Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The importance of balls

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
We all know big dick is important but what about balls? I know big dick and big balls usually go together so in those cases you can just equate the importance of balls with the importance of dick, but what if not? How would a foid react if say, someone had big balls but small dick? I guess they wouldn't react positively but big balls would surely help, right?

How would a foid react if say, someone had big balls but small dick?
i think thats the answer to your question
dick >balls if you have small dick just get a bigger one bro

Dick > balls but having big balls is a good thing.. small balls aren’t the end of the world..

You need bull-like balls.

Small balls for the dick to look bigger.

There is no balls for your face.

Pee is stored in the balls ngl tbh.

I think it's all about the dick, balls don't matter at all (if anything, having big balls but small dick would look comical)
big dick + big balls = great
big dick + small balls = great (a foid wouldn't notice probably)
small dick + small balls = over
small dick + big balls = it never begun
There is no balls for your face.
unless you're a foid; then you can get any pair of balls for/on your face in the blink of an eye :lul:

Dick torture and ball busting tbh

I think it's all about the dick, balls don't matter at all (if anything, having big balls but small dick would look comical)
big dick + big balls = great
big dick + small balls = great (a foid wouldn't notice probably)
small dick + small balls = over
small dick + big balls = it never begun

unless you're a foid; then you can get any pair of balls for/on your face in the blink of an eye :lul:
very high IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back