Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The human species has fucked itself

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Fisherian runaway because selection for taller and taller men and the extinction of many many men. All because some smartasses came up with idea of smartphones and dating apps.

just sexually select for useless traits theory

species needs a nice extinction :feelsthink:

Fisherian effect typically happens in tropical climates where traits needed for survival are not as important since generally living is easy. The human coitus patterns have only started to resemble Fisherian characteristics because the artificially created environment is so comfortable. Regardless, it's debatable how much the "cock carousel" translates into Chadian genes being spread through a population. It seems like beta providers still produce a high share of children.

just sexually select for useless traits theory
Cope tbh, even hi tier normie men with above average height and decent frame has a much better chance of succeeding in nearly all aspect of life in today's society where looks is everything. Not to mention treated better by everyone..

By just being hi tier normie face wise (only just above avrg) and 6ft (only 2 inches above avrg) your chances in life is already so much better than the vast majority of men.

Hell id rather be chad's bastard raised by a poor slutty single mother, rather than a normie spawn with 2 good parents.
In the end of the day, being gl is worth all that.

If only my mother selected for these 'useless' trait in men (gl, frame and tall) my life would be so much better I wouldnt even care about being raised without father.

I mean an avrg foid that procreate with chad would produce a high tier normie.
If only, if only my mother did this shit. Instead she procreate with a middle class soyboy. And my father is just like an acquaintance anyway, barely talks to me, would be no different without him.

so i rly wish my mother was one of those dumb single mother taking care of chads spawn using welfare. Id easily forget my shitty family due to the easy life of high tier man, and ill easily drag myself to middle class, ez.

But ugliness, ugliness, manletism, shitty frame that i got from my faher is fucking permanent, its eating my soul. No amount of money can make up for this. Theres no way out of this.

I dont blame my father for my ugliness cos he wanna start a family with the most attractive foid he can get. But my mother.., all she had to do was find the chaddiest male willing to rawdog her, boom jackpot. Instead she got with a mid class soyboy, sealing my fate. What a fucking joke.

sorry my autism making me rant

Last edited: