Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The idea that women have about loyalty is to make every guy who fuck them use a condom except their boyfriends

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
(This story may seem like a larp and I know I was drunk when I heard it but it's legit)

Today I was on the bus on my way home and I overheard two foids on my back, they were loud as fuck and one of them was saying that she really loved her boyfriend but she allowed her "friend" to fuck her. If I can recall the conversation went like this:

- Foid 1: "You know, my boyfriend X (I can't remember the name) is the best, I think I found the right one"
- Foid 2: "Really? Cause I saw you yesterday with "Y" (I can remember the name) at the mall and you seemed very close. I thought he was your boyfriend"
- Foid 1: "Him?, not at all, I mean hes my friend but we were just hanging out together"
- Foid 2: "He's very cute, he's got any girlfriend"
- Foid 1: "Yes, me"
- Foid 2: "How so?"
- Foid 1: "Well, I'll tell you but you promise you won't tell X"
- Foid 2: "Sure"
- Foid 1: "I mean, I told him I'm single and since then we hang out together, he wants me to be his girl, and well, he's nice and everything and he helps me with the kids"
- Foid 2: "No way! So you're cheating on X"
- Foid 1:" Not at all! Of course X is the official one. Besides, it's not cheating if I make him wear a condom!"

(They started laughing at this point, I can't remember what happend next cause I was very drunk and I just stopped listening)

Last edited:
Femasites can't grasp the concept of loyalty. It's so foreign to them because its only us males which were endowed with this virtue. They can only emulate loyalty so to obfuscate their vile materialistic intentions. Thus, if you marriage a foid and you share your assets abd wealth with her, you're in for a rude awakening

Femasites can't grasp the concept of loyalty. It's so foreign to them because its only us males which were endowed with this virtue. They can only emulate loyalty so to obfuscate their vile materialistic intentions. Thus, if you marriage a foid and you share your assets abd wealth with her, you're in for a rude awakening
Men like monogamy and loyalty
women like polygamy and don't even understand how to be loyal
cause even when they think they are "loyal" it's just their strange concept of being "loyal" that they practice
I've heard stories of guys who find out their girlfriends think that anal (and sometimes even oral) doesn't count as cheating
And now even VAGINAL doesn't count as cheating to them, all cause "it's just a condom br000000"
i'll say it again, FUCK WOMEN

Men like monogamy and loyalty
women like polygamy and don't even understand how to be loyal
cause even when they think they are "loyal" it's just their strange concept of being "loyal" that they practice
I've heard stories of guys who find out their girlfriends think that anal (and sometimes even oral) doesn't count as cheating
And now even VAGINAL doesn't count as cheating to them, all cause "it's just a condom br000000"
i'll say it again, FUCK WOMEN
Foids are like tamed horses. If you dont mantain a harsh attitude towards them they'll become unruly and wild at the wink of an eye.

Its against foid biology to be loyal. Their only goal is to maximize the genetic quality of their offspring. Nothing else. They don't care about males beyond what males give them.
Foids are like tamed horses. If you dont mantain a harsh attitude towards them they'll become unruly and wild at the wink of an eye.
Exactly. And we all know what happened to horses around 100 years ago.

Lots of bluepillers in this post.
Methinks your story is going to make it to Cucktears:feelzez:

Depressing crap, guy.

Even if you’re chad why risk going in raw

RAGE, RAGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!