Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Importance Of Sexual Dimorphism

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
Human beings have a strong sense of pattern recognition which is used to guide our instincts. Since reproductive needs are a primal instincts and humans are sexual animals our brains are set to lust over certain sexual traits.

These traits are attached to the dimorphism which in few words means the two shapes that each sex is meant to take past puberty to display fertility and health.

MALE: Overall bone density (large skull, wrists, ribcage, etc.), Muscularity, Large frame, Tall height.

79862C71 F826 AC1D 6F407832C9C9D1BE

FEMALE: Wide hips and estrogenic body composition and fat storing, fat buttocks, hamstrings and quads, Extra positive canthal tilt, stronger thicker silkier hair with rounded hairline, More breast size.

ElsaHosk

The ammount of dismorphism your body possess is vital to your SMV and your overall life since high dismorphism naturally correlates to a better health (and better life).

Also the lack of it may be a significant evidence of the end of the line for most men. Knajjd is a good example of this. He has many, quite feminine features which make him look infantile. While he's not classically ugly, he is smv mogged by male models and chads, thus being referred to as a "cutecel"

Kanjjie

The only way to achieve high smv with low dimorphism is androginous body composition, like Chico, but that's a whole other story!

I literally look like a ricecel version of Khanjjd

? This is basic in blackpill.

When I shave I guess I'm a cutecel. With a beard I'm just ugly.

Needless to say I prefer the beard.

The sky is blue during the daylight.