Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the hardest pill for me to swallow - my younger sister 20yo is getting fucked daily by chad.

• Thread starter michaelcerasheadgirth
  • Start date
michaelcerasheadgirth

michaelcerasheadgirth

Officer
i just saw her victorias secret lingerie drying on the washing line lol.

i've known for years but it still bothers me.

it's not like i don't like my sister either because she is nice to me and also my sister.

she's also faaaaaaaaaaaaar more successful than me despite having that same iq and being 5 yrs younger.

fells bad:feels::feels::feels:

If your father is not going to do anything about it then it's up to you.

i raged and called her a slut once. it didn't go down well.

besides, i don't want my rotting lifestyle compromised.

Once you see her thongs its over, move out or rope.

Put spy-cameras in her bedroom, and record her getting fucked. Then use it as black-mail to get handies from her.+

fucking whore

i raged and called her a slut once. it didn't go down well.

besides, i don't want my rotting lifestyle compromised.

My step-sister is still 10 years old. I’ll wait until she’s in her teens before I start degrading her.

it's not like i don't like my sister either because she is nice to me and also my sister.

she's also faaaaaaaaaaaaar more successful than me despite having that same iq and being 5 yrs younger.

Do you know who exactly? :feelskek:

sniff her tongue tbh

The hardest thing to swallow is your sisters chad boyfriends ten inch cock :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I fucked her 500 times within 2 hours

So your dad took her side?
I'd expect most fathers to do so these days, they are massive cucks and will turn a blind eye to what she does because halo effect

Is there anything more cucked than having a sister?

Is there anything more cucked than having a sister?
There is, if you´re raising children that are not even yours.
Giga cucked.

are all novembercels the same account?

You're a fucking cuck faggot, beat her chad boyfriend up.

If i were you, i would either expell her out of the family, or i would kill her to save the family's honor. It's up to you.

You still live at your parents house? Wtf is wrong with you ?

I also have a slut sis. It sucks, but probably better than having a daughter.

You still live at your parents house? Wtf is wrong with you ?

That's easy for someone who earns 60k a year to say, I would rather live in family house in countryside than move out to live with immigrants in a tiny house in local town.
Where I live people often are given land beside their parents house to build a house on so they are basically living with parents anyway.

That's easy for someone who earns 60k a year to say, I would rather live in family house in countryside than move out to live with immigrants in a tiny house in local town.
Where I live people often are given land beside their parents house to build a house on so they are basically living with parents anyway.

I didn’t always make 60k a year. I’m 30 years old and I should be ashamed for only making 60k I should be making at least 100k by now.

When I was 19 I got hired in a gas plant an hour and half away from home and I was only making 30k a year, you wouldn’t even last a day working there. I worked hard, I never complained and saved my money until I got kicked out of the house and was able to rent a house and buy furniture in one day for me and younger brother. If you want to live home don’t complain about what your sister do, if you don’t like it move out and disown them or learn to enjoy the sound of your sister moaning while chad is destroying her hole.

I didn’t always make 60k a year. I’m 30 years old and I should be ashamed for only making 60k I should be making at least 100k by now.

When I was 19 I got hired in a gas plant an hour and half away from home and I was only making 30k a year, you wouldn’t even last a day working there. I worked hard, I never complained and saved my money until I got kicked out of the house and was able to rent a house and buy furniture in one day for me and younger brother. If you want to live home don’t complain about what your sister do, if you don’t like it move out and disown them or learn to enjoy the sound of your sister moaning while chad is destroying her hole.

lowkey brag

don't worry op, my sister is a fucking whore. she was bragging about how she had several surgeons at the hospital she works at asking her out, and how she was dating 6+ guys at the same time
all the while she is in a long distance relationship with some norwegian 8/10 fuckboi.
sluts have so many options that they can never settle on a man

How is that a brag

stfu rich faggot I earn nothing after 3 year of university and doing 200 applications I have minimum wage and now when Im 30 i will also have minimum wage and you fucker telling me 60k is a wage that you should be ashamed of. I would fucking kill people for 60k wage.

stfu rich faggot I earn nothing after 3 year of university and doing 200 applications I have minimum wage and now when Im 30 i will also have minimum wage and you fucker telling me 60k is a wage that you should be ashamed of. I would fucking kill people for 60k wage.

That’s not a brag. A brag would be “my father is rich, I don’t have to work” or “my father promised me a job at his work once I finish school”. I admit I got lucky and got hired in a good company but that doesn’t mean I didn’t have to do it all by myself and work hard for it.

Having a whore sister as an incel must be a cosmic fucking joke.Thats extreme suicide fuel, i dont know how you can stand being in the same room as that whore without going ER.Did you ever listen to or catch them having sex?

This is why you should have fucked your little sister

Sell her worn lingere online tbh

give your sister the islampill. if not work, do incest. like but unironically

ice her then go off the grid

i got 2 sisters, somehow them being older then me makes it easier to cope

My sister isnt fucking chad. I consider myself lucky.

I am not even OP, I've worked in meat factories before for 18k, 30k is high, i'm assuming that's US dollars, that is very good money in Europe.
There is no reason for my parents to kick me out, I am a relatively good son, I will also inherit the house if I live that long. You have to pick what is the best situation for you in this life and living out of home with a house full of strangers is certainly not a good life, I did try it once before.
lowkey brag

I got a 1 day ban for saying that a landwhale offered to date me in a youtube comment

Last edited: