Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the impossibility of normies to accept blackpill

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
The purpose of this post is not to depress the brothers incels even more, although this unintended consequence is inevitable. The goal is to discourage incels to talk about the blackpill with normies, family, friends and any other people.

Going back a few thousand years, when we were still in the jungle and acting purely on instinct, stronger males assaulted, expelled, and even killed the weaker males in order to eliminate competition for females. This behavior does not only occur with primates, but with practically all males in nature.

With this in mind, it is reasonable to assume that stronger males have evolved to completely ignore the suffering of the weaker males. Otherwise, they would never raise their hands against them and would never kill them ruthlessly. A strong male who cares about the well-being of weak males is an anomaly, a sign of weakness, and this is perceived by females, and therefore the tendency of males to breed offspring is less. Thus, as generations pass, males become less and less sensitive to the suffering of other males.

In learning this process, it is hard to imagine that stronger males have any capacity for understanding the reality of the weaker males. In fact, stronger males want the weaker males to disappear or be isolated far enough away from any female. And this instinct does not disappear just because human beings would be "rational" animals. On the contrary, we are more irrational than we can imagine.

Going a little further on the reasoning, it is particularly curious people who say, "Ah, you have not tried enough, leave the house, go to the world." Okay, suppose incel decides to leave the house and go to the fight. Note that the same people who tell you to leave will refuse to invite ugly and weak-minded men into your circle. It is enough for the ugly man to approach and everyone is dispersed. And it repeats itself over and over ...

Maybe there are blackpilled non-incels. But I find it very difficult and illogical. Males who achieve relationships with females should not be able to understand with suffering from other males.

Because they do not expect anything from "men" moves, men will be impaled alive in squares that alphas, chads and women will not mind ... do not expect anything from men, especially if they are with a woman nearby, it is possible who humiliate the weakest to show beautiful to her. Yesterday for example I had "friends" and I had to go on foot because I did not have a car seat anymore, the woman who lived much closer than I could not go on foot is logical!

The reason is more ideological. The cultural world of the west is dominated by the left.

According to the left, men and whites can only be oppressors and women and nonwhites can only be victims.

In terms of race, it is seen as no problem if whites become a minority and eventually extinct in Europe and the USA, while it is a huge issue if, for example, Tibetans are in danger of losing their identity or a single refugee may be denied asylum in Europe.

In terms of sex, it explains why it is big news if foids make 1% less than men in some ridiculous office job while it is considered OK if a man is 45, never had a girlfriend and is probably destined to rot alone.

The focus is all wrong. The premises for our society are all wrong.

Last edited:
The reason is more ideological. The cultural world of the west is dominated by the left.

According to the left, men and whites can only be oppressors and women and nonwhites can only be victims.

In terms of race, it is seen as no problem if whites become a minority and eventually extinct in Europe and the USA, while it is a huge issue if, for example, Tibetans are in danger of losing their identity or a single refugee may be denied asylum in Europe.

In terms of sex, it explains why it is big news if foids make 1% less than men in some ridiculous office job while it is considered OK if a man is 45, never had a girlfriend and is probably destined to rot alone.

The focus is all wrong. The premises for our society are all wrong.
It is more instinctive than ideological, ginocentrism is instinctive and ideological.

It is more instinctive than ideological, ginocentrism is instinctive and ideological.
It is both. Men are wired to protect women and women are wired to protect children. But if women are capable of aborting, men must also be able to overcome their programming.
Also, the people pushing for feminism and against incels are not particularly high on masculine instincts and are mostly feminists/cucks.

Also, the people pushing for feminism and against incels are not particularly high on masculine instincts and are mostly feminists/cucks.
High status males can be extremely cruel, indifferent or extremely bluepilled (believing in the fallacy of the just world).

High status males can be extremely cruel, indifferent or extremely bluepilled (believing in the fallacy of the just world).
I trust high status males before I trust femoids to deliver justice. As to them being bluepilled, that is going to change with time as they themselves begin to struggle in dating.
You also have to consider that the cultural world of the west is not influenced by these males as much as by leftist universities, femoids in media outlets, etc. My impression is that they are mostly neutral and simply go where they think profits are.

If normies talk to foids, I dont understand how they arent blackpilled yet as foids merely seem them as an emotional tampon

If normies talk to foids, I dont understand how they arent blackpilled yet as foids merely seem them as an emotional tampon

They refuse to accept the truth.