Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The hairdresser commented on my norwooding

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
She said you should buy some vitamins or some product, your hair shouldn't be like that you're still young ... or maybe it's your genetics.

Shit's so brutal man. Fuck people who say stuff like be confident, you can't go a day in your life without being reminded how much of a subhuman you are. The NW0 chad with thick hair would have never gotten his spirit crushed like that, confidence my ass.

At least she's honest with me lmao, so many people would straight up lie to your face about norwooding

Damn brutal. At least she didnt blow your shit up and make fun of you.

I have a big forehead so haircuts suck

God fucking dammmiitttt. Norwooding threads make me stressed.

Fucking brutal man. Fucking brutal.

I cut my hair at home so barbers don't have to look at my disgusting acne scars.

I just took a shower and clogged the drain with my hair. It's over.
I had such thick hair a few years ago, but now I'm starting to see a bit of scalp at the crown and I shed hundreds of hairs when I comb and shower. I have obvious thinning at the front too with a bunch of smaller thin hairs all along my hairline.

I'm solidly NW1.5. My father is like NW2 at 50 fucking something. Not only did I get the greying genes from my mother, but also balding.
Should I just go on finasteride now and stop coping with thinking it will stop?

I had such thick hair a few years ago, but now I'm starting to see a bit of scalp at the crown and I shed hundreds of hairs when I comb and shower. I have obvious thinning at the front too with a bunch of smaller thin hairs all along my hairline.
Should stop combing tbh
I'm solidly NW1.5. My father is like NW2 at 50 fucking something. Not only did I get the greying genes from my mother, but also balding.
How old are you?

Either way hair is cope when you have a subhuman skull.

I would tbh

My hairline is really high now i cannot have short hair less my shame be fully revealed

at least they didn't give you bluepilled lies

I don't cut my hair anymore.
I just use my long hair to hide the sides of my head where the balding happens

Reminder that baldness is a Death sentence that can turn even lots of chads into total incels

Damn brutal. At least she didnt blow your shit up and make fun of you.
Oh no she didn't mean it in a bad way, she wasn't mocking me or bullying me. She just looked sad or worried. Most hairdressers would never dare saying this to their client.

at least they didn't give you bluepilled lies
100% this yeah. I'd much rather be told the hard truth. I'm so sick of people on reddit posting about norwood or manlet status and everyone lies to their face telling them it's fine.
I've never found ANY hair in my shower but the thinning is obvious compared to a few years ago. It must be falling at a slow but constant rate I guess.

Finasteride lowers your test and it can make you sterile/give you erectile dysfunction. But it works and it's cheap.

Or you can wait for Dr Tsuji from Japan. This year he's supposed to release a norwood cure. A stemcel based approach that regenerates your hair follicles. But it will cost 200k to 300k $. So we'll have to wait a few more years for it to get cheaper sadly
My hairline is really high now i cannot have short hair less my shame be fully revealed
Have you thought about using a hair system? Or getting a hair transplant?

Last edited:
I don't cut my hair anymore.
I just use my long hair to hide the sides of my head where the balding happens
One gust of wind and it becomes obvious that you're balding though.

No vitamins for male patterned balding

IranHangingIP 0

No vitamins for male patterned balding
Thing is I've been supplement maxxing for years. Srsly I've probably spent a few thousands bucks on health supplements in half a decade.

Zinc, vit D, A, C, Magnesium, fish oil, multivitamins, K2 ettc

I even eat healthy

Meanwhile chad eats ramen and drinks beer yet his hair is so much better than mine.

Thing is I've been supplement maxxing for years. Srsly I've probably spent a few thousands bucks on health supplements in half a decade.

Zinc, vit D, A, C, Magnesium, fish oil, multivitamins, K2 ettc

I even eat healthy

Meanwhile chad eats ramen and drinks beer yet his hair is so much better than mine.
It’s 100% genetic bro

Oh no she didn't mean it in a bad way, she wasn't mocking me or bullying me. She just looked sad or worried. Most hairdressers would never dare saying this to their client.

100% this yeah. I'd much rather be told the hard truth. I'm so sick of people on reddit posting about norwood or manlet status and everyone lies to their face telling them it's fine.

I've never found ANY hair in my shower but the thinning is obvious compared to a few years ago. It must be falling at a slow but constant rate I guess.

Finasteride lowers your test and it can make you sterile/give you erectile dysfunction. But it works and it's cheap.

Or you can wait for Dr Tsuji from Japan. This year he's supposed to release a norwood cure. A stemcel based approach that regenerates your hair follicles. But it will cost 200k to 300k $. So we'll have to wait a few more years for it to get cheaper sadly

Have you thought about using a hair system? Or getting a hair transplant?
I had minoxidil but it is very expensive and little results

I remember reading on looksmaxxing forums that NW1-2 is easily reversible. Higher as well, but you need a lot of money.

Anyway, this is why I have my mother shave my head. Hairdressers are just a waste of money since I won't get pussy no matter how chaddy the haircut is

Really hope I get hair genetics from my mom's side, my hair is more like hers than my fathers so I'm hopeful. Grandfather from mother's side still has his hair. My own father started receding in his 30s or late 20s.

I remember reading on looksmaxxing forums that NW1-2 is easily reversible. Higher as well, but you need a lot of money.

Anyway, this is why I have my mother shave my head. Hairdressers are just a waste of money since I won't get pussy no matter how chaddy the haircut is
Finasteride can reverse 1 norwood stage easily, sometimes maybe 2 if you respond very well and you're consistent, and you use minox on top of that. That's why they say it. Cuz if you're NW1-2 you'll go back to being NW0 or 1. If you're NW3 or more you'll still look like shit

I'm between 1 and 2, getting close to 2. But I was a NW0 less than 2 years ago, it's coming in fast on me.

