Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "The height difference I DESERVE"

5'1" foid needs to be removed from the genepool cause she will make more manlets/femlets.

ER and suicide statistic breeding machines
eugenics is good to stop more subhumans like us from being born. Normies complain about incels, well this is how they can stop us forever.

Is this the Balkan nbacel? Boban or something??
Dude gets mogged to hell by Doncic gigachad soft feminine features, Dom masc frame, blond blue eyed, best of all 3 world's (and will get $50m+ contract soon)

Midget cunt deserves her height difference but we are entitled for thinking we deserve a loving looksmatch foid.

eugenics is good to stop more subhumans like us from being born. Normies complain about incels, well this is how they can stop us forever.
Based.
No one benefits from more subhumans in the world

Face > Height they said

She literally looks like a child beside that man. JFL women themselves want a "pedophilic" relationship with how much bigger they want the man to be

Things would even out if Tall girls didn't hate manlets so much

The only thing she "deserves" is to be decapitated and left in a ditch.

fucking stupid tallfags keep breeding with theses midgets

Is there a reason not to hate women?

fucking stupid tallfags keep breeding with theses midgets
Remember that just like in jbw relationships they arrogantly think of themselves superior to the looksmatch of the foid they are breeding with and feel a need to show it.
Never exempt chads and chadlites from consideration as foid worshipers.

Is her tiny toddler vag even big enough for his dick? He probably has to use lots of lube and start very slow. Rip his sex life.

The only thing they deserve is a bullet in their heads

My dad was 6'2" but I end up just 5'8" because of my 5'1" mom.
did you ever tell your mom what you think of her for making you sub 6 foot?

Ofc she tries to bluepill me telling it was just a casual thing she reproduced with 6'2" man
Maybe tell her you wish dad reproduced with a woman who was at least 5'8", so you would be tall.