Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The guys that got beat to near death during the riot is a bluepilled jew cuck

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

EZXT3aRWoAYVFiV

EZXT3h_XgAEMVqP

Jfl
This virtue signaling anti white jew cuck finally got to enjoy some of that diversity he wants to spread to everyone else.
Imagine being such a soyfag that you almost die trying to protect your hipster bar from a pack of wild animals

"trying to protect" LOL like nigga, owner of that bar wouldnt even stop his car if he hit you accidentaly with it

So nothing of value was lost :feelsokman:

So he's alive? I thought he was a goner based on the way his body was positioned.

race mixing makes incels

So he's alive? I thought he was a goner based on the way his body was positioned.
Youd be surprised how much damage the human body can take, that's why people survive after being shot like 10 times

Youd be surprised how much damage the human body can take, that's why people survive after being shot like 10 times
Bullshit. I can kill humans in one blow with a swipe of my arm

Photo l

Pity they didn't curb stomp him.

When I saw the video I felt bad (though wondering why he was even there) now I see I was mistaken for having sympathy for a fellow human being. Won't happen again.

Filthy Jew. They can’t fight for shit.

Cuck and a retard. A sword? What was that utter fucking autist thinking?

nooooooooo not the puberino

If you saw the video you would be struck by his awful combat strategy. He chased people throwing rocks at him in an open area so they could all rush him.
Cuck and a retard. A sword? What was that utter fucking autist thinking?
He must have watched too much anime. Dude must have thought he was ruroni kenshin