Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The "helpful" normies.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Anyone else hate these motherfuckers too?

Here I am, coming face to face with the fact that I am unattractive to women, choosing to distance myself from them an society because I refuse to accept the life of a cuck and these motherfuckers take it upon themselves offer you "advice" you didn't ask for, don't want, and of course, doesn't work.

"Just get out there and meet women bro!"
"Just learn to talk to women bro!"
"You're too negative bro!"

You've all heard that shit before.

Somehow coming to terms with the fact that you will never be attractive to women gets these idiots upset. They make no sense.

Me: "I am unattractive to women and there's nothing I can do about it."
Overly intrustive Normie: "You see, this is why people hate you."
Me: "...wut"

Fuck these people.

I can appreciate if they are trying to help you get laid, but they aren't blackpilled, so don't know that the advice doesn't work for incels.

try to avoid normfags wherever possible this is why i avoid all normie sites and just LDAR with mmo maxxing

I've had more boomers say that to me then normies. I can't really blame them though, since their time was a different reality compared to now.

normies don't give a fuck about us kek.

Normie don’t get laid for shit without cycling themselves idk why anyone would listen to them

I can appreciate if they are trying to help you get laid, but they aren't blackpilled, so don't know that the advice doesn't work for incels.

Any advice except "looks matter" is the wrong advice, IMO.

People tell me that shit on an incel discord jfl

They're part right. They hate us not because of our "debbie downer" attitude but because we're ugly.

They're part right. They hate us not because of our "debbie downer" attitude but because we're ugly.

That's on them, then. How does that make any of us the "bad guy"?

Oh, right, if your thoughts don't fall in line with blue pill thinking....

They never give you a real help, always empty platitudes. What the fuck can these clowns do anyway, they should stfu at least.

normies don't give a fuck about us kek.
they do actually, when somebody says anything "bad"(scientifically approved blackpill)about their qweens, they start to scream how evil,toxic and mysogynistic (sub 5) men are

they say the same lines over and over again I swear they're reading off a script
there really no point trying to reason with them. they have olympic level mental gymnastics

they say the same lines over and over again I swear they're reading off a script
there really no point trying to reason with them. they have olympic level mental gymnastics

They're good at gaslighting too. Sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy and that maybe I'm seeing things wrong...and then something happens every day, in reality, that confirms the black pill: looks. matter.

I'd rather die an honest, peaceful black piller than a violent, deluded, blue-pilled normie.

sometimes the best type of help is the silent help