Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The guy who invented Fleshlight is a 6 foot 3, 14 stone 3, ex-SWAT, married-cel fakecel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
SS110-podimage2_370x370_crop_center.png
Kathleen_Harter_%281966%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Steve Shubin is in his 60s now but when his wife an exprofessional tennis player called Kathy Harter who was pregnant in her forties it was alledged they couldn't have sex on doctor's orders.

So this spurred Shubin to invent the Fleshlight, which I'm sure you are all aware of now.

71Wfg-f84qL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Here's the best article on the history of the fleshlight, including describing how they are made.

Apparently making fleshlights is a hazardous workplace occupation. Again as I suspected they are made out of base food materials and they avoided using chemicals. But when pouring the molten artifical pussy mix it gets as hot as 300 degrees Celsius or 572 Fahrenheit.

Which explains poor glassdoor reviews.

Oh and according to an ex-employee he is a member of a Mormon/Scientology style religious new age religious cult, whom has infiltrated his Fleshlight organisation and have been promoted to key positions at the expense of long term employees.

"Cons

The CEO is part of a religious group call The Master Angels. I think it's fair to describe them as a cult since they center around a charismatic leader named Master John Douglas who claims he can cure cancer, lyme disease, etc. He hosts $250 seminars and sells supplements, DVDs and healing jewelry online.

This is relevant because 2 weeks after I was hired, my boss the CTO, one of the smartest and most decorated engineers I have ever worked with, was fired and replaced by a high priestess of the Master Angels. This woman had convinced the CEO (fraudulently) that she was capable of contacting angels in heaven via the power of crystals and that they could help her make perfect business decisions.

I am not even joking.

If you decide to take a job at ILF there are a few things you should know:

- Your opinion does not matter.

- The CEO is extremely volatile.

- You can get "terminated" for any reason or no reason at all.

- 20%-ish of the employees are the CEO's direct family members.

- Most of the management belongs to the crystal angel cult.

- Smart people are not welcome because they are a threat to the divine.

Advice to Management

I really hope that the CEO eventually realizes that these crystal people are lying. They cannot talk to angels. They do not have magic powers. Crystals are just rocks. The whole thing is an absolute fraud it would be great if one day they all get sued. I would love to see them try to explain their value proposition to a judge and jury.""

Don't care as long as he keeps making high quality copes.

Oh and according to an ex-employee he is a member of a Mormon/Scientology style religious new age religious cult, whom has infiltrated his Fleshlight organisation and have been promoted to key positions at the expense of long term employees.

"Cons

The CEO is part of a religious group call The Master Angels. I think it's fair to describe them as a cult since they center around a charismatic leader named Master John Douglas who claims he can cure cancer, lyme disease, etc. He hosts $250 seminars and sells supplements, DVDs and healing jewelry online.

This is relevant because 2 weeks after I was hired, my boss the CTO, one of the smartest and most decorated engineers I have ever worked with, was fired and replaced by a high priestess of the Master Angels. This woman had convinced the CEO (fraudulently) that she was capable of contacting angels in heaven via the power of crystals and that they could help her make perfect business decisions.

I am not even joking.

If you decide to take a job at ILF there are a few things you should know:

- Your opinion does not matter.

- The CEO is extremely volatile.

- You can get "terminated" for any reason or no reason at all.

- 20%-ish of the employees are the CEO's direct family members.

- Most of the management belongs to the crystal angel cult.

- Smart people are not welcome because they are a threat to the divine.

Advice to Management

I really hope that the CEO eventually realizes that these crystal people are lying. They cannot talk to angels. They do not have magic powers. Crystals are just rocks. The whole thing is an absolute fraud it would be great if one day they all get sued. I would love to see them try to explain their value proposition to a judge and jury.""
Who knew it doesn't take a whole lot of brainpower to run a sex toy company

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back