Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Holy Teen Trifecta - If you missed these in high school, you are a PERMANENT child

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
1: Had sex
2: Got drunk at a party
3: Got a car

These three things are absolutely critical to being NT. NT isn't just about not being autistic, its about understanding social dynamics, and having an established social circle to execute those dynamics. If you missed even ONE of these, your growth is permanently stunted and you're basically psychologically damaged. You'll always be on the "outskirts" of society and social ebb and flow, and can't POSSIBLY have a normal life. You can surgerymaxx all you want, it won't help. You'll always be struggling to hold on, and always be forcing yourself into social dynamics where you don't belong.

You are a forever child.

Finally an oldcel that gets it. Too many oldcels here cope with thinking that you need to wait to be 25 or even early 20s to become incel. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Once you turn 18 and graduate high school, its 100% over for you. Anything else is delusional cope.

The car part is kinda overrated tbh. You're telling me a Chad who was popular in middle school and early high school would lose his status because he didn't get a car? Nah. Plus when Chad goes off to College, a car isn't needed. Many students live on campus away from home without a car.

The funny thing is though I had a car in high school. I didn't get drunk at a high school party until the end of senior year and of course I never had sex.

Last edited:
Now i feel like pee pee poo poo!

It never began :€

I’m only missing the sex and car part then

These three things are absolutely critical to being NT. NT isn't just about not being autistic, its about understanding social dynamics, and having an established social circle to execute those dynamics. If you missed even ONE of these, your growth is permanently stunted and you're basically psychologically damaged. You'll always be on the "outskirts" of society and social ebb and flow, and can't POSSIBLY have a normal life. You can surgerymaxx all you want, it won't help. You'll always be struggling to hold on, and always be forcing yourself into social dynamics where you don't belong.

You are a forever child.
Missed all of them. I’m truecel. I did get my license when I was in HS, though. I only recently discovered the appeal of getting wasted.

totally true OP with plenty of empirical evidence to back it, but bluepillers will NEVER accept it

The car part is kinda overrated tbh. You're telling me a Chad who was popular in middle school and early high school would lose his status because he didn't get a car? Nah. Plus when Chad goes off to College, a car isn't needed. Many students live on campus away from home without a car.

The funny thing is though I had a car in high school. I didn't get drunk at a high school party until the end of senior year and of course I never had sex.
Hey you’re back!

American High School is like British College. College was probably one of the most disheartening experiences for me. Just walk in, don't talk much unless to the teacher, learn, have lunch alone, sit with my cousin and his friends trying to get me contacts but they were dragging their fucking feet because they don't like the look of me and I don't belong in their social conversation anyway, do more work, go home, repeat. It was the most depressing time ever.

I had none of those, and I'm 57.
Never had sex, drank nor drove a car.

Missed all three, doesn't matter because I respect kweens and have good personalidee

Brutal driver license pill for @LastGerman

1. Agree
2. Disagree- fuck alcohol (never had any interest in that shit whatsoever)
3. Agree in spirit since I'd of probably preferred to of had a large black truck as opposed to a car. Just saying.

Cope, you are not a child, just stunted for life

Got a car, must mog somebody here

2&3 may not be applicable depending on where you live.

However #1 is a MUST regardless of location

All 3 should be a requirement to graduate HS

I would put it a little different, like this

1: Love and validation (AKA. teen love)
2: Healthy social circle with friends who you can trust
3: Good amount of hangouts and parties

If you lost those three things in HS the writing is on the wall, it's over for you bro. College is an absoluteky disheartening phase of a man's life, filled with empty and repetitive routines, shrinkening of your already small social circle (if you even had one), soul-breaking work and existencial dread on a daily basis, you ain't getting nothing good there, and guess what? It gets worse once you have to wageslave.

Peer pressure and force any male who don’t want to drink alcohol theory
ngl happens often.

