Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Hunchback of Notre Dame is the best blackpilled movie

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
It's not like every other fantasy where the ugly guy gets the girl in the end. No, he gets nothing and he goes back to rotting in the bell tower and Phoebus plows Esmeralda.

Great scene where Quasimodo realizes that Esmeralda only was nice to him out of pity and wants nothing to do with his ugly deformed ass.

It was so black pilled they had to do another one where Quasi gets the girl

"Promise you won't let anything happen to him"

Not a fuck given about the hunchback.

Imagine taking care of your oneitis' Chad.

It was so black pilled they had to do another one where Quasi gets the girl
The cuck simp of notre dame the movie
maxresdefault.jpg

I strongly agree

I remember watching this when I was a kid

"Promise you wont let anything happen to him"
"I promise"

what a fucking cuck

It's not like every other fantasy where the ugly guy gets the girl in the end. No, he gets nothing and he goes back to rotting in the bell tower and Phoebus plows Esmeralda.

Great scene where Quasimodo realizes that Esmeralda only was nice to him out of pity and wants nothing to do with his ugly deformed ass.

The Disney movie is still extremely bluepilled compared to the real thing

cuckback of notredam

sounds like essential incel-core.

Maybe he should have worked on his personality!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Over for Hunchbackcels you can have the personality that matches a saint and it doesn’t matter if you’re ugly. If I was quiesmodo I would have slammed the door as soon as she brought in that wounded chad

Should have payed more attention as a kid

In the end he simply accepts his subhuman condition and is happy for others lmao if only it was this easy....

That was pretty painful to watch as a kid, but deep down ik that how it had to be

tbh when i was kid a thought that hunchback was a creature.

I remember watching the movie once or twice. One time it was during elementary school. Every kid thinks they are the Chad or going to grow up to be a ladies man but it is heart breaking when you are watching this movie with your class and some girls talk among themselves and you hear somebody say that you are ugly like the hunchback. Broke my god dam heart.
I refused to watch that movie for years because it brought back bad memories. Same with Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Blackpilled? I disagree. I think it was bluepilled, even if you discount the sequel. He doesn't "go back to rotting" per se, but learns to appreciate all the not-sex he gets to have. He didn't get the girl. But he won the respect of Paris. And the moral is, that's better than getting the girl. He came to be seen as a man, not a monster.

WATCH ZERO CHARISMA- I don't why this is pinned, and Zero Charisma isn't

Should have payed more attention as a kid
When you're a kid you don't think about stuff like that, once you're an adult however that's when you do.

As for the movie, it's not a big surprise TBH, considering that all the Disney princesses always go out with a Chad in the end, from Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Snow White, hell Beauty and the Beast even, foids would rather fuck an animal Chad over a subhuman man. So there you go, I'd say alot of Disney's movies were blackpilled due to how none of the Princesses go with a subhuman or that none of the Princes were subhuman. So there you go, ugliness is not shown in a positive light even in Disney movies.

Also had JBW, they couldn't portray a Romani male to be the love interest. Truly ahead of its time.

Hunchback of Notre Dame is the most blackpilled of them all.

Quasimodo is super smart, retard strong, is a literal superhero singing his balls off. He's also an artist. He is an all around amazing person. He has the ultimate "personality".

Esmeralda is about fucking the middle manager handsome literal white knight dude who isn't half as talented as Quasi.

Also Frollo singing hellfire is all about him wanting to rape Esmeralda. She will be with him or she will die. Hellfire is the temptations of him to do the ultimate wrong. He frolics around with the scarf as if it were her panties. He smells it and rubs it on himself.

This is a children's film.

Realistic version: he goes ER

I made a high iq post about elephant man and have seen many others on movies etc vanilla sky was a high iq from another user.
AND THE MOST OBVIOUS NON NUANCED POST ABOUT HERR DERR HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAMME GETS PINNED

PATHETIC BY THE ODDS AGAIN

Quasimodo is super smart, retard strong, is a literal superhero singing his balls off. He's also an artist. He is an all around amazing person. He has the ultimate "personality".

Esmeralda is about fucking the middle manager handsome literal white knight dude who isn't half as talented as Quasi.

Also Frollo singing hellfire is all about him wanting to rape Esmeralda. She will be with him or she will die. Hellfire is the temptations of him to do the ultimate wrong. He frolics around with the scarf as if it were her panties. He smells it and rubs it on himself.

The writing in that song is actually very good surprisingly, it’s an accurate depiction of human nature as well: justifying your desires / what you want to believe with your religion retroactively is something I see very commonly with religious people, even when what they want contradicts the traditional morality of their religion.

Yeah I'm amazed Disney even considered making a movie about the book lol

That moment when Quasi became blackpilled after seeing his oneitis kissing Chad, even though he himself is a (30 something?) KHHV. Brutal.

How is this shit thread pinned

I played Quasimodo in a school play back in like October jfl

I made a high iq post about elephant man and have seen many others on movies etc vanilla sky was a high iq from another user.
AND THE MOST OBVIOUS NON NUANCED POST ABOUT HERR DERR HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAMME GETS PINNED

PATHETIC BY THE ODDS AGAIN
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

its worse when you think about pheobus' job, hunting down esmeraldas people. its like a jewess fucking hermann goring.

this is what women would do in real life unashamedly.

I have a photo of me from 1996 wearing Hunchback of Notre Dame pyjamas. I actually went to that cathedral in 2003.

Esmeralda was a gypsy, and gypsies are literal curries from the curryland.

Of fucking course she'll dump an deformed incel and will try to ride some white chad's dick.

Brutal tbh. What a painful scene.

Blackpilled? I disagree. I think it was bluepilled, even if you discount the sequel. He doesn't "go back to rotting" per se, but learns to appreciate all the not-sex he gets to have. He didn't get the girl. But he won the respect of Paris. And the moral is, that's better than getting the girl. He came to be seen as a man, not a monster.
And yet another post where you prove to all of us that you are a cuck/foid behind that account. Just remember that by now we all know what you are, you're not undercover, not sure why the mods keep you around for so long, probably because you make the best cringe bluepill posts to lol at

And yet another post where you prove to all of us that you are a cuck/foid behind that account. Just remember that by now we all know what you are, you're not undercover, not sure why the mods keep you around for so long, probably because you make the best cringe bluepill posts to lol at

I'm a woman for calling the movie bluepilled? Or do you think I agree with the message of the movie? Because in saying it's bluepilled, I'm saying I don't agree with the message of the movie.

6C95D4C9 B3FE 4AF9 9948 DB52B622EE5A

I shed a tear right alongside him :feelscry:

Based on the book by Victor Hugo who was blackpilled.

Hellfire, dark fire!

Now roastie, it's your turn.

Choose me or your pyre.

Be mine or you will burn!

God have mercy on foids...

God have mercy on me....