Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The heightpill has made me very aware of people's height

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I often check celebrities height and the one's I've been near to (men) have always lied about their height.
They always add from 5cm (2inches) to 10cm (4inches) to their bios.

Also, I often compare my height to people around me and I've noticed I am short as fuck.
I thought I am 180cm (5 foot 11) but I measured again and I am 179cm.
I am so fucking short

I also got aware others height because height pill

You are not so short. -.- tomanoseuculek
I am in my country
Everyone my age is pretty much taller than me, especially people younger than me

Heightpill makes me visit the IMDB site to check out celebrities height.

If you're small with that height then I wouldn't set foot in Polkkaland

And here I am at 5’7 3/4 :feelsrope:

I often check celebrities height and the one's I've been near to (men) have always lied about their height.
They always add from 5cm (2inches) to 10cm (4inches) to their bios.

Also, I often compare my height to people around me and I've noticed I am short as fuck.
I thought I am 180cm (5 foot 11) but I measured again and I am 179cm.
I am so fucking short

Short in Finland. Your average is 181cm, 183cm for young men.
Heightpill makes me visit the IMDB site to check out celebrities height.

If you're small with that height then I wouldn't set foot in Polkkaland

IMDB isn't true height. You want celebheights.com

Brad Pitt pisses me offf. He's either 177cm or 178cm but has been frauding for years claiming he's 180-181cm. The guy wears lifts. he's sneaky and clever. Some say he's 176cm. But its still an insecure 5ft9.5 > 5ft10 man. is what I mean.

Brad Pitt pisses me offf. He's either 177cm or 178cm but has been frauding for years claiming he's 180-181cm. The guy wears lifts. he's sneaky and clever. Some say he's 176cm. But its still an insecure 5ft9.5 > 5ft10 man. is what I mean.
The truth is that men have to lie about their height.
Women never have to lie. They can weigh 2x times a man does and still the man will let the woman cheat on him

The truth is that men have to lie about their height.
Women never have to lie. They can weigh 2x times a man does and still the man will let the woman cheat on him

High status / strong public image men have to lie. Esp handsome actors.

There was huge dissapointment when Clooney was found out to be 178 > 179cm as he had put 182cm on his resume in the middle 80's and everybody believed it for over a decade. That was only adding 3cm, but it was treated like 178cm is 1 whole foot less (30cm) than 182cm.

You’re not short. You’re 5’10.5” and that’s pretty much average.

Average isn’t good enough though so your height is still inadequate to get girls to want you to choke them out and Cum in their assholes.

Wear lifts and you’ll be ~6’1” in shoes. Solid height, can’t complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back