Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme The hierarchy of incels.co

I was a jock. Where was my pussy

Nice spam my phone froze for a minute when updating this thread

:soy:

they may be truecels in regards to their treatment on the forum, but what's to say they aren't normies with actual lives? of course they wouldn't give a damn if they were treated shit on here, not when they have sex and normal social lives.
so a greycel is automatically a normie? JFL at complaining about biases towards incels then yourself putting labels on other incels.

so a greycel is automatically a normie? JFL at complaining about biases towards incels then yourself putting labels on other incels.

GRaYcels feel like normies to me

I guess I must be Basedcels in terms of hierarchy
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

I guess I must be Basedcels in terms of hierarchy
:feelsokman::feelsokman:
:lul:
Keep coping gif346820

A tallfag thinking he's oppressed on an incel forum is like a girl thinking she's oppressed on Xbox live. The moment people don't talk to a tall guy or a woman with utmost respect, it's the worst thing ever. Meanwhile manlets are dissed on a daily basis in everyday life.

"Tallcel" doesn't even make sense. It's like saying "handsomecel" or "bigdickcel." Why are you guys putting positive traits in front of "cel"?

A tallfag thinking he's oppressed on an incel forum is like a girl thinking she's oppressed on Xbox live. The moment people don't talk to a tall guy or a woman with utmost respect, it's the worst thing ever. Meanwhile manlets are dissed on a daily basis in everyday life.

"Tallcel" doesn't even make sense. It's like saying "handsomecel" or "bigdickcel." Why are you guys putting positive traits in front of "cel"?

Tallcels are hated and not taken seriously in this community. That’s just the way things are.

Tallcels are hated and not taken seriously in this community. That’s just the way things are.
ugly tallcels with sub 4 face are most hated people in real life too. All those manlets with average faces (normies) who hate tallcels, they just hate ugly tallcels. A lot of them like to lick tall good luking guy's ass irl

Woke curries and ricecels at the top (every foid hates them), true whites in middle (ethnic foids love them ), westernised 35th to 45th parallelcels at the bottom (objectively good features, good skin, if they avoid accent and poverty halo no segment if foids will reject outright).

I'm an outcast amongst other outcasted incels

@Ritalincel used to be the top of the hierarchy other than the mods and Serge.

No you coper normies are truecels like us. Only gigachads get laid. 99% of men are KHHV :feels: :feels: - sub8 theorists in a nutshell

Wtf is that?
30% guys below 28 in US are de facto incels already.

For Sub8s , its either fucking drunk girls or betabuxxing.

30% guys below 28 in US are de facto incels already.

For Sub8s , its either fucking drunk girls or betabuxxing.
30% is a minority. 70% are sexually active. also, where is your proof that sub8 men need to resort to having sex with drunk girls, any scientific data or surveys proving this? also, betabuxxing doesn't exist until age 30. so they clearly aren't betabuxxing. i see normies with girlfriends all the time, in real life, in social media, in videos, everywhere. face it, you're a tiny minority. also, many of those men probably got laid in high school and later in life got so addicted to social media and internet that they don't wanna start relationships anymore

Cope. This is the real heiarchy (not including mods):

top tier: Me (@Colvin76) @Personalityinkwell (before being banned. FREE HIM), @BummerDrummer @FACEandLMS @Animecel2D @unsettling

high tier: my good .co friends (@FallenPrime, @FinnCel @Grothendieck @Ropemaxx @BITG @Diocel @metabuxx @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel and more based brocels),

high IQ essay posters like @BlkPillPres,
notible racepillers like @gymletethnicel,
notible members who arent very active - @FrailPaleStaleMale,

users with >30,000 posts,

mid tier:
hard to describe ngl. this describes the average poster with maybe a few close .co friends but not very popular. majority of users with under 30,000 but over 5,000 posts fall here (not always).

low tier:
moralfag cucks like @FrothySolutions who simp for and defend foids.
Also users with <5,000 posts tend fall here (not always)

Bottom tier:
GrAYcels, Foid & gay male inflitrators, F***ofei**t

Last edited:

top tier: Me (@Colvin76) @Personalityinkwell (before being banned. FREE HIM), @BummerDrummer @FACEandLMS @Animecel2D @unsettling

high tier: my good .co friends (@FallenPrime, @FinnCel @Grothendieck @Ropemaxx @BITG @Diocel @metabuxx @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel and more based brocels),

mid tier:
hard to describe ngl. this describes the average poster with maybe a few close .co friends but not very popular. majority of users with under 30,000 but over 5,000 posts fall here (not always).

low tier:

Bottom tier:
GrAYcels, Foid & gay male inflitrators, F***ofei*ht
Where am I?

mid tier:

low tier:

Bottom tier:
GrAYcels, Foid & gay male inflitrators, F***ofei*ht
Thanks brocel :feelsYall::feelsYall:

You are one of my favorite posters too
full

mid tier:

low tier:

Bottom tier:
You like the popularity contest dynamic then?

Should be this:

1. Mods and admin
2.Oldcels
3. truecels, shortcels
4. Mentalcels if diagnosed
everyone else is a fakecel

Last edited:
Should be this:

1. Mods and admin
2.Oldcels
3. truecels, shortcels
4. Mentalcels if diagnosed
everyone else is a fakecel
Bottom is greycel

mid tier:

low tier:

Bottom tier:
Great post :feelsYall::feelsYall:

1 NOV 2017cels
2 everyone else
this is faccs

mid tier:

low tier:

Bottom tier:
Top tier’s me. Thanks brocel