Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Height Pill destroyed me...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
The heightpill belittled me

Just wanted to make that pun

in order to be truly competitive you need to be at least 6'2, 6'0 if you want to enter the game

6'4 if you want to win at the game.

@Master hope you don't mind me using your tweets in this thread to prove a point?

Self explanatory really isn't it?

Screenshot 20190312 214417

Ps. You may disagree with the article but that quote stands alone though.

Height halo is a huge advantage.

I do agree that being tall is an advantage but it hasn't helped me in my situation.

"But but they're not heightist are they?"

Some guy on /pol/ mentioned that tall men are healthier, get less cancer, etc.

Is that true?

She doesn't even include that short men aren't unattractive. That's how bad it is for us Manlets.

A short or even hobbit size foid nowadays can get a chad or a chadlite very easily, but if a guy is less than average he's doomed , hell even average men are struggling with rejection with entitled foids who want nothing but a 6 foot 7 gigachad , so even if by some chance we ascend a foid will probably cheats with a taller guy anyway.

Its a pig that height discrimination includes men in the average range too (lower average).

Medium doesn't seem to exist in womens heads anymore, your either tall or short to her.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9208115/donald-trump-jets-off-to-uk-state-visit-queen/

Notice how Trump mocks his height... Don't get me wrong. Khan is an asshole. Trump is a bigger asshole... Quite literally...
A short or even hobbit size foid nowadays can get a chad or a chadlite very easily, but if a guy is less than average he's doomed , hell even average men are struggling with rejection with entitled foids who want nothing but a 6 foot 7 gigachad , so even if by some chance we ascend a foid will probably cheats with a taller guy anyway.
Its a pig that height discrimination includes men in the average range too (lower average).

Medium doesn't seem to exist in womens heads anymore, your either tall or short to her.

(2010s America) "Heightism doesn't exist... I know one short guy who had loads of hot women & money... Look at Danny Devito..."

(1960s America) "Racism doesn't exist... I know one black guy who had loads of hot women & money... Look at Sidney Poitier..."

Otherwise known as most men today. Yes IT that includes you too.

That's why I'm not fretting with Bagelcel...

The scum whose attacking him are just marking themselves out for when the winds of change do take effect & occur. They will be the ones in full flight retreat & permanent hiding since memories are now kept on USB file etc.

Last edited:
As a 5'1 male, it also destroyed me.

"If you're under 6 feet you might as well be 6 feet under."
- @RegisterUserName
Try being an ugly ethnic manlet
Just be curry.

"The problem isn't his race or colour of skin... it's his attitude"...

Heightism will always be ignored for no good reason.

Appeal to nature is a double edged sword blue pillers.

Bullseye.

That's not stigmatizing heightism in the slightest isn't it...

"Littleman syndrome is a thing"...
"Niggers are inherently violent"
"Pakis are inherently paedophiles"

Not race baiting. Just showing stigmatizing dehumanization. That's all.
Ps. The SJW so called libertarian anarchist "sex workers" aka whores milked sjwism for all it's worth now is throwing another group under the bus although they milked intersectionality when it was vogue. Let that sink in. They wonder why peeps want them criminalized. Ffs.

Last edited:
It's being ignored because it only affects men. That's a good enough reason for this sick and hypocrite society.

It's being ignored because it only affects men. That's a good enough reason for this sick and hypocrite society.

Bluepillers you know we're right don't you.

Huffington post of all things hey peeps. Using your own sources against you. Schooling you fuckwits.

@RageAgainstTDL not sure if my new articles help btw but here they are though.

Wolverine. Pit bull.

Last edited:
Take the ropepill if you´re desperate.
Profit = Bye bye.

Manlets are first truecels to ever walk the earth.

I am so glad that at least I am good at height. Height not only influences your dating life, but literally every social interaction there is. From women to other men, from dating to career competition.
There's also a reason why many popular politicans are tall.

And this is why Veganism is so fucked up. I read up on it. When we turned from hunter gatherers to farmers, you know what we lost? Basically a foot in height. All this anti-meat culture will breed new manlets.

I am so glad that at least I am good at height. Height not only influences your dating life, but literally every social interaction there is. From women to other men, from dating to career competition.
There's also a reason why many popular politicans are tall.

And this is why Veganism is so fucked up. I read up on it. When we turned from hunter gatherers to farmers, you know what we lost? Basically a foot in height. All this anti-meat culture will breed new manlets.
Fakecel, how the fuck are you good at height, it is not a skill it's the genes you were born with, retard. You think manlets chose to be manlets, dumbfuck, you cant even understand shit like this I doubt you are blackpilled.

Beyond just foids height plays a large role in career prospects. Really hate the redpill bs about being short not being an issue these days for men. The same old "just have confidence" is a load of sh!t. Short guys are never seen as leaders only workers or wagecucks. All of my bosses in upper management are 6ft or taller with atleast 6/10 faces. Even in the corporate world height is a serious tool to get ahead. The only short men I meet who are corporate bosses are old and have been with the company for decades. New guys are always tall and attractive. This society is so f*cked up.

Fakecel, how the fuck are you good at height, it is not a skill it's the genes you were born with, retard. You think manlets chose to be manlets, dumbfuck, you cant even understand shit like this I doubt you are blackpilled.
Sorry, English isn't my first language. What I wanted to say was something like "At least height isn't something I have to worry about. I am good on that front."
But I guess the German phrase I was thinking of in my head didn't translate well into English.

I want to skin this guy and then sew his skin back on inside out

I saw you on /fit/, bro.

@FrothySolutions @Master based fellow homie & Nigger ... We can & should be allowed to vocalize our resentment, pain, anguish & sadness otherwise the alternative is there. Appeal to nature works both ways.

St Bagelcel

Heightism & employment.