I don't wanna use fin, it has so many side effects.
Really hope I get hair genetics from my mom's side, my hair is more like hers than my fathers so I'm hopeful. Grandfather from mother's side still has his hair. My own father started receding in his 30s or late 20s.
Google it but balding genetics can only be transmitted to sons by their mother because it's located in the X chromosome. The DHT sensitivity of your hair follicles comes from there.

Obviously women receive the X chromosome from both parents, the men can spread their balding genes to them.

But women are almost immune to balding because they have 10-20 times less androgens in their body.

She said you should buy some vitamins or some product, your hair shouldn't be like that you're still young ... or maybe it's your genetics.

Shit's so brutal man. Fuck people who say stuff like be confident, you can't go a day in your life without being reminded how much of a subhuman you are. The NW0 chad with thick hair would have never gotten his spirit crushed like that, confidence my ass.

At least she's honest with me lmao, so many people would straight up lie to your face about norwooding
Reminds me of the time I had a freebie coupon for a facial and the foid was disgusted by all of my blackheads

Reminds me of the time I had a freebie coupon for a facial and the foid was disgusted by all of my blackheads
I have really bad blackheads too and no product ever helped, it was just a waste of money

I dont even bother its over for me. Dont even go to a hair dresser anymore too embarrassed I go do it myself.

thats why I never go to hairdresser always get treated like shit

either go fin/dut or start spamming pumpkin seed oil, taurine and green tea extract

i doubt it's too late for you, and even then just a little bit of extra density makes a huge diff

I don’t like haircuts due to my small head. It looks like it got shrunk by a witch doctor when I get my haircut

Well your dad did peak at NW2 at 50.

Tough call ngl
I think it's pretty likely I don't have my dad's hairloss genes.
The texture and colour of hair is the same though. Really tough call.
Just took photos of my hairline, will review them in like half a year and i'll see then.
Might stop. I am still in the "mature hairline" stage. Everything until NW2 is more or less gucci. I know it's cope to a degree but most non balding men that are 25+ are NW2

I have a big forehead so haircuts suck
Same. I've looked like I'm norwooding ever since I was out of the womb.
Truecel trait.
T

How far along is it?

I think it's pretty likely I don't have my dad's hairloss genes.
The texture and colour of hair is the same though. Really tough call.
Just took photos of my hairline, will review them in like half a year and i'll see then.

Do you mind showing me your hairline through pm?

I remember at 21-24, I thought I was losing my hair when it went NW1 but its stayed the same since. Balding is definitely in my father's side but at 30 I might be safe but you never know JFL

either go fin/dut or start spamming pumpkin seed oil, taurine and green tea extract

i doubt it's too late for you, and even then just a little bit of extra density makes a huge diff
Next year I'll get my stemcel job and I'll be able to afford those supplements/drugs on a regular basis. But who knows how bad the damage will be by then.

Never heard of pumpkin seed oil for hair tho
Same. I've looked like I'm norwooding ever since I was out of the womb.
Truecel trait.
T

How far along is it?
Almost NW2. But I was NW0 like <2 years ago

Do you mind showing me your hairline through pm?

I remember at 21-24, I thought I was losing my hair when it went NW1 but its stayed the same since. Balding is definitely in my father's side but at 30 I might be safe but you never know JFL
Sorry no. It's not like you're gonna tell me anything new.
I am not thinning though. I have to pay attention to the hairline now.
One more source of stress.

It's a never ending source when you're blackpilled

Thats fine. I wasnt going to share it with anyone and I would of shown you mine for comparisons.

But you're right, I wouldn't have anything new to say except comparing personal experiences on the matter.

It must be falling at a slow but constant rate I guess.
That's been happening to me too, but in the last few weeks I've been noticing more hair falling out. I was perfect NW1 (maybe even juvenile hairline) a few years ago then the slow thinning started happening. A few months ago I was NW1.5 with much thinner hair than before. Now I'm still NW1.5, but my hair keeps getting thinner and I'm starting to see some scalp here and there.
I have really bad blackheads too and no product ever helped, it was just a waste of money
I've had blackheads on my nose since I was born. I can't figure out how to get rid of them. I can't squeeze them out, I can't rub them off, nothing works. I shower and wash my face every day, but they're always there.

That's been happening to me too, but in the last few weeks I've been noticing more hair falling out. I was perfect NW1 (maybe even juvenile hairline) a few years ago then the slow thinning started happening. A few months ago I was NW1.5 with much thinner hair than before. Now I'm still NW1.5, but my hair keeps getting thinner and I'm starting to see some scalp here and there.

I've had blackheads on my nose since I was born. I can't figure out how to get rid of them. I can't squeeze them out, I can't rub them off, nothing works. I shower and wash my face every day, but they're always there.
Same, I've always had blackheads and NOTHING works. I've tried many products and aggressive squeezing and scrubbing, it's amazing how resilient they are.

The only thing I haven't tried are those blackhead vaccuum things, and I think they'd fuck up my skin anyway

Yeah, as if she takes these vitamins too and that's why her hair is intact. She probably over dyes her hair and doesn't shower enough either. Bitches carry the norwooding gene too, they just aren't personally affected by it.

Yeah, as if she takes these vitamins too and that's why her hair is intact. She probably over dyes her hair and doesn't shower enough either. Bitches carry the norwooding gene too, they just aren't personally affected by it.
I know. They have 10-20 times less androgens so almost none of them are affected by it.