shit in.

NGL, if my race was as subjugated and shit on as OP’s I would also not make the differentiation between whites and Jews. Although I wouldn’t insult them because insulting whites is insulting yourself (if you say whites are weak, whites invaded and took you over so you’re calling yourself weak for example) and at the end of the day that’s why ethnic insults against whites will never work. Because we took your ethnic ass over, any insults you use against us you’re using against yourself.
I like how you didn't respond to me cuz you lost but you are now so broken and insecure that you still need to inject yourself. Desperatly searching for someone to validate you.

My country is very small. sure it lost. Your countries are huge and militirized, yet they got beaten by the jews, then paid the jews reperations??? How could you live with yourself being so cucked? How could you live with yourself watching how your race has turned into a bunch of dick cutting cucks, and whores who do everything to the will of their master? your race is nothing more than a tool, and you know as well as I do that it's end will be the end of cuckery

I like how you didn't respond to me cuz you lost but you are now so broken and insecure that you still need to inject yourself. Desperatly searching for someone to validate you.

My country is very small. sure it lost. Your countries are huge and militirized, yet they got beaten by the jews, then paid the jews reperations??? How could you live with yourself being so cucked? How could you live with yourself watching how your race has turned into a bunch of dick cutting cucks, and whores who do everything to the will of their master? your race is nothing more than a tool, and you know as well as I do that it's end will be the end of cuckery
See, I'm not reading one word of this because my people took your people over when we were in our prime. When white nationalists take over we'll give you a united arabia but as of rn you're a shithole and occupied and so any insults you use against me don't work because my people raped your people

It's gon be ok
If my race is weak your race is weaker. I don't see how you can't see this. My race is so "weak and cucked" we raped and took over yours LOLOLOL

If my race is weak your race is weaker. I don't see how you can't see this. My race is so "weak and cucked" we raped and took over yours LOLOLOL
I already explained this in the comment you were too weak and insecure to read.
My country is very small, it's like taking over Naruru. Your countries, with all of its nukes, lost to the jews then paid them reperations for it. How do you live with yourself being this much of a cuck?

More importantly, how do you live with yourself knowing you're the cause of inceldom, globohomo, trannyism, and women's rights?

"ignore the history of my tribesmen such as the frankfurt school pushing multiculturalism, homosexuality and trannyism, it's the whites"
View attachment 399604
"Ignore the reality of the present and all the countries, nations and people that are pushing and forcing homosexuality, trannyism and women's rights. Ignore it. Whites dindu nuffin"

You will never see women in non white countries like this
Images 50
Images 49
Images 48
Images 47
Images 46
Images 45

I already explained this in the comment you were too weak and insecure to read.
My country is very small, it's like taking over Naruru. Your countries, with all of its nukes, lost to the jews then paid them reperations for it. How do you live with yourself being this much of a cuck?

More importantly, how do you live with yourself knowing you're the cause of inceldom, globohomo, trannyism, and women's rights?
>ur country is big
Yeah and how do you think we got so big? How do you think the British took a quarter of the world? Because we are based and we killed all the other races and we are better

>ur country is big
Yeah and how do you think we got so big? How do you think the British took a quarter of the world? Because we are based and we killed all the other races and we are better
LMAO did you just call white people based? The people of trannyism, globohomo, and women being whores? the cucks? based?
donald trump laughing GIF

LMAO did you just call white people based? The people of trannyism, globohomo, and women being whores? the cucks? based?
donald trump laughing GIF
I don’t speak loser and I don’t speak colonized, I can’t understand u

'Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 900 individuals, of whom at least 20% were Jews.'

And there are only just under 15 million Jews or 0.2% of the world population.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl2AM3j3dIw

It could be they're just generally really very good at stuff in general and that's why they tend to have elite status in Western society. There's no great conspiracy behind it.

You're using terms coined by the far right in effort to say whites, not your tribe, promote it when we're the ones opposing it
200.gif

self-owned, you're done here (((ginger)))
All you have to do is look at the countries pushing it. you can't deny the truth when it's right in your face. You know who's pushing it

Donald Trump GIF

Can't fight reality, champ!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back