They force everyone to take algebra so why not. They can literally have a class on how to have a party and Chad professor will teach all the incels how to get drunk and talk to girls. This is the way to world peace

Im 23 but feel like a 13 yo ngl

Never experienced any of those.

sobercels are MASSIVE coping. Consuming alcohol with buddies is the ultimate sign of low inhib and gets you integrated into social circles.

Not denying this works for many but I do maintain it is most definitely NOT a requirement to be a Chad across the board.

Many of my pro wrestling heroes whom have become pro wrestling WWE legends at this point only prove as much.

Triple H a.k.a Paul Levesque for example is perhaps the second most powerful man in wrestling after Vince McMahon.

He is married to Vince’s daughter Stephanie with which they have three children together and has been a dominant pro wrestling personality for the past 20+ years and is now also a legitimate high level business executive for the WWE his pro wrestling organization and he’s been staunchly against drinking alcohol his entire life.

This didn’t hinder his ability to make friends and ingratiate himself with his fellow Chads either as he was welcomed into a hard partying group of top level pro wrestling Chads known collectively as “The Kliq” and was highly valued by those drug abusing alcoholics, not only for his pro wrestling talents that would help elevate their group further, but perhaps more importantly since he was basically always clean and sober, they made him their designated driver the majority of the time, which may quite literally be why they are all still alive today.

Another non alcoholic famous pro wrestling legend Chad is Jerry “The King” Lawler who was and is super famous for being a pro wrestling legend in Memphis but also as an announcer and occasional pro wrestler in WWE.

This man despite his somewhat awkward and crude appearance has never seemed to have any trouble landing a girlfriend most of whom are hot as hell and very young to the point I believe he’s been shamed for this at times as a “cradle robber”.

Anyway there’s plenty of others to list but these two should be sufficient.

Last edited:
I’m 0 for 3 lol
I’m 0 for 3 lol
Never wanted to drink though, I hate drugs and alcohol. Regularly fantasize about killing people who do either. It’s probably my biggest social autism trait but I really fucking hate both of those things

I’m 0 for 3 lol

Never wanted to drink though, I hate drugs and alcohol. Regularly fantasize about killing people who do either. It’s probably my biggest social autism trait but I really fucking hate both of those things
Me too it’s over

Me too it’s over

Me three, heh.

Though it is kinda funny we’re like this ShySaxon, since considering our racial views you’d think we’d like mead at least.

1. Never had sex
2. Never got drunk, only tasted alchocol as a kid
3. Never drove a car, don't have a licence.

Never began for me.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

bahahha you actually think if you had a car that you'd suddenly be attractive to women bahaahha

isn't this what people here mean by a "black covered blue pill"

A car is a necessity to fuck them in random locations.

Lmao, got none of these. I don't want to sound like an ungrateful cunt, but there were people living in lower middle class areas at my school who got brand new base model BMWs for their 16th while I got no car at all, and my parents refuse to buy me a car (even some 80s sports car that's less than $10,000) while literally all of my friends drive new cars and trucks, regardless of socioeconomic status. It's fucking bullshit.

You are a forever child.
So a dude that fucks freshman yr college Is a child?

Me three, heh.

Though it is kinda funny we’re like this ShySaxon, since considering our racial views you’d think we’d like mead at least.
Fellow Aryan are you?

Brutal driverlicensepill on the 3rd one ngl. I never got drunk nor liked to drink alcohol it's just awful.

Getting a car means nothing if you’ve got no friends to ride around with, or a girlfriend to give you head.

Having your own place is infinitely more important than having a fucking car

Getting a car means nothing if you’ve got no friends to ride around with, or a girlfriend to give you head.
this. having a car means nothing really
the other two options though? Yeah those I can definitely see stunting growth.
I don't think I've ever been a single party :feelsrope:

this. having a car means nothing really
the other two options though? Yeah those I can definitely see stunting growth.
I don't think I've ever been a single party :feelsrope:
Yep. I agree.

Missed all 3. I'm a KHHV, never got drunk at a party but I've been to some and all I did was sitting in the corner checking my phone like an autist and I don't know how to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back