Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The idea that you can't succeed because the system is against you is just what those that don't want you to succeed want you to think.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
Nothing drives ambition more than hope and nothing kills ambition more than believing you have already lost. Nothing does more to drive Incel suppression more than the concept of systemic oppression of incels who want to try to ascend. The current though here on the forum I see everyday, "If the system is against you, then why try?" Then it is followed by either "It's Over" or "It never began". You commit suicide or die & buried 6ft under, then it is over. Otherwise, you still have time to Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome by chaging lifestyles, food, exercise, and many other things.

Well, truth be told The System is against everyone. It's biological competition period. Everyone wants to be the most successful, but at the end of the day the very few will be on top because that requires making better & tough decisions while working harder than others on the right stuff.

The difference is, the people who don't want incels to succeed in life have convinced themselves that they can't, because of The System. The System is formed on a set of rules that follow the jew. Ignore the jew, the system & it's rules fall apart. You become free. We're different because we reject their rules and do not play by their rules and games that are hardwired to their system. Whereas Simps & cucks do play by their rules out of spite to fulfil their own fetish to be dommed by their Jewish masters.

Chads are just another part of the system where they too are held by rules of the system that keeps them in check. If one deviates, he is punished by his Jewish masters and sent to live as a cuck or simp, but never kicked out to live as one of us because (((they))) know we will reject the chad for who he is based on his physical appearance.

Women are also slaves of the jewish system. The Jewish system created feminism as a way to destroy men & women to make us their slaves. The best way to defeat feminism is to ignore and point out the hypocrisy of the Jews and their Holohoax. Support Palestine and the BDS movement by boycotting Israeli made products.

If you want to break away from the system, Stop playing video games. Stop using dating sites & apps. Stop watching anime. Stop masturbating. Stop smoking weed and doing other substances. Stop coping. Coping leads to death and that is what the Jews want men & incels to do. Fuck the Jew. Live! Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome by chaging lifestyles, food, exercise, and many other things. Question everything & debate everyone!

I will sum this up in one emote: :bluepill:

Cope

Stop coping? There will be a mass roping of that happens.

Nothing drives ambition more than hope and nothing kills ambition more than believing you have already lost. Nothing does more to drive Incel suppression more than the concept of systemic oppression of incels who want to try to ascend. The current though here on the forum I see everyday, "If the system is against you, then why try?" Then it is followed by either "It's Over" or "It never began". You commit suicide or die & buried 6ft under, then it is over. Otherwise, you still have time to Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome by chaging lifestyles, food, exercise, and many other things.
"Just adapt to your impossible circumstances bro"
Well, truth be told The System is against everyone. It's biological competition period. Everyone wants to be the most successful, but at the end of the day the very few will be on top because that requires making better & tough decisions while working harder than others on the right stuff.
Against everyone except foids and chads you mean
Chads are just another part of the system where they too are held by rules of the system that keeps them in check. If one deviates, he is punished by his Jewish masters and sent to live as a cuck or simp, but never kicked out to live as one of us because (((they))) know we will reject the chad for who he is based on his physical appearance.
Cope. Chad always wins no matter what he does.
Women are also slaves of the jewish system. The Jewish system created feminism as a way to destroy men & women to make us their slaves. The best way to defeat feminism is to ignore and point out the hypocrisy of the Jews and their Holohoax. Support Palestine and the BDS movement by boycotting Israeli made products.
"Ignore and point out the hypocrisy of the jews" Well which is it? And exactly how does boycotting Israeli products defeat feminism? Not that I buy anything from Israel anyway.
If you want to break away from the system, Stop playing video games. Stop using dating sites & apps. Stop watching anime. Stop masturbating. Stop smoking weed and doing other substances. Stop coping. Coping leads to death and that is what the Jews want men & incels to do. Fuck the Jew. Live! Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome by chaging lifestyles, food, exercise, and many other things. Question everything & debate everyone!
You can question and debate as much as like but no one will listen. Worst case scenario you might get arrested for hate speech

go back to reddit

I will not flag this, I understand that the system is controlling everyone.
But also you are blaming us for not improving, as If we have never tried.
There is a saying that: the moron tries to fly with a pencil, and the centered one gives up and writes with it.

go back to reddit
You mean, go back to Voat. Reddit is the playground where I'll end up in jail for writting this whereas I write this on Voat, everyone agrees that it's the jews are responsible for our suffering.
"Just adapt to your impossible circumstances bro"

Against everyone except foids and chads you mean

Cope. Chad always wins no matter what he does.

"Ignore and point out the hypocrisy of the jews" Well which is it? And exactly how does boycotting Israeli products defeat feminism? Not that I buy anything from Israel anyway.

You can question and debate as much as like but no one will listen. Worst case scenario you might get arrested for hate speech
"Worst case scenario you might get arrested for hate speech."

Highly improbable. I use a foreign based VPN and I do not live in the United Kuckdom or Cuckanada, nor New Zealand. Even in the United States most would ignore this and move on whereas IncelTear will bitch and moan while wondering why I'm not arrested yet.

I've tested positive for COVID-19, I don't show symptoms, and been everywhere super-spreading this virus like candy. Not even the CDC can stop me.

Last edited:

The difference is, the people who don't want incels to succeed in life have convinced themselves that they can't, because of The System. The System is formed on a set of rules that follow the jew. Ignore the jew, the system & it's rules fall apart. You become free. We're different because we reject their rules and do not play by their rules and games that are hardwired to their system. Whereas Simps & cucks do play by their rules out of spite to fulfil their own fetish to be dommed by their Jewish masters.

TL;DR: Soyciety just wants to make unattractive males lives as miserable and difficult as possible and does this through a variety of mixed and contradictory messages. It's their fault. Not yours.

You know there's a subreddit for MGTOW. I think they'll be more to your liking.

You know there's a subreddit for MGTOW. I think they'll be more to your liking.
Those guys are cucks with their balls cut off by Reddit fags. There is a far more superior MGTOW on Voat.co.

I have to agree with you there's always a way even if morally questionable or very hard. We have to think outside the box and find a way.

Bluepilled to the extreme

Jews have nothing to do with it. There is no master plan. It's the nature of humans.

Your personal prejudices and usually mild form of mental illness leads you to blame someone (like the Jews) because the alternative is actually scarier. No one is in control.

It's no different than people who are religious, there has to be something in control that controls everything. They say god, you say Jews. The answer is neither.

It's human, yours is just as stupid as believing a god.

Last edited:
it's a cope or rope world buddy boyo

20201223 100215

Oy those chosen eh? Dont listen to their mesjogge propaganda. Step up and be a mensch my fellow goyi i mean incels