Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The hypocrisy for Chad. If an average guy made this, they'd rip him to pieces

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
9sz8kz21evg31.png

Replace this guys photo with this:
average-guy-26023717.jpg

white=mogs me

If an incel or even a normie had written that, SJWs, femtards and the media would've been after him so bad.

They would say his profile raped them.
Some months ago, a guy jokingly wrote something to a foid who was apparently scientist in NASA and she literally raped his reputation online with the help of media and cucks. Had he been chad, she'd have drooled.

The Army and Special Forces will try to eliminate you.

I often have thoughts that the special ops will murder us more active forum users and then frame our deaths as suicide. I had 10'000 posts back in PUAHATE days.

Foids break rules for chads, and make them for subhumans

Hes on steroids 100%.

I HATE THIS WORLD, Chad CAN DO NO WRONG, while we can do NO RIGHT, WTF!!

The memes write themselves. Their responses are equally as hilarious.

They're attracted to his personality. :soy:

women are strong and independent until chad comes along

chad always win.

Based but it’s little more than a shameless sperm quality advertisement . Doing it for money from that shaker brand

and you know all those girls in his DMs are thoroughly used up cum receptacles that are about to pretend to be brand new virgins. That or “I’ve made some mistakes in my past but I’ve learn, I’ve grown, I’m spiritually mature now and recognize the error of my ways”.. as if that restores their hymens and dignities. It’s a mistake cause chad has a problem with it. Like a bank robber is only sorry cause he got caught.

women are strong and independent until chad comes along
They hate Betas and want to secure Chads. So it makes sense.. treat the Betas with disdain and superiority over them, ruin their lives, make them live in fear, Psychologically manipulate them etc., Chad comes along, instantly act submissive and try to pin him down. I see what Whore Holes are doing and they know EXACTLY what game they are playing. You'd have to be spiritually deaf, blind and muted not to comprehend like a Human what these common Bitches are doing.

ngl if the average guy was the one with that description i'd shit on him too.

They hate Betas and want to secure Chads. So it makes sense.. treat the Betas with disdain and superiority over them, ruin their lives, make them live in fear, Psychologically manipulate them etc., Chad comes along, instantly act submissive and try to pin him down. I see what Whore Holes are doing and they know EXACTLY what game they are playing. You'd have to be spiritually deaf, blind and muted not to comprehend like a Human what these common Bitches are doing.