Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Handmaid's Tale takes place in a based utopian future society

I read the book. Soy, I know, but this was long ago when I was a blue pill simp. Even then, as bluepilled as I was, there were so many things that are just not plausible. Normies use the book and this series to warn about a possible future, but it's quite the opposite: society is becoming more and more anti-male

Normies use the book and this series to warn about a possible future, but it's quite the opposite: society is becoming more and more anti-male

If society isn't becoming anti-male quick enough for women they think they are the ones being oppressed.

Looks enjoyable

#whiteprivilege

I really like utopian fiction like this

People seriously watch this shit? Way over dramatized, I was cracking up the whole time.
JFL at people that get immersed in this shit.
Would've been based if they hanged them though.
Reduce the slut-genes generation for generation until only perfect waifus are left.
I love it.

Normies use the book and this series to warn about a possible future

Lol do they really? This is so strange tbh, imagine if there was a book about a fictional society where blacks are kept as pets by whites. It would just be weird because it makes more sense to just write a book about the actual slavery that existed. Why create a made up society when nothing this extreme has ever existed in the west and definitely won't happen in the future considering modern permissive liberalism?

Damm, that one was getting wet from executioner chads total dominance.

Lol do they really? This is so strange tbh, imagine if there was a book about a fictional society where blacks are kept as pets by whites. It would just be weird because it makes more sense to just write a book about the actual slavery that existed. Why create a made up society when nothing this extreme has ever existed in the west and definitely won't happen in the future considering modern permissive liberalism?
Foids won't admit it, but they are sexually turned on by the oppression of women in Handmaid's Tale. It's like a sadistic fetish, they secretly want to be owned and used as breeders. It's the same reason they get turned on by 50 Shades of Grey. The idea of being a literal sexual object is what they crave and all their media viewing/reading habits prove it.