Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The guy who founded Chippendales was a currycel

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
His name was Somen Banerjee:

img

picmonkey_collage_1473321418_725x725.jpg

529009884_1280x720.jpg

Why did he do it?

Money, power, status, women. Hes the definition of the sin greed.

Money, power, status, women. Hes the definition of the sin greed.
lol if you think he is straight :lul: He is probably just some giga-gay who knew it would make money

I don’t even know what that is lol

Post in offtopic fag.

lol if you think he is straight :lul: He is probably just some giga-gay who knew it would make money
Even if he is gay, women still want a guy who has a shitton of cash. Women do chase gay guys becuase they either have good looks or lots of money. Foids are very materialistic, greedy creatures.

I don’t even know what that is lol
same tbh

Chippendales is a touring dance troupe best known for its male striptease performances and for its dancers' distinctive upper body costume of a bow tie, collar, and shirt cuffs worn on an otherwise bare torso.

same tbh

Chippendales is a touring dance troupe best known for its male striptease performances and for its dancers' distinctive upper body costume of a bow tie, collar, and shirt cuffs worn on an otherwise bare torso.
Chad things tbh.

Good for the currycel making some money off foids.

Lifefuel for currycels?