Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The guys from IT are all incels (PROOF) !!!

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
I'm laughing my ass off. JUST LOOK AT THE COMMENTS FROM THIS POST.

They are ALL incels, it's fucking embarassing.

"29 year old virgin who has never been in a relationship before."

It's a joke... they laugh about us but they're even worse and less aware than most of us. They are just virgins who can't accept that girls only go for looks. Imagine being that delusional... I am legit sad for them. But I also laughed my ass off LMAO

I don't understand how they can defend and support women when they have been rejected by them all their lives? Like come on man...

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jv60g2/weekly_advice_thread_november_16_2020/

Last edited:
What a bunch of haters. This is why women are besting men nowadays, it's men that drag each other down, while women preternaturally prop themselves up

Den of trannies, pedos and delusional incels. They all try to elevate themselves and feel better about themselves by slandering us

Probably larp, if they are legit incels they beyond retarded

What a bunch of haters. This is why women are besting men nowadays, it's men that drag each other down, while women preternaturally prop themselves up
Simps are the root cause of all evil

I mean it is called cucktears for a reason

For people in the decent to hot range, sex just happens.
INvoluntary CELibate —- something normies don’t get

Always funny how they put us down to feel better about themselves, as if we aren't used to it already, they just don't wanna accept what they really are

That was actually really sad, it's like finding out the reason your bully is mean to you is because they're jealous of your massive blackpill IQ.

They want it but they're too conflicted from soyciety being explosive feministic diarrhea, they're so torn from refusing the blackpill they've become the ultimate embodiment of cope.

Last edited:
I always say percentage wise , larger on this forum of men who had heterosexual sexual experiences, could be as high as 50% to 75%.

IT men about the same percentage , but homosexual in nature and including illegal pedophilia kind.