Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The "Human" of the future (suicidefuel tbh) [Blackpill]

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
The "human" of the future will be grown in an artificial womb, which was impregnated by lab grown sperm. The child will grow into a genetically enhanced gigaChad of sorts. You could also use lab grown enhanced sperm to use in dildos or male sex robots, to impregnate women. Or you could use it the other way around, and use a female sex robot with an artificial womb that can be impregnated by a male human. You can literally make real humans (not sure if "real" is the right term, but it represents whatever humans are of modern day) obsolete 100%. Add lab grown skin, advanced AI and robotics, and you could literally make humans, or atleast the need for sex between a biological man and woman, go completely away. Add to that the potential of harvesting humans for power, energy and physical labor, and you could literally make The Matrix or the Annunaki origin of humans a reality. We've cloned dogs, sheep and other animals, so just imagine if we start cloning our "humans". We'd have literal infinite slaves and power sources. Science Fiction is becoming more like Science Reality, as our technology advances onward.

I wrote all of this, i was inspired to from doing some research into the topics. I might use it as a basis for a sci fi story i'm thinking of doing.

All i know is that I'm not gonna be here to see it

WHOOOOOO CAAAAAREEEES

F966AC33 DF01 41BF 8163 FCCA1108047D

:feelsbadman:We'll be dead by then. And we will die while we experienced NOTHING this world has to offer. Except for "youngcels", they'll be oldcels by then.

The future belong to females (and Chad) .